The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

"What the HELL is this Necrowitch doing in my district, M.?! She stole some of my joitoys! I want their bodies back!" - Neith
Poor girls... well, luckily there is a version where they kept their arms in the attachments. Their minds are still short circuited.. but that's less of an issue. Only a few other cyberpunk ones left. And who's Neith anyway?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Personally, I would like to see in the game a sharing scene threesome related to Rabiah and Nadia. I mean, Nadia is truely a "slut" girl and the prove of that is how she show no shame on fuck her dear uncle in front of her own mother.:LOL:
I am just curious to known how that scene impacted on Rabiah's lust and if she secretly not felt something on watch her own daughter fucking the same man once back in time was her boyfriend? Is she jealous and that is why she decided to change her attitude later?
Everyone in this thread keeps joking about Omar getting a scene. I would argue this would be the perfect combination for that.
If Omar ever gets something close to a scene, I would assume it´s most likely to be humiliation themed. What better humiliation than watching Zaton have his way with his wife and daughter at the same time? Tie him to a chair, Zahra can be the one to do it since she´s into that, she can even tease him while the MC has his threesome.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

"What the HELL is this Necrowitch doing in my district, M.?! She stole some of my joitoys! I want their bodies back!" - Neith
Poor girls... well, luckily there is a version where they kept their arms in the attachments. Their minds are still short circuited.. but that's less of an issue. Only a few other cyberpunk ones left. And who's Neith anyway?

This is what I understand as a real dominant wife! :devilish:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
The sharing scenes are pretty good overall. Sharing is not that interesting to me mind you, but the devs are making an effort in that front. Like when Igor visits Zaton and he offers one of his women as a form of hospitality. It's not just sex for the sake of it, it makes sense with the lore and world building. Like I said sharing is not my fav content in DS but I'm sure Shani's sharing scenes will be equally good.
You really think Shani will ever get one?

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Well the ones I did see lacked romance imo. I like sharing that involves equal partners and mutual understanding between the couple.
Here it feels like it's just for the dudes.
Well, technically there is a mutual understanding. It´s the understanding that when the MC tells his women to do something, they do it.
Jokes aside, I see your point. This game takes place in a society that isn´t equal, so the power dynamics aren´t either.
Still, I think the sharing scenes are done very well and tasteful. Not once did I get the sense that the MC was ordering something that couldn´t be refused.

But if it doesn´t rock your boat, it´s all good. I hope you find more avn´s that do what you like.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Can you imagine the rioting in this thread if the goddess Shani ever had sex with anyone but her dad. Some people in this thread would riot! :LOL:
They absolutely would...and I would love every minute of it ahah. What if it was a DP like Kateryna just had? There would be people jumping off bridges.

A scene I have on my wishlist would be a foursome between the MC, Shani and the Raider sisters. Maybe in an update where Zaton goes to check on the sisters and takes Shani with him. But I don´t see that happening soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Don't know why she has them chained up. They look pretty armless to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Personally, I would like to see in the game a sharing scene threesome related to Rabiah and Nadia. I mean, Nadia is truely a "slut" girl and the prove of that is how she show no shame on fuck her dear uncle in front of her own mother.:LOL:
I am just curious to known how that scene impacted on Rabiah's lust and if she secretly not felt something on watch her own daughter fucking the same man once back in time was her boyfriend? Is she jealous and that is why she decided to change her attitude later?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I didn't jump to any conclusions, you did. The comment was specifically for the original poster. He has, shall we say, very unique kinks in AVNs (cuck-related). I'm letting him know he likely won't find what he is looking for here precisely because this type of sharing does not fit his parameters.
I can read your post and I up threaded the string and nowhere did he say anything about cuckold or eating cream pies. You put that in as some sort of connection to his comment about consensual sharing.

" I like sharing that involves equal partners and mutual understanding between the couple." Here's his post that your responding to.

If I'm jumping to conclusions I'd like to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble bro I've been a fan of erotic stories involving sharing years before I found this site.
Discovering how filthy some women's literature was in my mother's book collection taught me to always flick thru other women's book collections.
Those women who seemed most wholesome would have some of the naughtiest
sexual scenarios, hidden behind innocent looking book covers.

I don't think we're alone in our enjoyment of this format.

• Hey there
Reactions: Remnant-1

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I can read your post and I up threaded the string and nowhere did he say anything about cuckold or eating cream pies. You put that in as some sort of connection to his comment about consensual sharing.

" I like sharing that involves equal partners and mutual understanding between the couple." Here's his post that your responding to.

If I'm jumping to conclusions I'd like to see it.
You don't know their post history. I'm firmly of the belief that it's just a joke gimmick account though.

4.80 star(s) 598 Votes