Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

View attachment 2480310
View attachment 2480309
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone! I am back and have already made great progress with the first scene of the upcoming update. I am really eager about it because we will finally get to reach a point in the story that a lot of people have been waiting for, and it's also something I've been thinking about for more than a year now.

I am also happy to announce that we have a new member on the team. Pietro has very graciously offered to help with renders and animations, and I am really excited about what this will enable us to do, be it reworks of older content/more fleshed out scenes/more side content. Currently we're going through older scenes (Ain's basement punishment) to help us find a good workflow and will slowly start tackling other stuff as well.

You know I am usually not the best PR person, but the next update will have a great load of anticipated things in it, whether it's story or sexual content. 0.13 should be something people will really enjoy, if everything goes right.

In other news, I have changed the billing cycle to be 30 days after a person subscribed for the first time, and I am also in the process of making the tier changes we announced in the previous post.

Have a nice Sunday and see you next week!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 20%

Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 50%
(More to follow...)
No idea who that Pietro guy is, but im hyped that more ppl will work on DS.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pietro has very graciously offered to help with renders and animations, and I am really excited about what this will enable us to do
Congrats Pietro, welcome to the team! Our hopes, dreams, and erections are now in your capable hands.. figuratively of course :D

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

View attachment 2480310
View attachment 2480309
Hey everyone! I am back and have already made great progress with the first scene of the upcoming update. I am really eager about it because we will finally get to reach a point in the story that a lot of people have been waiting for, and it's also something I've been thinking about for more than a year now.

I am also happy to announce that we have a new member on the team. Pietro has very graciously offered to help with renders and animations, and I am really excited about what this will enable us to do, be it reworks of older content/more fleshed out scenes/more side content. Currently we're going through older scenes (Ain's basement punishment) to help us find a good workflow and will slowly start tackling other stuff as well.

You know I am usually not the best PR person, but the next update will have a great load of anticipated things in it, whether it's story or sexual content. 0.13 should be something people will really enjoy, if everything goes right.

In other news, I have changed the billing cycle to be 30 days after a person subscribed for the first time, and I am also in the process of making the tier changes we announced in the previous post.

Render progress:

Reworks:
(More to follow...)
I see a dad man walking

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020

View attachment 2480310
View attachment 2480309

Render progress:

Reworks:
(More to follow...)
Welcome Pietro, we're counting on you

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Why are the people that get upset about polygon girls always the ones insisting on calling other guys "betas" ?

What a mighty alpha, brr so scary.
I think it meant more like "Beta roleplayers" in forum context, it's like callin' You "ntr fan" will not mean "you like seeing your real wife fucked by neighbor" :ROFLMAO:
So take no offence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Displayme

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Man that rework bit worries me. This game doesnt need it, not in the least. I would understand if ZetanDS wants to track back and include new content earlier in the timeline, but rework just sucks... Only thing I can Imagine could be better is the illumination, and that is not to say the current one is bad.
Generally I am of the same opinion as you about reworks, but here it hasn't seemed to be a negative. So I take the wait and see attitude. Good news is there is new member of team to help with tasks. The reworks have been going on for some time btw. I still have an early version of DS (for render comparison) and there is quite a lot of changes already. Most I have been happy with. A few I grumbled at like when Ain model adjusted or renders I preferred being removed, but I got used to it and overall I think changes have been good.

One thing I do hope is changed/improved is some of the animations. The last episode in particular. Nadia animations looked nice but turned my laptop into a jet engine and that doesn't normally happen with Renpy games. If they can optimise animations and institute looping instead of auto-advancing (that I despise) on scenes like Ain's bedroom buttfuckery then I am all for it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Man that rework bit worries me. This game doesnt need it, not in the least. I would understand if ZetanDS wants to track back and include new content earlier in the timeline, but rework just sucks... Only thing I can Imagine could be better is the illumination, and that is not to say the current one is bad.
IMO, there is nothing to be worried about, this has always been what Zetan game development practice, since as early as the second release ( v0.02 ). These reworks are mainly minor in scope, usually involve just a few scenes ( ~10-20 renders ) which I think constitutes less than 10% of development time. If the main contents require more time to complete, the Rework will be pushed for the next release i.e. it will not delay the release, which was the case for de1 ( Zahra's Introduction ).

Anyone can check the Changelogs to verify that Reworks were small, compared to main contents. With the added man-power of Pietro, it just great news to me(y). There is no signs of slowing down the Stalker.

There are more to it ( in terms of game development ) but they will be mostly speculations, so I am not going to address it. One thing I can say is that it is a very smart and responsible approach, as opposed to doing a full "Remake" or "Remaster" of the same game.

One closing thought, it is normal for developers to face the following situation, "If I knew ( 2 years or 2 months ago for example ) what I know today, I would do this, that differently". Not many have the luxury to actually changed or improved what they did previously, but if Zetan is able to then please do so(y).

P/S: I am on the same page ( Page 477:ROFLMAO: ) with Kellermann regarding the lewd animations ( not that it bothered me much because I am more invested in the story and I get plenty of lewds elsewhere:devilish: ) but improved hawt lewds animations really make a solid hard game if you know what I mean:p.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes