muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Have any of the devs spoken about future plans for certain content? I’m wondering about pregnancy in particular: Will there be content with the main girls? Just endings?

Any devs reading this willing to chime in? I’m not asking for specifics, just want to have an idea.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Have any of the devs spoken about future plans for certain content? I’m wondering about pregnancy in particular: Will there be content with the main girls? Just endings?

Any devs reading this willing to chime in? I’m not asking for specifics, just want to have an idea.
Interesting question. I suppose that this one of those stories that could go on forever without getting boring.

Assuming there will be a huge war with the Decayed, even after it's won, there will be different threats, because that's how the world works.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
What for a Bugfix ? as far as I know, the submisive path of Fairy is still in work, It is only the "healed" path aviable atm
Make a path where she doesn't heal, with all the wounds and stuff. Brutal fuck is what's gonna be good. Or btw I'm pimping her for sure. Gotta save money for Nadia's dinner.

Reactions: hello.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Make a path where she doesn't heal, with all the wounds and stuff. Brutal fuck is what's gonna be good. Or btw I'm pimping her for sure. Gotta save money for Nadia's dinner.
I already have, but it is still WIP, and in the last Update the Healing path came to conclusion and her integration into the Household, next update I can complete that save. thanks for the sugestion

Reactions: HPYY

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
does anyone know how much contents been added in the last year/year and a half? i dont remember what version i last played but looking at the changelog it just looks like a ton of bug fixes

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
does anyone know how much contents been added in the last year/year and a half? i dont remember what version i last played but looking at the changelog it just looks like a ton of bug fixes
there s an update (never short at least) every 5 / 4 month with many renders, alternate housemc story and oustide story line or a mix of bove, they are a a lot of content actualy more than 20...

Reactions: Jdiezel

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
seriously not enough of this story. i can wait patiently for more updates and more content, and the volume isnt lacking, i just want more. overall story arc and characters are much more compelling than most harem stories, and the apocalypse world is well done, blending science and fantasy tropes together. there could be more blood and banging, yet theres plenty. im drawn to this vn in much the same way im drawn to a good book series. want more.(gentle hint)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes