the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
can anyone help after i meet his old mentor or something is that the end of it cause i can do anything anymore

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Like.. that's the first question MC should've asked. I feel like that's the first thing any sensible father would ask. Why her and not me? If not out of fatherly concern for a daughter, at the very least, curiosity would ensure that's the very first question asked, right?
You're right.. except he already knows the answer, and she knows he knows. It's been part of their conversations for a good deal of her training under his tutelage. And yes, all will be revealed :D

That said, thanks for the hype and the positive feedback.

Reactions: dsnow

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We like to think that the game is good enough to deserve the occasional replay, whether it's because the newest update has issues with the previous saves, or just because it's fun.
I know for a fact there are people out there that like the concept of replayability, which would be rather pointless if all playthroughs were identical.
We are aware that opinions may vary on the subject, and that this will probably encourage some modder out there to find a way to unlock the gallery or make a different path that includes all of the scenes. To that I would say, have at it.
None of the actual supporters seem to have an issue with our decisions so far... and if they do, they can choose not to support the game any further. It's a free world.
In fact, the game has a very simple structure... there's a folder called Images and there's a gallery in the game. If you're playing the game only to see the juicy bits... do a speed-run to unlock the various scenes and go to town... or indeed wait for the inevitable modder.
Also, I have seen the notion that harem game necessarily means I will get to boink every girl in the game ever and make her my slave...float here and there on the forum.
I like to think that we can make it a little more interesting than that... but that's just ideas floating in our heads, for now.
That sounds pretty good. I think for most people, as long as the number of required playthrough saves doesn't get out of hand, then they're happy. Otherwise, a game can become a chore to play. Little danger of that here though, I think. So far, DS seems to be striking a good balance between harem and replayability.

I agree with what you say that you don't need to bring every girl you meet into the harem. Having the choice to pursue or not is a welcome one. I'm sure at some point I'll run into a girl that I'm just not interested in, but so far that's not the case. This dev is just too damn good at creating sexy characters. It's not just their physical appearance, but they all seem to have this hungry, come hither look in their eyes. How can mortal man resist? This one can't, it seems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I don't have the "Till death do us part"-quest, have not come across a map, an old mentor or someone named Fairy. I do seem to be at the end of v0.05 (not v0.05c) though.

Have I overlooked something? Is this because I rescued Ivy by force at the beginning? Should I be doing another playthrough?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I don't have the "Till death do us part"-quest, have not come across a map, an old mentor or someone named Fairy. I do seem to be at the end of v0.05 (not v0.05c) though.

Have I overlooked something? Is this because I rescued Ivy by force at the beginning? Should I be doing another playthrough?
how many times have you checked the status of your car?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Replay Scenes use the default relationship. Maybe you could change that...

during Emilia's introduction (day3.rpy), the option "Where are you from?" should be available if you ask her name first ... it looks strange if you do it the other way

day4.rpy: missing closing quotation mark (or you could get rid of those quotation marks, they're pointless... imho)
ds.png

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Replay Scenes use the default relationship. Maybe you could change that...

during Emilia's introduction (day3.rpy), the option "Where are you from?" should be available if you ask her name first ... it looks strange if you do it the other way

day4.rpy: missing closing quotation mark (or you could get rid of those quotation marks, they're pointless... imho)
View attachment 1231114
thanks for the heads up... we'll be fixing the issues... not sure when the fix on the gallery naming will be ready... that said, the spelling ones are fixed and will be rectified in the next release.

Reactions: fixrapid

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Ah, then in that case it's mandatory I'm afraid. Too many under-the-hood changes to be able to ensure proper save compatibility. On the (slightly) bright side, there are a couple of new features that should make the experience more streamlined.
well that sucks. but i do like the new features. so i did play anyway from the start

Reactions: Cynicaladm and Paz

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, I have seen the notion that harem game necessarily means I will get to boink every girl in the game ever and make her my slave...float here and there on the forum.
I like to think that we can make it a little more interesting than that... but that's just ideas floating in our heads, for now.
Don't get me wrong, I don't normally think EVERY girl has to be for the MC in a story.
But the way Zetan has crafted the story with the premise of "Desert Stalker takes what he wants" (I mean hell, he got his current wife by taking his GF's sister right in front of her) so if you suddenly start putting some women as completely off limits, some people might call foul. I mean part of the charm of this game is the whole "Fuck you, I take who I want" aspect.

But that said, if a character isn't a love interest / slave prospect for the Desert Stalker, then I definitely do not want to see them fucking someone else. Voyeurism is gross. If you are going to see that character have sex, I want to be the one fucking them.

If you keep characters locked away behind alternate routes and force 2nd/3rd playthroughs then really you end up creating a lot of extra work only a portion of the fanbase will see.
With how many H games come out, its really hard to justify a 2nd playthrough of a game you already beat (or got up to date on) when other games you also play getting new updates, plus all the New Games too..

Hell, I currently have 4 windows with 16 tabs each of backlogged games I want to download and play and there are new ones appearing on the Latest Updates page every day... So just keep that in mind when you are making alternate content for alternate paths that wont be included in the main path.

(Also for the love of the gods, if you do include multiple paths expand the save system to allow more slots per page so people can keep track of their Alternate Route playthroughs.)

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Wow! Really wow! Truely one of the most awesome games here! How could I miss this gem so far?
Great graphics, great looking girls and women (well, some don't, but that's a matter of taste, I guess), great music (usually I turn it off in other games, because it becomes pesky very fast) and a complex and interesting, but not too complex story! (y)(y)(y)

The only thing that that needs to be improved is the game consistency. That seems to have some errors. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dsnow

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
will there be a new walkthrough for this game? i am asking cuz i dont want to see a ntr scene.
The scenes in question are sharing scenes (raider chick in one, daughter/slave in the other) and you get the option to turn off sharing when the situation first comes up. As long as you do that you should be good.

(Trust me, I'm not happy its suddenly got included either. Hopefully Dev takes note of the fan backlash with the multiple pages of deleted posts from fans not liking the new options, but luckily its avoidable and we will have to wait and see if this is a one time thing or will continue to come up in the future.)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes