kelelih

May 13, 2022
You don't even need to rationalize. Zaton is just an Agent 007 type of character. He's strong, competent, unstoppable, manly and all women drool for him. Stop. It's a male power fantasy surrogate for escapism purpouse which is nothing bad. Plus the game story is well told, so he doesn't just come out like an annoying Gary Stou, and it's still a working and relatable character. I think his being (optionally) moral and a good husband and father (in a Zetan way) have a lot to do with it.
I agree. Its a credit to the writer that the MC is a swashbuckling, tomb-exploring, harem-making, society-building badass while ALSO being a relatable (optionally) nice guy. Another reason why the game is so good to play.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
can someone remind me when update is supposed to come out?Irc it was supposed to be around these days.Will it be on this week?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13c-zetan.68105/post-11967374

is it just me or the quality of the boobs kind of reduce a little ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything I think the quality of boobs has gone up in that picture, they've done the extra work of adjusting the morphs as she's sitting down so it looks more natural, they go flatter and out to the sides. If you're looking for boobs that point straight up and look the same lying down on a girl as when she's standing up, your local plastic surgeon will be delighted by your preference.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
If anything I think the quality of boobs has gone up in that picture, they've done the extra work of adjusting the morphs as she's sitting down so it looks more natural, they go flatter and out to the sides. If you're looking for boobs that point straight up and look the same lying down on a girl as when she's standing up, your local plastic surgeon will be delighted by your preference.
maybe you are correct, but its kind of look sagging.

edit ; i meant she is not older than zahra, she is young though.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
RIght? that's what I thought initially, whereas ivy is soooooooo neglected. Lowest ratio of sex scenes/hotness in the game BY FAR.
At least she has a bit more lewdness than the young guard girl who doesn´t recognize the MC when first meeting the queen (I don´t even know if she´s going to be bangable, but for now I won´t even bother with checking her name). I suppose Ivy is going to be the ¨slow-burn¨ in Zaton´s harem, something I can understand knowing how hard it´s for her to trust others. Really sucks for those that playing mainly for her. Fortunately for me, Zahra and the household are always available for me each update... and with Kateryna joining things are going to be even better.

Reactions: Kellermann

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
At least she has a bit more lewdness than the young guard girl who doesn´t recognize the MC when first meeting the queen (I don´t even know if she´s going to be bangable, but for now I won´t even bother with checking her name). I suppose Ivy is going to be the ¨slow-burn¨ in Zaton´s harem, something I can understand knowing how hard it´s for her to trust others. Really sucks for those that playing mainly for her. Fortunately for me, Zahra and the household are always available for me each update... and with Kateryna joining things are going to be even better.
Pretty sure until we take the journey to meet her friend she is not going to join the harem

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes