Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
At least she has a bit more lewdness than the young guard girl who doesn´t recognize the MC when first meeting the queen (I don´t even know if she´s going to be bangable, but for now I won´t even bother with checking her name). I suppose Ivy is going to be the ¨slow-burn¨ in Zaton´s harem, something I can understand knowing how hard it´s for her to trust others. Really sucks for those that playing mainly for her. Fortunately for me, Zahra and the household are always available for me each update... and with Kateryna joining things are going to be even better.
DS is the perfect game to counter the argument that quick sex with a character leads to staleness with them after a few episodes. MC has been pounding most of the household ladies since basically the beginning and I still cannot get enough of them. Slow burn might have its charm for some (not me) at certain times, but more often than not it is ruined by the "one update per year" trend that is currently going on with AVNs. So glad DS is here to save us from all that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Male powe fantasy is a dumb concept invented by some cat lady. Males want to be that guy because that's the type of guy women crave. Some can say they want the fee fees guy but everyone knows that's bullshit :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems kind of gay to me... :unsure:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Male powe fantasy is a dumb concept invented by some cat lady. Males want to be that guy because that's the type of guy women crave. Some can say they want the fee fees guy but everyone knows that's bullshit :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can be both.

Also, having a muscular physique doesn’t preclude one also having feelings.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

So, two days left for the beta! My second PC is working 24/7 on baking those leftover animations, but I will release the beta by Tuesday with the animations I have managed to do up at that point, and whatever left (if anything) will come after the beta release.
Also, I have been trying my best to realize Zion's backstory, but my plan was, and still is, for a 2.5-minute long cutscene and it's simply too complicated to be finished for the release in its entirety. I will have to postpone that scene for the next update, but I will use what I already have as a main menu animation as a preview of sort.
The development time for this update has already taken more than I would like by a couple of weeks at least, so it's time. Thank you for your patience and support as always!
d14d-33.jpg

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023

So, two days left for the beta! My second PC is working 24/7 on baking those leftover animations, but I will release the beta by Tuesday with the animations I have managed to do up at that point, and whatever left (if anything) will come after the beta release.
Also, I have been trying my best to realize Zion's backstory, but my plan was, and still is, for a 2.5-minute long cutscene and it's simply too complicated to be finished for the release in its entirety. I will have to postpone that scene for the next update, but I will use what I already have as a main menu animation as a preview of sort.
The development time for this update has already taken more than I would like by a couple of weeks at least, so it's time. Thank you for your patience and support as always!
View attachment 3025680
At least we got a deadline. On to wait 2 days now. Taking 48 hours sleeping pills now. Oh my kateryna homecoming. Queen looking finely submissive as well, yum. I love the iris colors of these characters

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
At least we got a deadline. On to wait 2 days now. Taking 48 hours sleeping pills now. Oh my kateryna homecoming. Queen looking finely submissive as well, yum. I love the iris colors of these characters

... Beta release. I doubt any of those few beta tester will leak the game lol.

Reactions: wildride69

govnofromass

Aug 31, 2019
Phew... At last we have a solid deadline. Gonna freeze myself till then. Can't remember last time I waited for something to come out. Great game

Reactions: loki671

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
DS is the perfect game to counter the argument that quick sex with a character leads to staleness with them after a few episodes. MC has been pounding most of the household ladies since basically the beginning and I still cannot get enough of them. Slow burn might have its charm for some (not me) at certain times, but more often than not it is ruined by the "one update per year" trend that is currently going on with AVNs. So glad DS is here to save us from all that.
And those 'slow burn' devs often use the boring "stairway to heaven" shit, where you start with a handjob, then blowjob, then vaginal sex, then anal.... bleh :sleep: . I know people who did anal their first time. I can't remember a single time in my life where I only got a handjob. And most of my adult life, when I met a new girl, it was almost everything the same night. Because foreplay is fun and important.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
And those 'slow burn' devs often use the boring "stairway to heaven" shit, where you start with a handjob, then blowjob, then vaginal sex, then anal.... bleh :sleep: . I know people who did anal their first time. I can't remember a single time in my life where I only got a handjob. And most of my adult life, when I met a new girl, it was almost everything the same night. Because foreplay is fun and important.
Starting off with a handjob? You’re going way too fast. You need to spend the first few episodes with MC peeping on the girl in the shower, then doing yoga, then stealing some used panties to sniff, then …

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes