invisible dd

Nov 29, 2022
i am done with scene of mc and shani in queens pool after the scouts documemnt. now i am back at house but there is [! ] no on any of the options .is this bug or am i doing soething wrong

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i am done with scene of mc and shani in queens pool after the scouts documemnt. now i am back at house but there is [! ] no on any of the options .is this bug or am i doing soething wrong
I think that was the last scene of the update. If your screen looks like this:
screenshot0001.png
You're at the end (note the little yellow sign, upper right).

You might want to sleep the night to see if something pops, but I think that's it.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I wanted to thank everyone who replied, and gave me suggestions on how to break past the buggy part of the game. I managed to after 8 retries get past where I was stuck, and get completed, continued and updated visit palace finally. So again thanks to all of you who aided in trying to help me solve the issue. Although I have no Idea how or what I did with all the suggestions that actually worked in the end just want to acknowledge that your help was greatly appreciated.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
For me this past and final replay after getting past buggy stuck part. I visited Shani in her room got that scene, and then common room(living room) for last scene which once finished led to end icon upper left of screen. Unsure if maybe you got the buggy issue it took me 8 replays, and deleting every auto save, and save before starting fresh each time. I did as suggested following the order listed on queen and Abraxas quest and got palace 2 times to complete Queen quest for now. Abraxas is continued like rest. I had to sleep with Ain once to get Shani scene in mom's room. I then got ! for shani room and common room to complete content until next update comes out.

Last edited:

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Usually I'm not a fan of Point & Click games but I really like this game because the "!" ( played and replayed a least more or less 10 times ).
All women in this game are beautiful ( really hard to make a choice ) but the only woman I don't find appealing is Rabiah (I just don't like her, his look is too basic and let don(t talk about his personnality...) I will hold my judgment for the queen...

But Kitty , damn those eyes and his innoncent look...

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I think she's just downtrodden by life. I believe she will revitalize and shine if we rescue her from Omar. ))
She more than likely is going to put him in a submissive role in house and take what she wants again. But who knows Developer can write it however HE/She would like it to go. Maybe you will have choice of taking his Step daughter and wife in front of him on the dinner table while he is told by her to watch and not speak... Who knows LoL but that does sound interesting for an idea.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I'm gonna explain it really simple. It's about kink, precisely some kind of an incest kink. Two sisters sharing and swapping their husbands, that's hot. As much as I know Zarah have only one sister Rabiah, and Rabiah is married to Omar, so there is no other possibility for that kink in here. So as long as it's optional, I will take this option.
Or other scenario, same kink. Two young adult girls, swapping their dads/stepdads, not dad and uncle. Still takin if it's optional.

Cuckolding, stealing others wife from the other hands, no, I don't like it, even if it's MC the guy who steal. And I still want to have action with Rabiah, just without cheating, cuckolding.

So the only thing that We ask is to accept and don't shame that others have different kinks. Each have their own.
Kill Omar and fuck them both on his grave is the closest I want to get to sharing them with him. Bring the kids along too and he can be part of the orgy

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't want Omar as a wifeswapping candidate solely because it makes no sense for him within the existing narrative? The devs have carved out an exception for Igor specifically because he's been Zaton's friend and ally for two, nearly three decades; meanwhile Zaton openly expresses his contempt for Omar to his face, even arguably breaking hospitality law by taking Nadia in Omar's own house. Omar's actions lend credence to Zaton's contempt.

Maybe I'm just unimaginative, but I don't see a realistic path for an Omar redemption going forward.

With that said

Kill Omar and fuck them both on his grave is the closest I want to get to sharing them with him.
is out. Can't humiliate a dead man and a dead man adds nothing to the plot.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't want Omar as a wifeswapping candidate solely because it makes no sense for him within the existing narrative? The devs have carved out an exception for Igor specifically because he's been Zaton's friend and ally for two, nearly three decades; meanwhile Zaton openly expresses his contempt for Omar to his face, even arguably breaking hospitality law by taking Nadia in Omar's own house. Omar's actions lend credence to Zaton's contempt.

Maybe I'm just unimaginative, but I don't see a realistic path for an Omar redemption going forward.

With that said

is out. Can't humiliate a dead man and a dead man adds nothing to the plot.
Come on, don't say that. Rododendron3322, Omar's #1 fan, is gonna cry over your comment and facepalm yours. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes