Gagipi

Jun 16, 2020
What do you mean by missing contents? Are you not able to access/view/play the contents?:unsure:

Some contents can only be accessed on the relevant route(s) depending on player's choices made throughout the game.
I can't get the 'appreciation' scene (Fairy broken)

I've tried old saves, new saves from scratch, and even when I get the cutscene with Zahra bringing Fairy out on a chain, the living room cutscene never happens, even after skipping multiple days (should appear after 3 days according to the guide)

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I can't get the 'appreciation' scene (Fairy broken)

I've tried old saves, new saves from scratch, and even when I get the cutscene with Zahra bringing Fairy out on a chain, the living room cutscene never happens, even after skipping multiple days (should appear after 3 days according to the guide)
It's a balancing act between choices. Have you gotten Fairy Gratitude scene? Keep adding choices that are detrimental to her mental healing and you should get it.

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Agree. Do you guys remember if there is path to opt out of it? Not saving the raider? One thing that bothers me is that there are so many AVNs with binary choices that are no-brainers, this one included. Why would you opt for less content when there is zero consequences? Or, even if there are, you are still locked out of said content. I like when distinct and meaningful (but not necessarily equal) content is locked behind two or more divergent paths. Sure, it will require another playthrough from a save point, and if not, a little pause for contemplation. Forgoing Ivy and Fairy, for example, you are left with no compensatory content, or at least not remotely equivalent content that would sway someone to pick the other choice. Just a thought. Maybe that will change later as the story progresses.
That could all come later, the game is still in development in a completed game maybe picking certain choices on the raider path will block other possibilities on the mutant path for example. At this time the developer is probably more concerned that everything working rather than how exactly everything will fit together at the end.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
That could all come later, the game is still in development in a completed game maybe picking certain choices on the raider path will block other possibilities on the mutant path for example. At this time the developer is probably more concerned that everything working rather than how exactly everything will fit together at the end.
That's certainty possible. What's your take on it? In general, do you care when choices are there purely for flavor or do you like when they are significant and really make you think and weight your options? I know it's a lot of dev's don't even give options, so I am thankful. My comment was more of trying to get a dialogue going.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
That's certainty possible. What's your take on it? In general, do you care when choices are there purely for flavor or do you like when they are significant and really make you think and weight your options? I know it's a lot of dev's don't even give options, so I am thankful. My comment was more of trying to get a dialogue going.
I want an RPG to be an RPG with certain choices closing off others. Even if everything ends up in the same place it's ok so long as there are varied journeys to that end, although truly different endings is better

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I want an RPG to be an RPG with certain choices closing off others. Even if everything ends up in the same place it's ok so long as there are varied journeys to that end, although truly different endings is better
Same. Most are railroaded, which I am fine with, as long as they are correctly implemented and gives an illusion of choice. I can also see it being frustrating for some players that: A. Don't want to play every iteration of the game. B. Make the hard choices, i.e. choosing which girl to save in a fire (you know which game I am alluding to).

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Having meaningful and impactful decisions on long-term is good but cuting a big part of the game is not so good. If you don't save the elf you lose the mutants storyline, if you don't save the asian chick you lose the raiders storyline. Could have meet the mutants without the elf for instance but it's more work. At the beginning you don't know that the elf is so important that it's 1/4 or so of the total content. Could have been just a one-use fuck to have sex early. It's different than if you have to choose a path with your favorite girl after some time of play.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Having meaningful and impactful decisions on long-term is good but cuting a big part of the game is not so good. If you don't save the elf you lose the mutants storyline, if you don't save the asian chick you lose the raiders storyline. Could have meet the mutants without the elf for instance but it's more work. At the beginning you don't know that the elf is so important that it cuts 1/4 or so of the total content. Could have been just a one-use fuck to have sex early. It's different than if you have to choose a path with your favorite girl after some time of play.
Good point. Most devs structure their games for that very reason unlike Desert Stalker, which is partly the genesis of my initial post.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Same. Most are railroaded, which I am fine with, as long as they are correctly implemented and gives an illusion of choice. I can also see it being frustrating for some players that: A. Don't want to play every iteration of the game. B. Make the hard choices, i.e. choosing which girl to save in a fire (you know which game I am alluding to).
or which annoying squad mate to leave on Virmire (hint the answer is always Kaden)

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and Gato21

Canes

May 27, 2018
Hmm, I think I've reached the end of this version, but I'm in denial. Good game.
Anyway, just to confirm, it ends right after --no spoilers-- the Mortal Kombat fatality?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
That was the previous version ending. The current one is about the harem and Rabiah's house storyline.
If the quest log says to be continued on everything, doesn't that mean you have reached the version end? Coz I tried skipping through days and no new quests came up. So I guess that's the end of this version, if I am not wrong.

Gagipi

Jun 16, 2020
It's a balancing act between choices. Have you gotten Fairy Gratitude scene? Keep adding choices that are detrimental to her mental healing and you should get it.
I have gotten the gratitude scene, and the only scene I can't seem to get is the appreciation one. I've followed the guide and kept choosing the detrimental choices, and nothing.

Canes

May 27, 2018
If the quest log says to be continued on everything, doesn't that mean you have reached the version end? Coz I tried skipping through days and no new quests came up. So I guess that's the end of this version, if I am not wrong.
Same.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I know I'm being insatiable as Ain has the most sex scene, but I still would like to see a memory about popping her cherry. :)
This thought visited my mind at least 10-15 times... at first we don't even know is she virgin or not cause MC is not even fuckin' her properly, and then BUM! she's "experienced" :unsure:
I think dev wasn't sure what to do with her, and then decided for more "faster/simplier route" with her

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I don't think the flashback is going to happen unless the dev plans on moving to subscribe star and another country(if I remember correctly he aged up Ain for a reason). As I interpret it, Zahra/MC have been grooming Ain to be a second wife for a while.

Reactions: Asmodeus Krutz

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The decision really tests your morals. While you gain Mantis, you lose a potentially important ally for the Mutants. If you let Mantis stay, you gain an ally, but you are subjecting Mantis to the collective hivemind. There had to have been a reason for her wandering off away from the hive. One of the harder decisions in some AVNs I've played because it could result in negative consequences for both sides.
It really really doesn't test your morals at all.
The hive is an existential threat to humanity straight out of a horror story.
It makes the zombies look tame in comparison.
Exterminating it is more important than literally anything else you could ever do.
From both selfish and altruistic perspective, the hive must be destroyed.

Oct 10, 2022
It really really doesn't test your morals at all.
The hive is an existential threat to humanity straight out of a horror story.
It makes the zombies look tame in comparison.
Exterminating it is more important than literally anything else you could ever do.
From both selfish and altruistic perspective, the hive must be destroyed.
but but... hive mama has nice ass...

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes