Sep 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that is what I call some high praise! You are right. It is damn difficult to make it very far into an episode without a wank.
And if you blast too early, sure enough an even better scene arrives not long after.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAHA! Agreed! I really am excited to see how this game cums along... I mean comes...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What could I say?For the images,it's perfect.But the problem is,it's too slow He ues 2years only upgrade less than 4GB.And see what badik do,he had 18GB in 3 years.
Too slow? Desert Stalker has high quality updates every 3 to 4 months while that other clusterfuck game you mentioned went almost 1 year without update and all you got for your wait was a shitty free roam. Fuck that. And the number of GB does not automatically equal quality. I am quite happy this game is not pointlessly eating up 18GB of hard drive space.

Jun 3, 2022
Too slow? Desert Stalker has high quality updates every 3 to 4 months while that other clusterfuck game you mentioned went almost 1 year without update and all you got for your wait was a shitty free roam. Fuck that. And the number of GB does not automatically equal quality. I am quite happy this game is not pointlessly eating up 18GB of hard drive space.
Yeah, I appreciate quality over quality all day long. I rather wait for something good, than get something mediocre often.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Zetan and the development team had compressed/reduced the game size very early on for various reasons, one reason is ( size limitation ) for the Android version.

The game can easily exceed the 20Gb size if the multimedia assets used in the game were released at full spec format and uncompressed for example, at 4K or 8K png file format.

The assets size reductions barely impact the quality for majority of players. Furthermore, unless you have access to the original assets, you cannot objectively compare them to say the quality has significantly degraded.

I hope there will be a 'huge' version when the game is completed ( or when a season/book/arc is completed ). But for a game in active development, IMO it is just more convenient to download a 'reduced' size every 3-4 months.

Lastly, it is not appropriate ( and borderline breaking the general forum rules ) to mention other game, which can easily derail the conversation to be off-topic.

zzl275407434

Jan 11, 2023
Zetan and the development team had compressed/reduced the game size very early on for various reasons, one reason is ( size limitation ) for the Android version.

The game can easily exceed the 20Gb size if the multimedia assets used in the game were released at full spec format and uncompressed for example, at 4K or 8K png file format.

The assets size reductions barely impact the quality for majority of players. Furthermore, unless you have access to the original assets, you cannot objectively compare them to say the quality has significantly degraded.

I hope there will be a 'huge' version when the game is completed ( or when a season/book/arc is completed ). But for a game in active development, IMO it is just more convenient to download a 'reduced' size every 3-4 months.

Lastly, it is not appropriate ( and borderline breaking the general forum rules ) to mention other game, which can easily derail the conversation to be off-topic.
OK OK,I get this.I mistakenly seen the GB size as it's real size.It does not mean I don't like this game.And, do not mention other game,sorry for that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Does the MC have sex with the reverand mother and impregnate her (again)? She is incredible and needs to be bred further! :)
Not yet unfortunately.
Indeed, and we have several ladies who haven't been properly bedded yet. Yuna and queen are another two of note. There is a fairly substantial cast so it does take time to get through them all (lewd scenes or not). I like that there is varying degrees of progress with the different women. Gives you a new mountain (or mountains in the case of revered mother :whistle: ) on horizon to conquer. Have to say though, I am very thankful they didn't go full slow burn on the main girls. Waiting two or more years for action with Shani and Ain would have been torture. I will never get tired of lewd scenes with those two, so it is no trouble that we got action with them early. Game is more popular as a result too.

I think Yuna is probably next on the list while queen will likely take more time. I assume revered mother will be after she births baby and then whenever MC happens to be in Zeta city with some free time. I also need more Doc Pepper and her feigned reluctance.

Oct 10, 2022
Indeed, and we have several ladies who haven't been properly bedded yet. Yuna and queen are another two of note. There is a fairly substantial cast so it does take time to get through them all (lewd scenes or not). I like that there is varying degrees of progress with the different women. Gives you a new mountain (or mountains in the case of revered mother :whistle: ) on horizon to conquer. Have to say though, I am very thankful they didn't go full slow burn on the main girls. Waiting two or more years for action with Shani and Ain would have been torture. I will never get tired of lewd scenes with those two, so it is no trouble that we got action with them early. Game is more popular as a result too.

I think Yuna is probably next on the list while queen will likely take more time. I assume revered mother will be after she births baby and then whenever MC happens to be in Zeta city with some free time. I also need more Doc Pepper and her feigned reluctance.
People talks about Yuna but her friend also a hottie. I hope MC will get them both together. Btw, if anyone missed she is the girl saved Shani from storm.

Reactions: Asmodeus Krutz

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
People talks about Yuna but her friend also a hottie. I hope MC will get them both together. Btw, if anyone missed she is the girl saved Shani from storm.
I thought she was dead
I really need to go back and do a legit full playthrough as a refresher instead of just replaying the lewd scenes :oops:

Oct 10, 2022
I thought she was dead
I really need to go back and do a legit full playthrough as a refresher instead of just replaying the lewd scenes :oops:
Ok, you got me worried. If I remember correctly she just left after Yuna opened the place they stay to mutants. She didn't give any name to Shani or something but I assumed she was her from Yuna's descriptions. Also didn't Yuna said to MC her friend needs help? Friend is not dead I think. :WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ok, you got me worried. If I remember correctly she just left after Yuna opened the place they stay to mutants. She didn't give any name to Shani or something but I assumed she was her from Yuna's descriptions. Also didn't Yuna said to MC her friend needs help? Friend is not dead I think. :WaitWhat:
You probably right but this only demonstrates my need for another proper playthrough (focusing on story not lewds). Episodes have been so hot that post nut clarity never kicked in and I was all tapped out and incapable of retaining vital information. Logged out, then zoned out, then passed out.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes