kotte

Feb 11, 2018
I am also stuck on waiting for Kateryna to move in.
And all my searching of this thread came up nil.
Anyone who has a solution?
Ok, after digging through the code, it seems like I missed both places that could set kat_romance = True.
Go back to when she was visiting in the kitchen and answer "You could say that", when Zahra asks you "Surely you are interested in her not just for her cooking...?".

Or just open a console, set the variable, and press "Skip a day".

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok, after digging through the code, it seems like I missed both places that could set kat_romance = True.
Go back to when she was visiting in the kitchen and answer "You could say that", when Zahra asks you "Surely you are interested in her not just for her cooking...?".

there is a pretty good PDF WT guide linked in the OP where all options are good explained, just for info

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

Have you thought about using the walkthrough mod to help you avoid missing wanted content bud?

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, thing is, the wt just says "If you show Kateryna that she’s beautiful, it seems to puts you on a path for KATERYNA’S ROMANCE". And I wasn't romantically inclined.
The quest log however, started saying that I just needed to wait a couple of days, and then she would show up. And kept saying that, day after day...

So I am thinking of it more as a bug in the quest log, rather than complaining that I missed a decision.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, thing is, the wt just says "If you show Kateryna that she’s beautiful, it seems to puts you on a path for KATERYNA’S ROMANCE". And I wasn't romantically inclined.
The quest log however, started saying that I just needed to wait a couple of days, and then she would show up. And kept saying that, day after day...

So I am thinking of it more as a bug in the quest log, rather than complaining that I missed a decision.
yeah it is not very clear in the WT that is true, I also (even if I'm on Katarynas romance path) failed to unlock the "House party" and the option to have her join in the comon room, so yeah probably a bug.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
yeah it is not very clear in the WT that is true, I also (even if I'm on Katarynas romance path) failed to unlock the "House party" and the option to have her join in the comon room, so yeah probably a bug.
By the way, yeah, I couldn’t open some scenes, I even tried through WT but the distribution of what and how is too unclear...

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Good game indeed ! Congratulations ! Pity there is no human voicing, specially during the hotest scenes....
I always found it hotter when there are sex noises and moans during the scenes but the writing can truly take a scene to the next level if done done right.
I've played games where the visuals were meh but the writing made it one of the hottest things ever but maybe that's just me.

Apr 2, 2020
dam iv been really missing out on this game. easily top tier the story and lore is well a done mix of fallout , stalker and mad max in interesting location but what surprised me is that you also nailed writing the sex scenes these are some proper hot and kinky stuff .

also the models are some of the most beautiful iv seen all on point this is the only game giving us some middle-eastern/ Arab bomb shells on top of all that this is the only game iv read that nailed the feeling of actually having a harem with some of the best group scenes and dialogue .

im glad they made the non-incest route not just be a rename and done having it make sense in lore is always nice having them adopted is just as taboo but with bonus of not having to worry about future messed up babies.

gonna be the few games on here worth with my money.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
im glad they made the non-incest route not just be a rename and done having it make sense in lore is always nice having them adopted is just as taboo but with bonus of not having to worry about future messed up babies.
I think the first generation of incest doesn't have more problems than "normal" ones, the latter yet having lots of births of disabled babies.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

gonna be the few games on here worth with my money.
I think the first generation of incest doesn't have more problems than "normal" ones, the latter yet having lots of births of disabled babies.
Exactly this. It's a massive over misconception brought about by people who should have no place in politics, passing laws or anything else. The actual factual and statistical chances of having an abnormal pregnancy. birth or child are actually incredibly low (first time).

if your incestual kids have kids together...and their kids do the same (with each other or the parents etc) then the odds massively ramp up. But with no prior cases in the familial bloodline...two related people are very unlikely to have issues with their kids.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Exactly this. It's a massive over misconception brought about by people who should have no place in politics, passing laws or anything else. The actual factual and statistical chances of having an abnormal pregnancy. birth or child are actually incredibly low (first time).

if your incestual kids have kids together...and their kids do the same (with each other or the parents etc) then the odds massively ramp up. But with no prior cases in the familial bloodline...two related people are very unlikely to have issues with their kids.
Huh? I need to go call my sister.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes