Sep 9, 2021
Hello guys ! Need some advice.

First time played on compressed version 0.12b but game is too good so Should i download in non - compressed version or Should I wait for new update(How much time it will take to arrive here because I am gonna play game soon.)

Thanks in advance.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

First time played on compressed version 0.12b but game is too good so Should i download in non - compressed version or Should I wait for new update(How much time it will take to arrive here because I am gonna play game soon.)

Thanks in advance.
well, dev went on a break after the last update and returned recently, so it could be a while before next update. They typically do a release every 3-4 months. Though, the team just recently expanded by adding someone who can help out with renders, so that all might change.

Either way, I'm not sure how far along they are yet. Personally, unless you're really itching to see what it's like non-compressed, I'd just wait until the next update (unless you haven't finished all the content for 12b yet...then I'd download and play the non-compressed version).

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021

Thanks in advance.
Next update wont come soon so you have plenty of time (and plenty of content) to go through

Feb 5, 2021

Thanks in advance.
The main dev returned from a month-long absence, and normally the development cycle is 3 months or so per release. Do with that info what you will.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The severity to which you wish to punish her is egregiously unreasonable, and I say that as some one that enjoyed bruising her cute butt.
It's fair, I get what she is i.e. the cutesy, ponkotsu simp-bait that's in every harem game. I just despise that character archetype and will kill them with fire or feed them them to feral pigs at the first opportunity. In fact if the devs are looking for a really pleasurable way for us Ain-haters to kill her off might I suggest scaphism also called "the boats" so that her execution could continue over several cycles.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
It's fair, I get what she is i.e. the cutesy, ponkotsu simp-bait that's in every harem game. I just despise that character archetype and will kill them with fire or feed them them to feral pigs at the first opportunity. In fact if the devs are looking for a really pleasurable way for us Ain-haters to kill her off might I suggest scaphism also called "the boats" so that her execution could continue over several cycles.
and it must make you SO mad that all you can do about it is cry on this forum, because the dev is not gonna add anything like that...
on a sidenote, bro you are literally being angry over characters in a video game, calm the fuck down xd

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
and it must make you SO mad that all you can do about it is cry on this forum, because the dev is not gonna add anything like that...
on a sidenote, bro you are literally being angry over characters in a video game, calm the fuck down xd
dude these are jokes

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
HAHAhaha...ha... ahem.

I guess that was not fully clear to the rest of us.

But if you hate one of the main love interests so much, you are more than welcome to play another game.
Come on, force feeding Ain milk and honey everyday for 8 or so days and clapping the boats shut so the biting and burrowing insects can bring on the sepsis would a fun little grindy side quest

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
BTW I am the only one who desperately wants Asani added to MC harem? Her model is top tier and her looks are unique among females in the game. It seems like such a waste for a side character.
I have been hoping for another visit to Asani's shack for a while. She is great. That said, I do'nt want her to actually move in to villa (too many characters in the harem villa can easily get out of hand). Wouldn't make much sense in Asani storyline anyway. She likes living alone. Asani is the sexy desert hermit whom you visit periodically for information and sex. Don't worry, we haven't seen the last of her. I am sure MC will pass her way again soon.
I like having women spread out (heh) across the desert that we can slap skin with no matter which direction we travel. Raiders, villa crew, mutants, Zetans, we have fun north, south, east, and west. If everyone were packed in the villa then who would want to leave to explore th desert?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
dude these are jokes
Come on, force feeding Ain milk and honey everyday for 8 or so days and clapping the boats shut so the biting and burrowing insects can bring on the sepsis would a fun little grindy side quest
Ahhh, I remember when I thought being over-the-top offensive purely for its own sake, deadpan like I really meant it, without any kind of punchline or clever wordplay or anything, was funny.

Then my balls dropped. :rolleyes:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Ahhh, I remember when I thought being over-the-top offensive purely for its own sake, deadpan like I really meant it, without any kind of punchline or clever wordplay or anything, was funny.

Then my balls dropped. :rolleyes:
you should probably find where they dropped and have him reattached I'm sure you were more fun with them.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes