Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
But not towards the MC, which is exactly my point.

In the date scene there are more or less 3 choices if I recall correctly. One says something along the line of "I like you being in control" the other says "obey".

This and especially the phrasing as it was used seems to be going totally against the MC character as it was presented so far. So I was just asking if this was a discussion among paying members and if so if someone might want to share the nature of this discussion.
I think it's subjective. It depends on how you understand the way the MC is presented. I personally don't think it goes against his personality the way they have shown it. As others have said, they have shown the mc to be more complex than that, he changes how dominant he is depending on the people he is with. With his family he is less dominant. Specially in social environments.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
But not towards the MC, which is exactly my point.

In the date scene there are more or less 3 choices if I recall correctly. One says something along the line of "I like you being in control" the other says "obey".

This and especially the phrasing as it was used seems to be going totally against the MC character as it was presented so far. So I was just asking if this was a discussion among paying members and if so if someone might want to share the nature of this discussion.
The choices actually don´t seem to really matter in the date, but they might have an influence in a later update.
The MC has been portrayed as dominant, yes, but there is a difference between his wife and everyone else, at least to me. He´s the authority in the house, but he has (or you can choose to as a player) delegated tasks of control and dominance to her. It doesn´t seem that far-fetched to me that once in a while Zaton will let Zahra take the reigns in the bedroom.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
With Zetan's permission, I want to see her dominate Omar
Ugh. Omar. Not enough soap exists to clean off after having any contact with that PoS. Rabiah is slumming.

That said, Zahra'd likely just let her sister go there, as I doubt VERY highly Rabiah will be on board with Zahra taking over BOTH her men, and Zahra would almost certainly respect marriage boundaries, and does still love and respect her sister.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think it's subjective. It depends on how you understand the way the MC is presented. I personally don't think it goes against his personality the way they have shown it. As others have said, they have shown the mc to be more complex than that, he changes how dominant he is depending on the people he is with. With his family he is less dominant. Specially in social environments.
Yes and he has to be very nice with Yuna or he scares her.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Man, some people really love Omar but he's not even handsome or hung like a bull.
Agree with you. Omar is not that "handsome" man and I don't understand why a lot of people love him either. He is a shy and reserved man, what is not really a problem, but, not handsome. I would like more to teach him how things works in Zeta, by take Rabiah while he watch everything. :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Agree with you. Omar is not that "handsome" man and I don't understand why a lot of people love him either. He is a shy and reserved man, what is not really a problem, but, not handsome. I would like more to teach him how things works in Zeta, by take Rabiah while he watch everything. :LOL:
they love him because he is such a great bait, that is all.
I don't think they care about him It is sadly how Pax Hadrian said.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wasn't she already shared though?
No, not that I'm aware, after the zone she engages in Zaharas and Ains activities, but she takes In both scenes the controlling role, ( Fairy and Ain in the comon area) Zahara is the one who "shares" her husband with all the girls, Shani and MC have their own thing apart.
Or if you choose as MC, not to act on her in the oasis, she goes on a "lesbian" path with the Queen, (WIP not much content yet just a bit of grouping iirc)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No, not that I'm aware, after the zone she engages in Zaharas and Ains activities, but she takes In both scenes the controlling role, ( Fairy and Ain in the comon area) Zahara is the one who "shares" her husband with all the girls, Shani and MC have their own thing apart.
Or if you choose as MC she goes on a "lesbian" path with the Queen, (WIP not much content yet just a bit of grouping iirc)
Bro I'm going to be honest I didn't really play the game because once I realised we need to do quests and shit I was like 'fuck this' so now I just download to see if there are any good sharing scenes (there aren't yet)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Or if you choose as MC, not to act on her in the oasis, she goes on a "lesbian" path with the Queen, (WIP not much content yet just a bit of grouping iirc)
Xapi, who the hek is Zahara?! :4Head:

Bro I'm going to be honest I didn't really play the game because once I realised we need to do quests and shit I was like 'fuck this' so now I just download to see if there are any good sharing scenes (there aren't yet)
Joshy... it's not that kinda questy game. You literally just click the icon on the map when it appears and it goes back into VN story mode. The quests basically allow you to play out certain story elements at your own leisure.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Joshy... it's not that kinda questy game. You literally just click the icon on the map when it appears and it goes back into VN story mode. The quests basically allow you to play out certain story elements at your own leisure.
Hmm okay maybe I'll try again but I also got the feeling women weren't treated equally and stuff and that's not cool imo.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Bro, This is the easiest game for this style of “sandbox”, partly where you just need to click where to go or completed tasks. This is not the sandbox where quests are repeated a hundred times)))

Although knowing you, it’s unlikely that you care about action and hardcore other than romance and calling your friends so that your girls don’t get bored :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Ok Ok , Zahra sheesh you're ruthless today, oh who is hek by the way :p :p :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 598 Votes