HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Awesome thanks! Takes a while to make 3D games at this high quality, so it's hard to know the progression status. OP last edited in Nov 5.
Yes, It may take a while for next update. But it's worth it. I wonder what Sekhmet legion is about

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slayerz

blurrypop

Sep 29, 2023
Any other games hit hard like this guys? I keep coming back to DS every month, no other choices
This game ruined other games for me tbh. The world building, setting, models, renders and most importantly MC. I wish updates were longer though like in the initial days. Hot sands of antarctica could scratch that itch but don't expect it to be DS 2 and play by lowering your expectations.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Any other games hit hard like this guys? I keep coming back to DS every month, no other choices
If you mean this type of setting and harem you might give "Hot sand of Antarctica" a go. I don't think it's in the same quality but it has a good story and girls, very underrated and relatively unknown VN that deserves to be played.

Edit. the guy above me just beat me to it :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This game ruined other games for me tbh. The world building, setting, models, renders and most importantly MC. I wish updates were longer though like in the initial days. Hot sands of antarctica could scratch that itch but don't expect it to be DS 2 and play by lowering your expectations.
You're right, HSoA is decent but it is a knockoff DS for when you are desperate. Absolutely agree about DS having tendency to ruin others. It has basically everything I ever wanted in AVN and doesn't try to punish me for having fun (we can save those punishments for Asha :BootyTime: ).

Regarding your wish for longer updates, I hope you don't mean longer development cycles because that is one of the things that sets DS apart. While almost every other top rated game is now going for 1 update per year, DS is consistent at 3-4 months which is perfect. Once you start getting to 6mo then hype and excitement begin to fade. At 1 year mark, I can't even remember all the choices I made or who everyone is. I am quite content to stick with DS's current 3-4mo thank you.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
You're right, HSoA is decent but it is a knockoff DS for when you are desperate. Absolutely agree about DS having tendency to ruin others. It has basically everything I ever wanted in AVN and doesn't try to punish me for having fun (we can save those punishments for Asha :BootyTime: ).

Regarding your wish for longer updates, I hope you don't mean longer development cycles because that is one of the things that sets DS apart. While almost every other top rated game is now going for 1 update per year, DS is consistent at 3-4 months which is perfect. Once you start getting to 6mo then hype and excitement begin to fade. At 1 year mark, I can't even remember all the choices I made or who everyone is. I am quite content to stick with DS's current 3-4mo thank you.
2-3 months would be great. Hope they shorten.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Christmas log 24.12.2023

Let's see... Cookies, sugarcanes, gifts and a Fairy. I think that covers it. And I hope you will get to enjoy these things as well. Happy holidays!
Oh, and I promised something about ears last week, so here it is:

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 90%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Shani's hangouts: 60%
Visiting Ivy: 5%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023

Christmas log 24.12.2023

Let's see... Cookies, sugarcanes, gifts and a Fairy. I think that covers it. And I hope you will get to enjoy these things as well. Happy holidays!

Render progress:
Visiting Ivy, only 5% !?!?!

So the Desert Zatonia also celebrates Christmas? Ain should be a virgin until marriage then. Those cookies of hers lack our body milk btw

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

Christmas log 24.12.2023

Render progress:
Deffo can't wait to see Ivy/Yuna again!

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes