GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Starting off with a handjob? You’re going way too fast. You need to spend the first few episodes with MC peeping on the girl in the shower, then doing yoga, then stealing some used panties to sniff, then …
oh god... don't even get me started... :ROFLMAO:

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021

So, two days left for the beta! My second PC is working 24/7 on baking those leftover animations, but I will release the beta by Tuesday with the animations I have managed to do up at that point, and whatever left (if anything) will come after the beta release.
Also, I have been trying my best to realize Zion's backstory, but my plan was, and still is, for a 2.5-minute long cutscene and it's simply too complicated to be finished for the release in its entirety. I will have to postpone that scene for the next update, but I will use what I already have as a main menu animation as a preview of sort.
The development time for this update has already taken more than I would like by a couple of weeks at least, so it's time. Thank you for your patience and support as always!
View attachment 3025680
After this update, starting november, I'm becoming a patreon for this game.
It's on my top 2 along Chasing Sunsets and it deserves the comfort and motivation of being paid by its players.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
My Zaton to Ain when the update drops: View attachment 3027335
It seems we may be a tad parched when it comes to Ain/Shani content in this episode unless there is something very good lurking in the generic "home interactions" section. I'm sure they will be present during the Kat and Fairy scenes, but unique solo time may be lacking.

My hope is that in future we still at least occasionally get 1v1 interactions with them. AVNs with a lot of characters tend to start lumping everything into threesomes, foursomes, or large NLT-style orgies as story progresses toward mid/late game. It is the only way they can provide lewd scenes that cover the amount of LIs. At least we have the repeatables in common room/harem room to combat this.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It seems we may be a tad parched when it comes to Ain/Shani content in this episode unless there is something very good lurking in the generic "home interactions" section. I'm sure they will be present during the Kat and Fairy scenes, but unique solo time may be lacking.

My hope is that in future we still at least occasionally get 1v1 interactions with them. AVNs with a lot of characters tend to start lumping everything into threesomes, foursomes, or large NLT-style orgies as story progresses toward mid/late game. It is the only way they can provide lewd scenes that cover the amount of LIs. At least we have the repeatables in common room/harem room to combat this.
No..new..solo..Ain..content... f54577296398c66519663c35e14eb3f6.jpg

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
unless there is something very good lurking in the generic "home interactions" section.
So you're saying there is a chance... :HideThePain:

AVNs with a lot of characters tend to start lumping everything into threesomes, foursomes, or large NLT-style orgies as story progresses toward mid/late game.
Oh dear lord. I know you're right and it's honestly scary. Orgies feel so artificial and lifeless.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes