kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
this game nice problem is like most other we loved at past super slow unneery branches later on cose game had so many division result lose focus
this game unique becouse of some distopion and volonca involve and grapic and modeling diffrent ofc lot of them arent prffect but still good
at least this dvoloper not airhead and and avoid real work.do you remeber ncc how he lied people like 2 year blame pandemy then not once twice rerendering game try reboot result he kill himself indtead of contiue
so when u bashing devoloper be sure they deserve it.if if u unfairly harsh comment then can be broken spişrit result wont be better jobs
if u llike them support them when u had enoufg pateon say something they more listen so if u unhapy on some aspect can be infulucng hem

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
this game nice problem is like most other we loved at past super slow unneery branches later on cose game had so many division result lose focus
this game unique becouse of some distopion and volonca involve and grapic and modeling diffrent ofc lot of them arent prffect but still good
at least this dvoloper not airhead and and avoid real work.do you remeber ncc how he lied people like 2 year blame pandemy then not once twice rerendering game try reboot result he kill himself indtead of contiue
so when u bashing devoloper be sure they deserve it.if if u unfairly harsh comment then can be broken spişrit result wont be better jobs
if u llike them support them when u had enoufg pateon say something they more listen so if u unhapy on some aspect can be infulucng hem
1706747588362.jpeg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol I prefer to use build numbers or major.minor.release or something like that. So, in my mind, it would be like:

0.15 beta
0.15 Final (or Gold, or whatever).
I'm probably just an old fart out of the know of today's preferred nomenclature/enumuration, but why don't more games just ditch the whole "V 0.0015" nonsense and stick to integers? I mean let's be honest, the majority of games never make it past their infancy, so it's not like they're at risk of having to write "version 56" years down the road.

WIth my own game I've every intention of releasing a "Ch1" or "Update 1", followed by...wait for it..... "Ch2" or "Update 2".

Reactions: Dimitri57

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
ZetanDS there is a bug with random events: if no events have their conditions met, there is an error selecting an event from the empty list. The fix is small, just check the length of the valid events list before trying to pick anything.

Code:
def random_event(events, fallback, chance, re = True):
    """
    Picks an event at random from a pool of possible ones. Returns fallback event if below chance
    @param events: A dict of (event: condition) pairs.
    @param re: A boolean to make rollback preserve the outcome (renpy.random vs python random)
    """
    valid_events = [x for x in list(events.keys()) if eval(events[x]) is True]

if len(valid_events) == 0:
        return fallback

if re:
        r = renpy.random.random()
        e = renpy.random.choice(valid_events)
    else:
        r = random.random()
        e = random.choice(valid_events)
    return fallback if r <= chance else e
Attached the bugfix for anyone who runs into this. Just drop the file in game/scripts.

Reactions: Swarovsky7

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm probably just an old fart out of the know of today's preferred nomenclature/enumuration, but why don't more games just ditch the whole "V 0.0015" nonsense and stick to integers? I mean let's be honest, the majority of games never make it past their infancy, so it's not like they're at risk of having to write "version 56" years down the road.

WIth my own game I've every intention of releasing a "Ch1" or "Update 1", followed by.. wait for it........ "Ch2" or "Update 2".
Basically, anything less than 1.0 indicates the game is still an alpha and under development.

1706748210797.png

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
It's such a boring game if you don't have the risk of losing your wife and daughters to someone's dick. I really don't understand how you can enjoy such a huge comfort zone. I'm team Igor!!! He have a better cock.
Thats a good point.
I never thought of it that way.
Imma steal that one from you.
For real tho, i dont understand those harem games with massive comfort zones, literally killing you with it. No sense of danger, non existing males, girls with dicks and thats a huge risk, permission this, permission that, its just a massive delusion.
To me this sounds like hell, holy shit.
You know you can use the search feature and filter by the gay tag, right? I mean it's 2024 be honest with yourselves.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Basically, anything less than 1.0 indicates the game is still an alpha and under development.

View attachment 3314066
Yyet given the context and environment of avns where it's extremely common for them to live their entire existence in pre-release, I fully intend on bucking those rules to reshape the bounds more suitably.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IndigoHawk

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yyet given the context and environment of avns where it's extremely common for them to live their entire existence in pre-release, I fully intend on bucking those rules to reshape the bounds more suitably.
Sure. Honestly, it doesn't matter much so long as people understand what the version numbering being used means.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
cyberpunk-shani-1.png

Cyberpunk Shani (Jan24 Wallpaper / NSFW)
hace 7 horas

Mostrar menos
"M, you won't like hearing this, but that psycho we talked about is after your daughter. She's currently taking care of some thugs for me, she won't see it coming. But don't worry, your girl Neith's got your back.

How 'bout this; after I'm done saving her cute ass, do you allow me to take her out? She's got almost no implants. That's rare nowadays... and kinda hot."

I may go a little overboard this month... this won't be last one. Multiple variations and NSFWs in the attachments!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

View attachment 3314066
My viewpoint is that an AVN is not software. Using a software versioning scheme is a misapplication when using it on an AVN. (IMHO) Especially when the vast majority of titles never get past 0.1. I fell down that rabbit hole trying to use it. It created confusion for hotfixes released between episodes.

To me an AVN is a story. Chapter, Episode, etc. (y)

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
My viewpoint is that an AVN is not software.
Sorry, but I have to strongly disagree with you here. Regardless of the device on which a program or game is used, no matter what type, it is summarized in the generic term “software”.

Term from Wikipedia:
Software is a collective term for programs and the associated data. As an accessory, it can contain additional components such as: B. contain the software documentation in the digital or printed form of a manual. Software determines what a software-controlled device does and how it does it (roughly comparable to a manuscript). The hardware (the device itself) executes (processes) software and thus puts it into action. Software is the set of information that must be added to the hardware so that a software-controlled device can be used for a defined range of tasks.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
We'll be more hopeful if this is your last comment.
Thank you very much sir and finally someone here finally respond to my comment and pretty amusing cause I’ve asked two question for the love of god no one not even a single souls has reply my question or assist my problem and yet when I finally trying to be aggressive or toxic you sir are the only one reply my comment so well played

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Thank you very much sir and finally someone here finally respond to my comment and pretty amusing cause I’ve asked two question for the love of god no one not even a single souls has reply my question or assist my problem and yet when I finally trying to be aggressive or toxic you sir are the only one reply my comment so well played
I went back and found your original question. I'm thinking people really couldn't fully understand what you were asking, then you made your random post.

Not every quest updates, or allows you to pursue, with every release. If something is greyed out, there is no advancement in the current release. As for the raider camp, not sure where you are or where you've played to, but I recall getting to a screen where you needed to hit a yellowish triangle (I thought it was a tarp on a roof or something like that) in the middle of a screen, and you had to tap on it to advance.

If you're able to travel to a spot, but nothing is immediately happening, look for something like that.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Game crash
Tried to reroll but the even with a new game it does it :/

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home.rpy", line 124, in script
    call screen nav_menu
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
    if change_to is not self.current_d:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/home.rpy", line 124, in script
    call screen nav_menu
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1968, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2683, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 6 more times]
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2683, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
    if change_to is not self.current_d:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Desert Stalker 0.15Beta
Tue Jan 30 07:59:35 2024
I'm running into the same error, Did you hear from someone how to fix this?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I went back and found your original question. I'm thinking people really couldn't fully understand what you were asking, then you made your random post.

Not every quest updates, or allows you to pursue, with every release. If something is greyed out, there is no advancement in the current release. As for the raider camp, not sure where you are or where you've played to, but I recall getting to a screen where you needed to hit a yellowish triangle (I thought it was a tarp on a roof or something like that) in the middle of a screen, and you had to tap on it to advance.

If you're able to travel to a spot, but nothing is immediately happening, look for something like that.
Maybe from my first post yeah it’s kinda confusing that is why my second post I attach the quest image

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
What is your home country? Asking for scientific research.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes