Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
MemoryError. No idea what that is but it suggest something specific to your system. Have you tried rebooting your PC and play the game fresh off the boot? Low system memory if too many applicationsare running can also crash Ren'Py games.

Google also doesn't help, the best result suggests . Basically, press Shift G while in game, choose the gl2 or angle2 renderer. Restart the game. Check if the issue is fixed or not.

If not mistaken, you have to advance to the next day or a few days before the quest resume. If you spare Asani at the start of the game you will meet her, otherwise you will find the car on your own.
Thanks for the help! I did try a reboot once I saw the memory error with no luck. I'll try the gl2 or angle2 renderer and see if that helps. It's strange because this is the only game I've experienced such crashes and then only in these to animated scenes so far.

[Edit: Neither gl2 now angle2 renderer did the trick. I even updated my graphics driver this time around. I think I'ma try deleting all old saves and start a new game from scratch and see what happens, though I can't figure that that'll help. If anyone else is having a similar issue and managed to resolve I'd love to hear about it. Once again I reiterate though that this has been the only game I've run into this issue with and then only in animated scenes when sleeping with Zahra and now this one Fairy scene. If it was truly a systemic error I don't think this would be the case. Thank you!]

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021
Do you guys think we will get to see more of Ivy/Yuna this next update, or no?
It's possible considering how early it is in the dev cycle for 0.14, but my guess is yes considering we're getting more Decayed content and that's how the MC first meets her. I don't think Kateryna's introduction to the household will be such a high percentage of dev time and Z is making a point of a number of characters being part of this update.

Reactions: MishyFam

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
It's possible considering how early it is in the dev cycle for 0.14, but my guess is yes considering we're getting more Decayed content and that's how the MC first meets her. I don't think Kateryna's introduction to the household will be such a high percentage of dev time and Z is making a point of a number of characters being part of this update.
Cool, you make some good points and I hope you're right. Maybe we'll hopefully learn more of which characters will appear in the upcoming dev log.

Reactions: mylifexi

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If you don't want to replay the game or follow the walkthrough, you can just use the Gallery MOD which is linked in the OP. It unlocks all the scenes without playing them. It should work, but I didn't use it myself.

The missing scenes are:
Asha - Wild Encounter ( variation to the Mild Encounter scene )
Fairy - Appreciation
Fangs - Team Building
Mutants - Team Building ( same scene with Fangs above )
Rabiah - Egotistical
Shani - It Can't Be Helped ( DogBeersHadOne already explained this )
Zahra - Egotistical ( same scene with Rabiah above )

You can refer to the PDF Walkthrough on how to unlock them, super easy barely an inconvenience.
I downloaded the scene unlocker and worked like a charm.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hi, I recently started the game, what do you recommend:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now the only difference is what scene you will be playing short after, with next releases... we will see. I'd recommend to play by the heart.

In general the 'good' choice would be to save Mantis i believe, even if this means

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
For now the only difference is what scene you will be playing short after, with next releases... we will see. I'd recommend to play by the heart.

In general the 'good' choice would be to save Mantis i believe, even if this means
well one way has 2 outcomes , and second has 2, but dealers choice really

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Damn this last update was awsome.
The Optional quest in the zone was dark and oppressive.

Love how the differents stories unfold.

Reactions: Machete

lokesh528

Oct 22, 2020
Can someone share their saves i last played at 0.7 something and now i want to play it on my pc but i changed system.:HideThePain:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi, I recently started the game, what do you recommend:
I did a split path there. My gut said to save her, so that was my initial "main" play; but the mission to make an ally failed, which it does not in the "leave her" scenario. Will be interesting to see how each track plays out - maybe you get to "save" her again later.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I did a split path there. My gut said to save her, so that was my initial "main" play; but the mission to make an ally failed, which it does not in the "leave her" scenario. Will be interesting to see how each track plays out - maybe you get to "save" her again later.
I guess it's where morality and logic are odds with eachother. If you hand her over back to the hive then the mutants basically gain an army, but you have to consign all of your prisoners of war to being eaten alive by bugmen. So I went with keeping mantis instead of the hive. Seems the better option, IMO.

My prediction is that it's not going to matter much whether or not the Mutant faction gets the hive, but there will probably be some kind of consequence like a character getting killed off or something.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I guess it's where morality and logic are odds with eachother. If you hand her over back to the hive then the mutants basically gain an army, but you have to consign all of your prisoners of war to being eaten alive by bugmen. So I went with keeping mantis instead of the hive. Seems the better option, IMO.

My prediction is that it's not going to matter much whether or not the Mutant faction gets the hive, but there will probably be some kind of consequence like a character getting killed off or something.
I have also Both Paths If I have to face the Decay then the Bugs will come in handy,

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

All my game decisions are based upon lewds and how many I can acquire in one go.
Male characters I never bother about. I let them perish whenever possible (or kill them myself if the choice is available). However, if there is chance to save just one female, I do it, no matter the cost to male lives or the greater mission. :devilish: A potential future lewd scene is at stake! As an example, this mindset bore fruit when I spared Asani.
y chromosome would have meant certain death..like Asha's boyfriend. :sleep:

That said, I wasn't sure which hive choice would grant me more lewds so I save scum and tried both. I found the hive queen breeding scene to be somewhat lackluster so I doubt I will continue with that route. I guess it depends on what your kinks are but I didn't think the lewdness was on par with other hot sex scenes in game. To be fair, it is difficult to compete with the raider girls and the villa harem.

Reactions: ju1zzed

davey0958

May 10, 2021
Someone might able to help me? I downloaded the latest version, copy-pasted the saved files from the prev version but no progress show up in the game for me. What did I done wrong?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Someone might able to help me? I downloaded the latest version, copy-pasted the saved files from the prev version but no progress show up in the game for me. What did I done wrong?
There should have already been save files on your device and that second step unnecessary, unless you deleted that folder on your device.

One way to fix this, if the old folder is gone, is to open the VN and start a new playthrough. Save it to the quick saves or to a page you wouldn't normally put a "game" save on, then exit/quit.

This will have recreated the RenPy folder for the VN on your device. You can then copy the save and persistent files from your previous game and save them into the newly created folder on your device - when asked, allow the newly created persistent file to be overridden by the file you're pasting in. Then, go into the "saves" folder in the Game file area and delete the new game save and persistent that are there, just to make sure things are clean.

Reopen the VN, choose "Load" and your prior saves should be available to you.

davey0958

May 10, 2021
There should have already been save files on your device and that second step unnecessary, unless you deleted that folder on your device.

One way to fix this, if the old folder is gone, is to open the VN and start a new playthrough. Save it to the quick saves or to a page you wouldn't normally put a "game" save on, then exit/quit.

This will have recreated the RenPy folder for the VN on your device. You can then copy the save and persistent files from your previous game and save them into the newly created folder on your device - when asked, allow the newly created persistent file to be overridden by the file you're pasting in. Then, go into the "saves" folder in the Game file area and delete the new game save and persistent that are there, just to make sure things are clean.

Reopen the VN, choose "Load" and your prior saves should be available to you.
Still no next content in the game, just the last one from the previous version. basically finished where the last version left, can't go further.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes