camube

Jun 4, 2022
Wow, congratulations to the game developers for fixing the continuity error in the General's settlement quest so quickly, good job!

As regards Rabiah:

I've decided not to succumb to Nadia's advances, avoiding all physical contact with her, and yet I always end up getting to the scene where Rabiah is upset because she caught me having sex with her daughter :confused:
I agree with you! This dev is worthy of praise with regards to how responsive they are on responding towards patron / players feedback.

Like you, I make Zaton rebuff Nadia's advances too.
And prior to that, the way I play this game last year was by making Zaton avoids any sexual interactions with Ain.

Aug 27, 2021
Who the hell want to see Omar fuckig anything? :FacePalm: Anyway, the Queen needs some Zaton action. Shani scene was nice as side content but the Queen was neglected.
I want. Being in a town like this and have MC as married family makes great opportunity to have change of heart. Let's say We invite Omar, and only Omar to our home, and using Hospitality Law, he NEED to accept our wife/daughter sucking his dick or he is breaking law and dishonor us. Invite him few times, let him fuck in our home and he will get "corrupted". And after some time We can have fun all together, MC, Omar Zarah, Rabiah, daughters...
Don't all of you see the lust in his eyes when we are at his place and talk with him and Zarah?

Last edited:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Who the hell want to see Omar fuckig anything? :FacePalm: Anyway, the Queen needs some Zaton action. Shani scene was nice as side content but the Queen was neglected.
Everyone has different preferences, right? lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a scene of fuck Omar? I thought it was just a teasing scene. What did I miss?
yeah what the other guy said is what I meant. Sorry omar, you're just too insufferable. Yeah yeah I get the whole hospitality code-maybe omar would be fit for a sex scene with the wife in a submissive role haha where he just licks her feet on his knees or something, but for actual sharing it's igor not omar.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I can't complete the quest to meet shani in the library. Is this a bug?
You must be going in the wrong order. If you pay close attention to the quest log, it lays out the order, and it's really easy.

Just follow the log:
  1. After Shani's return, attend the family welcome in the main living area - this should be the day after her return.
  2. After the welcome, visit Shani in her bedroom.
  3. Sleep (doesn't matter with whom, just get to the next day).
  4. Visiting with Shani in the library will be the essential task that pops up when you wake up the next day.

Reactions: Jericho85
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes