Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are thousands of incest focused games to pick from. Desert Stalker overarching story would suffer if every update is focused on the sisters. They are not that interesting either. Ain is a cum dump and Shani should be doing her own thing now that she's a Stalker.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Shani should be doing her own thing now that she's a Stalker.
While I agree with this, one of the things SHE wanted to do is have a relationship with her father of a sexual nature. So she IS doing her OWN thing, it just happens to align with Zaton's desire too. Once she has more missions/tasks to carry out, she will go do them, but that doesn't mean she should go do something just for the sake of doing something else other than spend time with her dad, because an f95 user says she should. :ROFLMAO:

Also yes, Ain is a cum dump, my lovely sexy little cum dump thank you very much!

This is not to say that I want Ain OR Shani to hog all the screen time for updates, I do hope for some of my other favorite characters to get some love too.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
While I agree with this, one of the things SHE wanted to do is have a relationship with her father of a sexual nature. So she IS doing her OWN thing, it just happens to align with Zaton's desire too. Once she has more missions/tasks to carry out, she will go do them, but that doesn't mean she should go do something just for the sake of doing something else other than spend time with her dad, because an f95 user says she should. :ROFLMAO:

Also yes, Ain is a cum dump, my lovely sexy little cum dump thank you very much!

This is not to say that I want Ain OR Shani to hog all the screen time for updates, I do hope for some of my other favorite characters to get some love too.
In my game Zaton never tried anything with Shani so she can go her way to be a Stalker or whatever she wants. As for Ain I'm trying to send her away with my bro Igor. I have too many mouths to feed in my household already :WeSmart:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
In my game Zaton never tried anything with Shani so she can go her way to be a Stalker or whatever she wants. As for Ain I'm trying to send her away with my bro Igor. I have too many mouths to feed in my household already :WeSmart:
That's totally cool to feel that way, however a lot of the player base will have a relationship with Shani, and therefore considering she's a main character who is romanceable/sex-able, I don't see why she shouldn't get ample screen time. I don't really care about the queen nearly as much as some of the other characters, but I don't think she should have any less content, she's an important character after all. (y)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hopefully Shani will not cut it as a Stalker and decides to be more like her sister and mother or a concubine to the queen!!!!

It's a JOKE!!! (Ducks from all the tomatoes being thrown at him) LOL:cool::D:giggle::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Nah, I have the same desire of Shani abandoning her Stalker role and be like Ain as daughter-wife/concubine for MC imo. Still, I like Shani as a Stalker nonetheless.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's totally cool to feel that way, however a lot of the player base will have a relationship with Shani, and therefore considering she's a main character who is romanceable/sex-able, I don't see why she shouldn't get ample screen time. I don't really care about the queen nearly as much as some of the other characters, but I don't think she should have any less content, she's an important character after all. (y)
More screen time with raiders in the desert :BootyTime:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
wasnt Igor leaving for some trade deal? That's why he wanted Kat to stay with us?
Yes!, you are right, but he would stay for some time in our house for some chamomile honey tea made by Ain. *Wink, Wink* , he won't leave in a hurry, now would he?

Also, he wanted Kat to stay with us permanently, so he probably would want to watch her settle in.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Oh dear lord. I know you're right and it's honestly scary. Orgies feel so artificial and lifeless.
I feel that an orgy done by this developer would be far from artificial and lifeless. We already had that scene with the Mc, Igor and Kateryna where you can share Ain and your wife (forgot the name), and that was really well done with all the options it gave you.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes