Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
But if you gave him the artifact you don't get Emily and if you let him kill ivy you'll miss half the story it's not worth it
that's not entirely accurate.. once you get the patch, that particular route takes another turn and is then restored.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If you killed Kinzi to save Ivy on day 1, then you can’t get that scene.
There are different scene to depend the choice you do, they are 2 different path
But if you gave him the artifact you don't get Emily and if you let him kill ivy you'll miss half the story it's not worth it
Stuff like that that forces me to do different playthroughs in a harem game reduces my enjoyment of the game and is exactly why it is for me more likely to support a modder that does a walkthrough/gallery mod than the game dev himself.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Stuff like that that forces me to do different playthroughs in a harem game reduces my enjoyment of the game and is exactly why it is for me more likely to support a modder that does a walkthrough/gallery mod than the game dev himself.
I understand what you mean. For me, as long as the number of required playthroughs stays reasonable, I can stick with it. If it goes to a ridiculous number like BaDIK then, like you, my enjoyment level plummets. I like some replaying; however, it's frustrating to have to start a new playthrough because a new girl is added in say chapter 10, but you can only get her if your MC makes a certain specific choice in chapter 2. I do agree that games tagged with harem should limit the number of required playthroughs in order to obtain all of the girls. Normally it's only a problem if an excessive number of girls is added to the game (especially in the later chapters).

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I understand what you mean. For me, as long as the number of required playthroughs stays reasonable, I can stick with it. If it goes to a ridiculous number like BaDIK then, like you, my enjoyment level plummets. I like some replaying; however, it's frustrating to have to start a new playthrough because a new girl is added in say chapter 10, but you can only get her if your MC makes a certain specific choice in chapter 2. I do agree that games tagged with harem should limit the number of required playthroughs in order to obtain all of the girls. Normally it's only a problem if an excessive number of girls is added to the game (especially in the later chapters).
You’ll still get Fairy if you kill Kinzi, you’ll just miss the scene where Kinzi whores her to you.

You miss one scene by killing Kinzi, and in my opinion, it’s kinda gross anyway.

nikthebest

Dec 4, 2019
Desert Stalker 0.04 WalkThrough Mod ( Made by Haikuru & FatMatt )

Currently, Matt made the mod and picked the most and best options as of this version, The game is more or less on the Dom route, So expect the MC to be strong, No bugs will happen if u follow the WT by said words.

IMPORTANT : If you get any bug please let us know, And blame Matt for it :p

Since it's now getting bigger, With more and more Freeroaming, It might look a little messy, However, During the first 2 days, You can't really click on anything that is out of the picture, So it should be fine.
MASSIVE EDIT : (Updated to 0.04)
PLEASE NOTE !!! : This does NOT work with the patch for 0.04 as it was made on a short notice, And the Patch would force the WT to NOT work, So please, Do not complain about it.
Next update we will make it flawless, Just because it took a bit to make since they fully edited day 0, day 1 and day 2.

Features :
1. Super points - Gives u all the points that you are missing out on within each choice.
2. View story wise erotic scenes.
3. Walkthrough - Shows the best options highlighted in green.

Tested and worked 100% Fine,Also works on android I'm pretty sure

Enjoy it.

Modder/s: Haikuru,Matt.

Big love to the Dev team of F95 :love:
planning on updating the mod my friend?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just got back into this one after not playing last update and i have to say, good work when it comes to choices... now it actually feels like a player has some control (specially when it comes to erotic stuff), 100% better EGame since i last tried it!

Thing i did not like tbh is the sandbox elements (thank god it's not full sandbox but its still annoying and time consuming), it's sometimes messy and thought the update was over but then saw some comments here and realized there is still content on my save path that i need to play now L:HideThePain:L

Also why hide the quick menu?! That thing is actually useful specially for skip, auto and quick save options :cautious: anyway if anyone wants to restore the quick menu just type the command "quick_menu = True" in the console (press shift+o) and it will be fixed. Hope the dev restores it in the future or at least give us an option in preferences to show/hide the quick menu.

Reactions: Cynicaladm

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Desert Stalker WT mod was dropped due to Matt having another daughter, And me having work.

I'm sorry for everyone who was waiting for it, please contact other modders for a walk through mod.

Love to the F95 Team & Users
Am disappointed to hear that, but I understand. Thank you though for the heads up on it.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Also why hide the quick menu?! That thing is actually useful specially for skip, auto and quick save options :cautious: anyway if anyone wants to restore the quick menu just type the command "quick_menu = True" in the console (press shift+o) and it will be fixed. Hope the dev restores it in the future or at least give us an option in preferences to show/hide the quick menu.
It will actually be back as a Preferences option in a patch coming shortly.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes