IdkWhatToType

Apr 18, 2020
Been playing the browser version and enjoying this game alot. Only issue ive had has been with this most recent update which makes it so you cant use the Menu, skip, back, etc and I don't know if it's intentional with the UI update or because I'm on mobile but due to this I can't save. Dispite how much I enjoy this game I don't want to repeat it everytime just to see the new content. Based on the download options I dont think this is meant for mobile but could mobile at least be taken into consideration? Its not my game but just wanna ask and share my opinion/experience.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Desert Stalker WT mod was dropped due to Matt having another daughter, And me having work.

I'm sorry for everyone who was waiting for it, please contact other modders for a walk through mod.

Love to the F95 Team & Users
Unfortunate but understandable. Dont worry about it.

MaxMod

May 4, 2021
Here is my attempt at a walkthrough mod
Its current as of:
Game version: 0.05

let me know if there are any errors and I want to thank anne O'nymous for their unknowing guidance

PS. this shouldent fuck with your saves because of the way the mod is done, I just change the menues not content so it should be able to work with other modded game versions

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
Here is my attempt at a walkthrough mod
Its current as of:
Game version: 0.05

let me know if there are any errors and I want to thank anne O'nymous for their unknowing guidance

PS. this shouldent fuck with your saves because of the way the mod is done, I just change the menues not content so it should be able to work with other modded game versions
Thank you

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes