0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
and you said Ain was stupid...
I know in game which literally has a violence warning at the beginning and people getting decapitated, eaten, burned up with flame throwers and whatever the hive is doing me suggesting one of the characters be executed by an admittedly excessively cruel method gives you a severe case of the vapors requiring you to have a lie down on your fainting couch, so I apologize for upsetting you tender sensibilities.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
I know in game which literally has a violence warning at the beginning and people getting decapitated, eaten, burned up with flame throwers and whatever the hive is doing me suggesting one of the characters be executed by an admittedly excessively cruel method gives you a severe case of the vapors requiring you to have a lie down on your fainting couch, so I apologize for upsetting you tender sensibilities.
mans literally seen a "worst execution methods in history" video on youtube and now thinks he is cooler and edgier and more rugged than everyone else

Feb 17, 2022
Haven't played in awhile and am just curious if this game is still focusing hard into the swinging/cuck type of content with just Ain or has it spread to the wife and other daughter yet?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Haven't played in awhile and am just curious if this game is still focusing hard into the swinging/cuck type of content with just Ain or has it spread to the wife and other daughter yet?
You must be mistaken with other game. Desert Stalker is not focusing on the swinging/cuck contents or even lewd in general. One of the main focus has always been the sand desert of Egypt to be exact :ROFLMAO::p. It is the titular focus of the game.

Honestly, for best results, look for the games that are tailored to the type of contents you are looking for(y).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You must be mistaken with other game. Desert Stalker is not focusing on the swinging/cuck contents or even lewd in general. One of the main focus has always been the sand desert of Egypt to be exact :ROFLMAO::p. It is the titular focus of the game.

Honestly, for best results, look for the games that are tailored to the type of contents you are looking for(y).
I think it a matter of what you look for in this game you may find. many many options. If you want primarily an exciting desert adventure story without diddling the fam then you shall have it. If you want to look at ripe and juicy pixelated tits then you shall have that too. Or both. Plenty of sub-genres to enjoy (or not) as well like gore, p p time, sharing, training, preggers, and even lore reading for the more studious players during post nut clarity.

I very much enjoy the story here and the escapades in the desert, but if I am being honest, I fancy the top tier lewds just as much if not more. This dev really knows how to make a hot lewd scene. A super bonus when a dev can write scenarios like an adult. Game has a mature feel to the dialogue.

Jun 3, 2022
I think it a matter of what you look for in this game you may find. many many options. If you want primarily an exciting desert adventure story without diddling the fam then you shall have it. If you want to look at ripe and juicy pixelated tits then you shall have that too. Or both. Plenty of sub-genres to enjoy (or not) as well like gore, p p time, sharing, training, preggers, and even lore reading for the more studious players during post nut clarity.

I very much enjoy the story here and the escapades in the desert, but if I am being honest, I fancy the top tier lewds just as much if not more. This dev really knows how to make a hot lewd scene. A super bonus when a dev can write scenarios like an adult. Game has a mature feel to the dialogue.
I like the mix of sex and activities. Other games I just skip through the dialogue cause it's so boring. One game I skipped franatically for 10 minutes till I got to the next dialogue option. Imagine having READ all of that. UGH!

But that's why we love desert stalker for, even if it's the only one of it's kind.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
When is the next update expected?
I'm going to speak from total ignorance, I suppose there will still be a few months left, although seeing that the developer is quite fast with updates, I can't tell you for sure either.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The last update was a little more than a month ago. Main Dev took a month long break and has been back and hard at work already.
It's too early to estimate how long this update will take to make, but they roughly take anywhere from 3 to 4 months.

Jun 3, 2022
The last update was a little more than a month ago. Main Dev took a month long break and has been back and hard at work already.
It's too early to estimate how long this update will take to make, but they roughly take anywhere from 3 to 4 months.
Are the updates big usually? I understand why they do it bit by bit, but I personally don't have the year long patience to see the ending for a game, I rather play it all at once :S

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Are the updates big usually? I understand why they do it bit by bit, but I personally don't have the year long patience to see the ending for a game, I rather play it all at once :S
Each update feels satisfying to me and packed with goodness. I prefer this style of development (healthy amount of content every 3 to 4 months instead of once per year).
I think we have some time before end of game. Plot points are still developing and it would be odd for it all to end too soon. My fav Shani hasn't even returned yet. Trust me, I don't like waiting either, but I am not ready to see the end of this amazing game. So much more to see and...do.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Each update feels satisfying to me and packed with goodness.
Well...
To be honest, while I personally enjoyed the update - like always, but this last update felt relatively short compared to the former updates. *Only* side stuff with Fairy and the daughter of Zatons sister in law no progression in the main plot.
But hey, I'm not patreon and have no right to complain - Beggars can't be chosers!

Reactions: Yngling

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well...
To be honest, while I personally enjoyed the update - like always, but this last update felt relatively short compared to the former updates. *Only* side stuff with Fairy and the daughter of Zatons sister in law no progression in the main plot.
But hey, I'm not patreon and have no right to complain - Beggars can't be chosers!
I'm also a big fan of the main plot, and you are right, the last release focused on side quests. But I think those side quests are equally important. Just like when I play Fallout or Hogwarts Legacy or Grand Theft Auto... just playing the main quests speeds you through the game. The side quests keep you occupied while the game builds up the main story line. In terms of Desert Stalker... that includes a lot of sexy time with the babes. :WeSmart:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Are the scenes of Fairy in the bathroom and in the armchair room only in the Gallery or are they also part of the story in the gameplay?

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
there are three mutually exclusive scenes with fairy. you can get them all by loading your save and treating her differently.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes