JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
"Moving toward her" will scare her. but if you choose to "Do nothing" this will encourage her to move forward and touch the MC and MAYBE later she will trust you more. I recommend to choose "Do nothing".
Yeah that's exactly what I did in my canon save.
But in the Walkthrough mod, which I downloaded after finishing the update (lol), for some reason it has "moving towards her" as recommended choice (which really has me scratching my head as to the reasoning behind it).

Reactions: The Witcher

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
JJJ84 same here that's exactly what I want to know
The choice made by who created the mod is just that, their choice. They don't have a specific knowledge of what the choice might mean in the long term.
as of now, either path is equally valid, as they both end right there, for this update.

Reactions: JJJ84

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The choice made by who created the mod is just that, their choice. They don't have a specific knowledge of what the choice might mean in the long term.
as of now, either path is equally valid, as they both end right there, for this update.
So there is no trust stats or something

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
omg really? i have to play it from the start again because of the update 05c ? o_O
how many times do we have to start over every time a update get released.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
omg really? i have to play it from the start again because of the update 05c ? o_O
how many times do we have to start over every time a update get released.
Why would you need to start over? Unless you mean you last played 0.04, then yes.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
yes last time i played was end of 04
Ah, then in that case it's mandatory I'm afraid. Too many under-the-hood changes to be able to ensure proper save compatibility. On the (slightly) bright side, there are a couple of new features that should make the experience more streamlined.

Reactions: Fapmaister

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Stuff like that that forces me to do different playthroughs in a harem game reduces my enjoyment of the game and is exactly why it is for me more likely to support a modder that does a walkthrough/gallery mod than the game dev himself.
100% This.

Reactions: genthrow

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
100% This.
We like to think that the game is good enough to deserve the occasional replay, whether it's because the newest update has issues with the previous saves, or just because it's fun.
I know for a fact there are people out there that like the concept of replayability, which would be rather pointless if all playthroughs were identical.
We are aware that opinions may vary on the subject, and that this will probably encourage some modder out there to find a way to unlock the gallery or make a different path that includes all of the scenes. To that I would say, have at it.
None of the actual supporters seem to have an issue with our decisions so far... and if they do, they can choose not to support the game any further. It's a free world.
In fact, the game has a very simple structure... there's a folder called Images and there's a gallery in the game. If you're playing the game only to see the juicy bits... do a speed-run to unlock the various scenes and go to town... or indeed wait for the inevitable modder.
Also, I have seen the notion that harem game necessarily means I will get to boink every girl in the game ever and make her my slave...float here and there on the forum.
I like to think that we can make it a little more interesting than that... but that's just ideas floating in our heads, for now.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Not bad actually after the last patch I got pretty much everything in one playthrough and I kept kinzi alive by the way he might be useful in the future :p

Reactions: Cynicaladm

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
After waiting for months for this update, I was concerned. I'd enjoyed the initial release so much I was afraid I was hyping myself up for inevitable disappointment once it came out (I will never be the same after Cyberpunk 2077)

Happy to report this was not the case. Fantastic update! The Mad Max theme was obvious from the start, but I was nostalgically thrilled upon seeing a Fallout bunker pop up in the game lmao. Really curious where/how that plot path plays out. Felt kinda like a faction that was a mix between the Institute and the Underground Railroad. Also, as a domming depraved bastard myself, found myself surprised at how much I enjoyed the soft interaction with Ivy down there. It was touching and sweet. I wonder what she wanted to say?

There's a particular render of the Queen that stuck with me: Right as she's deciding the fate of a particular boy. Not sure I've ever seen 'Crazy/Psycho eyes' rendered so perfectly before. That bitch is MENTAL. And if that wasn't enough, as if the point of how utterly unhinged she is wasn't hammered home enough, she whips out a god damn FLAMETHROWER TO FINISH HIM OFF. I mean what in the actual fuck?! That was the point where I was like, "Okay, it was hot watching Shani and her make out, but I'm backscrolling the FUCK outta this right now and choosing the other option" lmao. I love lesbian content, but.. not that much.
Anyway, looking forward to bending her over a rail and spanking some sanity back into her. Well, just spanking her more likely.

Speaking of, Kyra is ... about what I would expect if we could ever have a chat with those crazy female raiders from Fallout. The only thing Kyra's missing is a mohawk. She certainly has the crazy/psycho factor. That was the first time in my life I've ever seen the lips of two females kissing and.. not exactly been turned on by it lol.

My only complaint was at the end, this insistence that Shani has to do this mysterious mission. Okay.. um, why? Like.. that's the first question MC should've asked. I feel like that's the first thing any sensible father would ask. Why her and not me? If not out of fatherly concern for a daughter, at the very least, curiosity would ensure that's the very first question asked, right? Even if the answer is a simple, cliché "All will be revealed in time" the simple acknowledgement of the most obvious pressing question will satisfy people. Typically this means the answer will have much more of an impact later on, so it's not revealed until then, and the readers interpret it as such and are satisfied. Now I'm just scratching my head why the MC wasn't curious as to why he should send his precious daughter, as inexperienced as a desert stalker could be, over himself for this potentially very dangerous mission.

Anyway, if every update is as good as this one, this game is shaping up to be one of the absolute best on the site. Hell it's already up there when sorted by weighted reviews, I imagine it'll only climb higher as the game continues to develop.

Well done Devsters, you're crushing it.

Last edited:

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Cynicaladm
in v0.05c:
1) you have two if ivy_alive == True: in Day5.rpy :: label fairyfinish1, but second one should be if ivy_alive == False: and if you agree to take Fairy, the "Broken" quest (sq_f_1) should start

2) no big deal, but the game still displays version "0.05"

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
My only complaint was at the end, this insistence that Shani has to do this mysterious mission. Okay.. um, why? Like.. that's the first question MC should've asked. I feel like that's the first thing any sensible father would ask. Why her and not me? If not out of fatherly concern for a daughter, at the very least, curiosity would ensure that's the very first question asked, right? Even if the answer is a simple, cliché "All will be revealed in time" the simple acknowledgement of the most obvious pressing question will satisfy people. Typically this means the answer will have much more of an impact later on, so it's not revealed until then, and the readers interpret it as such and are satisfied. Now I'm just scratching my head why the MC wasn't curious as to why he should send his precious daughter, as inexperienced as a desert stalker could be, over himself for this potentially very dangerous mission.
I think they know something, that not told to us yet. Probably some myth about the "zone" that only virgin woman can enter kinda like in the Neverending story, the laser eyed statues where only the brave can go thru? That would explain why he didn't drilled her into the bed yet
:D

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes