Diwino

May 7, 2023
Question, guys. Does the full realese have more content? Is it worth waiting for the final version, or should i just download it now?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have checked every option i have did everything i could even skipped 3 months worth of in game time to see if it was a time issue but nothing. anyone know a possible reason for this not triggering? or could that just be that its the beta version thats messing with me ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so
have checked every option i have did everything i could even skipped 3 months worth of in game time to see if it was a time issue but nothing. anyone know a possible reason for this not triggering? or could that just be that its the beta version thats messing with me ?
what say's the menuscreen (the one with the House) ?

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Having properly finished the content now, my two main regrets are that there aren't more basebuilding type mechanics, and that some of the raider stuff assumes you're on a depraved path instead of sticking your hands in shit reluctantly just because it needs to be done. I'm basically uninterested in sex where my partner isn't into the sex for its own sake. Fear, greed, gratitude... they are not sufficient reason.

As for the basebuilding part... Without going to the extent of tedium, the scarcity of the desert could be felt in having some simple resource mechanics for your household. Opening up trade routes and bringing in new people should show beneficially in your residence itself, even if it's just a visual thing. A significant advantage of the manor being where it is lies in ability to use technology without violating Zetan law. A significant disadvantage is that it's still somewhat vulnerable to attack, and desert stalkers both have enemies and leave for extended periods at times. It needs to be made clear that all members of the household are given basic level combat training, except for undisciplined Ain who ignored most of it. When Shari is about to graduate to actual missions and can no longer be a functional guard, there must be someone to replace her. Timing-wise, being granted Emilia would work if she had been given some training as a royal guard as well, but she wouldn't be a fully-fledged warrior anyway and I'd prefer an official request to borrow Talia for that phase of Shani's training, to be replaced with a different solution later.

The physical defenses must be upgraded, a proper garage added, with a small forge for personal repairs probably, there should be a visible water supply, and a small garden buildable in a greenhouse to control humidity. Not truly self sufficient, but capable of being cut off for a significant period without failing. We don't want too many outsiders around, but once the manor has sufficient protection, bringing in what's her name that directs you to the car as an external merchant under your protection is suitable. She might gather less information, but that function of hers is largely replaced by raider connections. She can maintain her freedom and live in a separate building outside the main wall, but doing business there as an outpost means merchants come to you instead of the reverse. Other than a guard, we need someone to learn technology based medicine, or we're wasting our connections. The depth of relationship with the mutants should offer some capacity to replace reliance on fuel from the decayed, through bio-fuel production or through alternative power sources like electric. I would like to see Ivy cycle into the manor from time to time, showing she's comfortable there even if it isn't her home. Eventually, I want to see other elf whose name eludes me appear regularly in our library, organizing and compiling records while sharing some of her own. The House name and symbol should be actually defined in the game and show up in different places.

Fairy and Emilia it would be nice to have character development in terms of learning new skills as mentioned above, but Ain also lacks a distinct character arc rn due to her mother's shadow. She's undoubtedly maturing, but it's understandable she seeks so much attention when she doesn't really stand out in the cast at all... She has an opportunity though, if the household can acquire a certain amount of prestige to support it. The queen has slaves and servants, but I'm reminded of feudal systems where high status women serve as maids for even more high status families for a period as "training," treated with much more care. I would like Ain to reluctantly move out for a period of time to serve her household by becoming handmaiden to the queen. Post-Shani, your family has that kind of status. Somewhat kept at a similar distance as the head of the guard, if less relied on. Everything Ain has to learn in her path exists in the palace. Kateryna has her hands full with cooking and childcare, probably. Nadia seems to have little to contribute beyond controlling her father... but if she can do that well, we add his business connections to our scope of power. Zahra plays a significant role already, but... As your actual wife, she represents the best choice to force a pregnancy without player choice, which can be a significant milestone and motivation to further develop the House to prepare the next generation.

Although increasing our power and influence happens to be totally necessary in helping Zeta reach any sort of good ending with current world trends, there's no doubt that our rapid ascension represents a threat to the established order, even if the queen herself trusts us. Basically, as a matter of political balance, we want to introduce competent and independent close subordinates for the queen to lean on. The current obvious choice in blacksmith stalker lady. She is friendly enough to us, but you can feel her resolute will that refuses to be manipulated. We should make a serious effort to convince her the queen needs her by her side. We'll hear more about the elders and high priestess later, I'm sure... but Fangs should probably become an honorary elder as a token of alliance at some point. Frankly, Fangs is a better general than leader, she'd best thrive under someone like the queen. It's fucking weird, but Kitty is already close to the central figure of a cult. Rename her Bastet, declare her something like a saint meant to bridge Zeta and the wastelands and bring blessings to those who lived in darkness. You can't have the rules be the same as in Zeta, though. An affiliated separate cult that sacrifices orthodoxy to bring at least some blessings of civilization to the wasteland. I feel evil, btw. If raiders like their drugs so much, maybe the temple can be in charge of distribution of a less harmful variant we get Pepper's help with. I don't think what they're using is anything good, but no way are they going cold turkey.

I chose to reject the hive and save Mantis, but it did feel like somewhat of a waste. I kinda want to direct them to Old Cairo to eat and be eaten by decayed.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Either a massive war with factions or they learn to live with each other.
A battle would be far more interesting.
But then theres people like: WhEre AIN

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Hey who are you and what did you do to Mfka5 ? you forgot the "Omar faction" and the "Igor fans" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think the devs are gonna take battles from this thread and implement them in game to show how ferocious it can get lmao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Either a massive war with factions or they learn to live with each other.
A battle would be far more interesting.
But then theres people like: WhEre AIN
Heeeeeeey that's me! I like all the other things as well but Ain must be punished for being so delectable.

Reactions: Nulldev

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think the devs are gonna take battles from this thread and implement them in game to show how ferocious it can get lmao
I'm half awake and initially read that as "Omar fans" and thought wait what there's no such thing!!
Heeeeeeey that's me! I like all the other things as well but Ain must be punished for being so delectable.
4ab5e3f4a5912f76de4075d680255607.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes