SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No 0.15 version for mac has been released yet?
You can make a MAC build yourself.

Open the PC version, go to the game folder then check script_version.txt, whatever version it says, then download the SDK from here: , then extract the SDK, place the PC versions inside of that folder, then start the SDK. Now you can either play it straight though the SDK or build the Mac version yourself.

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Game made me think of a name for Fairy despite usually having a rule to just use default names in games to avoid confusion. Even made me care enough to make a sincere effort. Impressive, but still slightly irrationally resentful there wasn't a proposed alternative in the text that would have been more or less a default name for her reformed self. I named her Fiadh and feel good about it, seems to suit her vibe even though she doesn't come off as particularly irish or anything, and it pays a bit of homage to Fairy even while moving forward, but... Now whenever I see people give her a different name, it'll feel wrong.

Reactions: belisar3

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I really want to play, but cant find my saves on android.
Could someone help me locate them, orpoint me to 0.15 android version if its out.
android\data\org.zetan.ds
buuut could be hard to access with extra security on newer droids (10+).
As for android version, you can wait for final release. If beta version of that exists, you can either pay or wait if someone paying does share.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForgotLastusername

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Well, I really like this game, a bit of complexity in the scifi society collapse Egyptian cyber dystopian future :alien:.

The renders are great, the models are great, lush with variety and the time spent on the eye renders and makeup costumes really adds that exotic element. This is a really hard game to deliver, I know we all want a lot more content regularly, but the complexity of the characters and the render quality takes a lot of time. I hope the dev can deliver on the complex storyline and doesn't get sick of it and then sprint for the finish line (I see that a lot, it's almost like the devs look at the diminishing patron returns have a cut-off break even point and as soon as it hits that it is a run for the exit and the next game development starts). Hope this one has legs, unlike some of the characters in this game :p

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I just started the game but I'm getting lots of missing images.
I don't know if this is because it's the beta version, or because I'm playing the compressed version, or cos I'm using the outdated WT Mod.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
As for android version, you can wait for final release. If beta version of that exists, you can either pay or wait if someone paying does share.
well..u can download apps that can open file manager on your phone such as "cx file explorer" and give permission to open the data file.it work wonders for newer android (10+).and i meant its for phone that not rooted.for rooted phone i guess can open normally.:unsure:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Yes, should be non rooted storage. But 11 has some weird issues like denying access to android\obb, so still on 10. Anyway, for droid they now starting to add RenPy Sync Experimental for easier transfer saves, whatever it means. That one, I guess

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Am I the only one experiencing issues with missing images and other bugs on the Windows version?

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Am I the only one experiencing issues with missing images and other bugs on the Windows version?
Is it an old save?
I think after first beta build was fresh 0.15a build on patreon with some fixes, including
  • Fixed a couple of instances where old saves would fail to update properly

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Is it an old save?
I think after first beta build was fresh 0.15a build on patreon with some fixes, including
  • Fixed a couple of instances where old saves would fail to update properly
Maybe the backup, yes, or the mod that I added, I think so too. I will test.

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone knows how to get the Shani / Kateryna scene? I reached the end of story, got everything except for the living room scene between those two. Shani and Katrina buttons are still grey on the living room.

ForgotLastusername

Aug 17, 2018
Found it. thanks
Didnt need root access.
was searching for "Desert" and "stalker" etc.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
When this is finished and you can play the whole thing through it's going to be legendary but waiting for these updates is torture

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes