Oct 10, 2022
She can be :devilish:

You probably right but this only demonstrates my need for another proper playthrough (focusing on story not lewds). Episodes have been so hot that post nut clarity never kicked in and I was all tapped out and incapable of retaining vital information. Logged out, then zoned out, then passed out.
Well to be honest I was waiting a proper reason to play again, so thanks for that. I don't know why but this last update was truely beautiful, like from the main menu to the smallest parts. So I agree with your "Logged out, then zoned out, then passed out." statement.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The queen definitely wants some one to bend her over. Hopefully next update we get to tame her
I think there are 2 routes:
1) MC bends the Queen (Queen sub, man with balls route)
2) Queen rides MC (Queen dom, obedient boy route)
With option to say "Fuck off bitch, go fuck your slaves" in both routes :ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Mantis(hived out), Rabiah(technically) and Pepper are some others. Any others might just be side characters like Sharifa(and the other two), Zion, or Keen.

Her introduction literally has a bed and she has 2 harem scenes, her story ain't done, but there are other girls too.
and she wasn't propely bedded

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
and she wasn't propely bedded
I don't know, I gave her a right proper injection of manchowder, with Zahra watching and everything. Even went for the preg choice. Needed some haplogroup diversity in my Desert Stalker family gene pool. Shani and Ain may be peak fuck toy evolution, but eventually we need a little genetic variation mixed in.

Although, I don't think I want to produce son anyway. I know how that shit goes in AVNs. As soon as son arrives, MC is as good as dead. Either that or son will be pillaging or cucking everything he sees. Makes you wonder what MC's father was like. Each generation gets a little more depraved ? :unsure:

Maybe they are like AVN version of Sith. When the apprentice (son) is powerful enough, he kill the master (father) and take his harem.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure you could easily get away with labeling Ain and Shani as your half-sisters in order to support your own headcanon, well, before the flashback scenes got added anyways.

Jun 3, 2022
Ah... Well... I do not want to judge your decision as everyone have their right to choose his own favorite route and, ofcourse, Im not going to do it. You like it more that way. Buuut... just one remark from your comment creates some questions for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you see, I chose to leave the girl in the hive and go with it because we "need" them as allies, so I am using my head, and I know that this submissive role is only temporarily until the queen dies or I get some sort of leverage. Not dealing with them is not an option after all those sacrifices. Also it was more like rpe than anything else.

Regarding fang: I haven't played the scenes in some while, but I remember to definitely having MY way with fangs, not the other way around. At very most, it was almost equal, and it was fun because it was a little bit challenging to get my cock in there. Just don't get a blowjob and you're fine. That's what you got Ain for. Ain is my mouth slut. Wife is my romantic sex. Raiders are my submissive walking fleshlights and if I could, I would only fuck them anally all the time.

Jun 3, 2022
Yeah yeah bi to be)) I despise that global overuse of bi-curious/bi girls in games so avoid this terms if possible)
Tbh I'm sayin' not only 'bout sex but overall treatment, sex is Just 1/4 of topic)
For example, who'll care what Bdsm role MC will play in bed if after sex we'll hear something like "thx for release, soldier, return to your work..."

This Characters are nothing New tbh, we' ve seen that types in jap fantasy games a lot:
wolf girl alpha - rebel chief type, fighting against kingdom for furry rights...
Bee girl - robot type, regaining personality from zero (tamagochi)
Saved Elven Princess - rogue Princess type with dramatic past...
Same 'bout mutant plot, same weaknesses as their fantasy prototype including White Knight MC, doin' what he must cause... he's is a good man?
What I'm saying, White knights are rarely can play alpha roles good... so with all struggle MC is not feeling like Alpha in this plot, and it's funny to hear otherwise, and even more funny to hear MC got dominated (cause he wasn't submissive, more of raped?) only in one Hive scene

Ofc that's my rough thoughts and opinion, very often they're not popular, but that's why we like Internet :LOL:
I know, most people do this as a type of business and aren't actually great at writing stories or even the art. But OP is trying, and it's the best you get in this genre. After all, it's a fantasy not real life. In real life, you don#t just fuck girl after girl and eithr everyone is jealous or no one is. If you fuck 20 girls, you're ought to run into problems that one half is maybe okay wth it, and the other half is not. In fact, I tend to say, that most are not, but maybe only some are. Girls also aren't always just single and wait for you to come and fuck them. They also usually tend to have lifes and don't just jump whenever YOU have the time. And you certainly don't fuck 99% of all the women you meet. Even if you're a real player, you fuck maybe, at most, 10% of them.

They're also not all going to be super hot model like girls, some will have ugly faces, some are fat, some are thin, a few are in good shpe (rare). Not everyone is keen on sucking dick, not everyone of them likes to swallow cum.

My point being: it's just a fantasy and you need to let things slide, as this is not a "real" story (as in trying to tell a realistic story because it tries to be a fuck fest for you, and at least somewhat realistic but real life is boring)

Reactions: Asmodeus Krutz

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1679252335165.png
1679252302532.png
Hey everyone! I am back and have already made great progress with the first scene of the upcoming update. I am really eager about it because we will finally get to reach a point in the story that a lot of people have been waiting for, and it's also something I've been thinking about for more than a year now.

I am also happy to announce that we have a new member on the team. Pietro has very graciously offered to help with renders and animations, and I am really excited about what this will enable us to do, be it reworks of older content/more fleshed out scenes/more side content. Currently we're going through older scenes (Ain's basement punishment) to help us find a good workflow and will slowly start tackling other stuff as well.

You know I am usually not the best PR person, but the next update will have a great load of anticipated things in it, whether it's story or sexual content. 0.13 should be something people will really enjoy, if everything goes right.

In other news, I have changed the billing cycle to be 30 days after a person subscribed for the first time, and I am also in the process of making the tier changes we announced in the previous post.

Have a nice Sunday and see you next week!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 20%

Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 50%
(More to follow...)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 2480310
View attachment 2480309
Hey everyone! I am back and have already made great progress with the first scene of the upcoming update. I am really eager about it because we will finally get to reach a point in the story that a lot of people have been waiting for, and it's also something I've been thinking about for more than a year now.

I am also happy to announce that we have a new member on the team. Pietro has very graciously offered to help with renders and animations, and I am really excited about what this will enable us to do, be it reworks of older content/more fleshed out scenes/more side content. Currently we're going through older scenes (Ain's basement punishment) to help us find a good workflow and will slowly start tackling other stuff as well.

You know I am usually not the best PR person, but the next update will have a great load of anticipated things in it, whether it's story or sexual content. 0.13 should be something people will really enjoy, if everything goes right.

In other news, I have changed the billing cycle to be 30 days after a person subscribed for the first time, and I am also in the process of making the tier changes we announced in the previous post.

Have a nice Sunday and see you next week!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 20%

Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 50%
(More to follow...)
Usually I’m not a fan of reworks while the game is still ongoing. I believe reworks should be done at the end of game so it wouldn't waste development time for new content. But this dev does a good job balancing reworks with new content so far which is nice.

Plus, any new Ains content is good news to me!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes