Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I still haven't finished the game, but it's progressing very well. Story and characters design are great and the cutscenes are visually stunning it's like watching Blade Runner :D. I really like Zahra, Shani and Ain's appearance.

In Shani's mission, Julia's scenes was so deep I was really impressed. I'm looking forward to the new update. I need Queen and Ain content badly.

Jun 3, 2022
I am once again asking for your support the opportunity to impregnate Queen Mernieth.
Noooo... impregnating is soooo overdone. Don't want to deal with children and impregnating women. What's this? Another Peseant's Quest where literal quests are to impregnate just everyone at least once, sometimes multiple times? And they evolve around tricking the girls into getting pregnant by finding way around contraceptives?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Noooo... impregnating is soooo overdone. Don't want to deal with children and impregnating women. What's this? Another Peseant's Quest where literal quests are to impregnate just everyone at least once, sometimes multiple times? And they evolve around tricking the girls into getting pregnant by finding way around contraceptives?
That ship has sailed, are you forgetting Fairy? She straight up asks you to impregnate her.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is the beauty of this game. Pregnancy ( like other kinks ) is in the game but it depends on the choices made by the player. Player can decide if the MC will be directly reponsible for the pregnancy of female NPCs or not.

But yeah, finding about player's reactions towards the kinks are priceless and more interesting, at least to me:ROFLMAO::p.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pregnancy as an end game goal is fine. At this point it meants slower updates.
You will have to do a scene with preggo character and another with not preggo.
Yes, depending on how long game will be (and only dev knows) then it may be a tad too early for pregnancy.. at least for the main girls who are in a majority of scenes. As you say, the two sets of renders for a number of girls can be very time consuming.

By the way, did anyone notice a change in Emelie's body? In last episode, it almost looked as if she were showing in a few scenes. I've nutted inside her at every opportunity.. just can't help myself :PogChamp:
I wonder if I didn't nut inside would changes have not been there? Haven't tried an alternate playthrough to test.

bigdaddy2k

Jul 12, 2020
I LOVE THIS I LOBE ALL OF IT VERY DIFFERENT GAME JESUS THE POVS OF CHARACTERS THE CHOICES THAT DETERMINE SO MANY THIGNS THE DOMINATION I LOVE IT ALL SO GOOD IT MADE ME LATE TO WORK OMG KEEP IT UP DEV I ALSO LOVE THE GORE AND DARKNESS OF THINGS

Reactions: VVAR666
Jun 3, 2022
That ship has sailed, are you forgetting Fairy? She straight up asks you to impregnate her.
Look, ONE pregnant girl is fine. But I just hope it doesn't evolve into every girl being pregnant at some point. I just don't like preggo sex scenes, and I also can't imagine having like 20 families at once to take care of suddenly, that just doesn't make any sense to me.... Hence why I don't want rushed pregnancies.

brb, downloading Peasant's Quest
Now I have done it... Ts ts ts. If you're into this preggo stuff, then that is definitely a game for you. Aside from that, it's also a decent game with nice little stories, not done yet, but so far, very interesting, and i put many hours into it already.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Look, ONE pregnant girl is fine. But I just hope it doesn't evolve into every girl being pregnant at some point. I just don't like preggo sex scenes, and I also can't imagine having like 20 families at once to take care of suddenly, that just doesn't make any sense to me.... Hence why I don't want rushed pregnancies.

Now I have done it... Ts ts ts. If you're into this preggo stuff, then that is definitely a game for you. Aside from that, it's also a decent game with nice little stories, not done yet, but so far, very interesting, and i put many hours into it already.
I don't think you have to spend time worrying about that, the dev is pretty good at letting players opt out of content that is not to one's taste.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Looks like you have to watch out where you stick your dick....

It makes sense that in a post-apocalyptic world, condoms and contraceptive drugs are in really short supply!

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Good thing this game clearly asks you if you want to impregnate someone or not right? Also all of that impregnation kinda makes sense. Civilization is on the brink of collapse and has numerous dangers threatening to fully destroy it. You'd want to repopulate as fast as possible.

Feb 5, 2021
We're talking about a relatively small city-state trying to reestablish control of its surrounding lands, led by a young and single female monarch having adopted a revivalism of a culture with tenets of fertility over chastity. There is an in-universe reason for pregnancy content to be prevalent in-game. If it's not your fetish, that's fine, but it seems that the game is geared specifically for that possibility.

As for me, the more bumps, the better.

Jun 3, 2022
I don't think you have to spend time worrying about that, the dev is pretty good at letting players opt out of content that is not to one's taste.
The problem is this: Pregnancies may be optional, but logically they are a huge impact and the story would certainly build on that. So, I highly doubt that pregnancies wouldn't affect anything, especially a story that is this young.

Looks like you have to watch out where you stick your dick....

It makes sense that in a post-apocalyptic world, condoms and contraceptive drugs are in really short supply!
Ehh.... I don't think anyone cares about pushing out as many children as possible if they already have a handful. Not to mention al the ones that the priestesses carry out..

If truly optional, that's fine. But if pregnancies are being part of the game, they will be mandatory for the storyline, as mentioned above. And unless they et pregnant and give birth within a few days, or the story skips 9-10 months at a time, you will end up impregnating a girl, and then she is pregnant the whole time.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Another Peseant's Quest where literal quests are to impregnate just everyone at least once, sometimes multiple times? And they evolve around tricking the girls into getting pregnant by finding way around contraceptives?
there's no other like PQ
brb, downloading Peasant's Quest
make sure you use the decensor patch otherwise, two girls won;t be availble
Yes, depending on how long game will be (and only dev knows) then it may be a tad too early for pregnancy.. at least for the main girls who are in a majority of scenes. As you say, the two sets of renders for a number of girls can be very time consuming.

By the way, did anyone notice a change in Emelie's body? In last episode, it almost looked as if she were showing in a few scenes. I've nutted inside her at every opportunity.. just can't help myself :PogChamp:
I wonder if I didn't nut inside would changes have not been there? Haven't tried an alternate playthrough to test.
not nutting inside of Emilia, unless you were talking about My Pig princess and in that case I apologise for correcting you, is the definition of insinity, the girl has been a good servant and you go and deny her the one thing she selfishly asks of you? not cool

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes