Nov 20, 2018
Desert Stalker [v0.13 BETA] [Zetan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN
no crunched version?
SonsOLiberty likely just hasn't gotten around to it yet for v0.13c. Busy person, that. :)

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
1688978433527.png Where do we get this scene?

Also, more kateryna scenes please red heads are the best in every game. Also more queen scenes please, royal pussy taste the sweetest nectar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's no NTR* in this game, so . . . let's add some? I'm neutral on NTR, but why not just leave the game alone and let it be as it is already? I swear, people are always trying to cram square cocks in round holes these days. Go play a game that already has NTR instead of changing something that's great how it is already.

Besides, this never would happen in this game, ever. Zahra is beyond fully committed to the MC. She wouldn't even consider another man; clearly you either haven't played this practically at all or you don't understand her character in the slightest.

*Unless people count stuff like with the Queen, but since you can choose, I'm not counting that myself. Shani remains faithful to the MC regardless, so she's not really stolen in my mind. But either way, I'm not arguing about that here.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes and no. There is no actual NTR, since NTR implies umiliating cucking of the MC and there is nothing like that so far for our favored zetan. Yet there is (optional) sharing. But to many players NTR is anyone lays eyes on their waifus, so...
I suppose you missed my note with the asterisk(*), explaining that I understand this more or less how you've described. Because I do, in fact, already know this and said so ("stuff like with the Queen" also doesn't mean only with the Queen).

Reactions: Machete

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oops! Cookie that came out different to what I meant,
I wanted to say:
Lib had updated this time a previous post. to inform you.
to the user, to whom you replied: was the search coment,
(Ok now you have amuniton to tease me for a bit ) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No worries. I have modified my search results, though, hopefully to be better / more accurate going forward. :)

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
There's no NTR* in this game, so . . . let's add some? I'm neutral on NTR, but why not just leave the game alone and let it be as it is already? I swear, people are always trying to cram square cocks in round holes these days. Go play a game that already has NTR instead of changing something that's great how it is already.

Besides, this never would happen in this game, ever. Zahra is beyond fully committed to the MC. She wouldn't even consider another man; clearly you either haven't played this practically at all or you don't understand her character in the slightest.

*Unless people count stuff like with the Queen, but since you can choose, I'm not counting that myself. Shani remains faithful to the MC regardless, so she's not really stolen in my mind. But either way, I'm not arguing about that here.
I can't stand cuck and ntr but I am all for sharing and using sharing to further Zetan's agenda.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes