Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
does anyone know how much contents been added in the last year/year and a half? i dont remember what version i last played but looking at the changelog it just looks like a ton of bug fixes

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
does anyone know how much contents been added in the last year/year and a half? i dont remember what version i last played but looking at the changelog it just looks like a ton of bug fixes
there s an update (never short at least) every 5 / 4 month with many renders, alternate housemc story and oustide story line or a mix of bove, they are a a lot of content actualy more than 20...

Reactions: Jdiezel

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
seriously not enough of this story. i can wait patiently for more updates and more content, and the volume isnt lacking, i just want more. overall story arc and characters are much more compelling than most harem stories, and the apocalypse world is well done, blending science and fantasy tropes together. there could be more blood and banging, yet theres plenty. im drawn to this vn in much the same way im drawn to a good book series. want more.(gentle hint)

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
seriously not enough of this story. i can wait patiently for more updates and more content, and the volume isnt lacking, i just want more. overall story arc and characters are much more compelling than most harem stories, and the apocalypse world is well done, blending science and fantasy tropes together. there could be more blood and banging, yet theres plenty. im drawn to this vn in much the same way im drawn to a good book series. want more.(gentle hint)
I totally agree! This AVN has me enthralled from the setting and world building alone. All the beautiful desert flowers and titillating scenes are just a bonus for me at this point.
giphy (7).gif

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
can anyone tell me how shani dosen't get hurt in the zone? i tried both paths and they always end up with her hurt in the arm

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Yes when you are confronted by the scout, if you react inmediatly you get a cut in your arm , if you let him come and play submisive you don't get hurt (he is dead in both paths)
the inconsitence is that when you come back home shani is treated as injured in both ways
how long does it take for updates to drop? im new here

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
new-year-2024---chili-fire.png

Here comes 2024! The team wishes you a great start into the new year, light up the sky and preferably not your homes!
I will take this chance to not only show a neat character preview but also to tease the new content that awaits this game in the upcoming year:
Among other things, we will finally continue the mutants quest line in the next few updates, starting of course with a date at Ivy's hideout. And then, Fangs will eventually send us on a new mission, introducing us to more of her comrades. Expect more action and spicy interventions.

Also, as our new year's resolution, we have decided to publish the game on Steam in 2024! We are currently in the very early stages of planning, and aiming for a release in the later part of 2024 (Q2-Q3).
We will make a more in-depth post about it soon, with details about the roadmap and how we plan to do things. Right now, we can not remotely give you a solid date yet as I plan to visually upgrade earlier scenes to match the later parts of the game, fix loads of bugs and upgrade the overall quality of the game, and a Steam release provides us with this chance.

Lastly, I want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting the game throughout the years, whether it's on this platform or others. And thank you for sticking with us during the development periods.
2024 can come!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 3221073

Here comes 2024! The team wishes you a great start into the new year, light up the sky and preferably not your homes!
I will take this chance to not only show a neat character preview but also to tease the new content that awaits this game in the upcoming year:
Among other things, we will finally continue the mutants quest line in the next few updates, starting of course with a date at Ivy's hideout. And then, Fangs will eventually send us on a new mission, introducing us to more of her comrades. Expect more action and spicy interventions.

Also, as our new year's resolution, we have decided to publish the game on Steam in 2024! We are currently in the very early stages of planning, and aiming for a release in the later part of 2024 (Q2-Q3).
We will make a more in-depth post about it soon, with details about the roadmap and how we plan to do things. Right now, we can not remotely give you a solid date yet as I plan to visually upgrade earlier scenes to match the later parts of the game, fix loads of bugs and upgrade the overall quality of the game, and a Steam release provides us with this chance.

Lastly, I want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting the game throughout the years, whether it's on this platform or others. And thank you for sticking with us during the development periods.
2024 can come!
I have been hoping for some time they would post DS on Steam. A very good decision. A few adjustments to make the picky overlords happy and this game will make a mountain of coin from Steam. This team deserves all of the success.

Reactions: Nulldev
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes