fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
If I remember correctly, Ain's collar was a protective measure, to let everyone know she belonged to the house of Z... and if you're dumb enough to fuck with her, you will feel the wrath of one of the best desert stalkers.

That was my interpretation, anyway.
I remember that being mentioned for Emily (the clothes too), but not for Ain. I may have just forgot, but I think it wouldn't make much sense as girls from other families (like Nadia) can just wander without problem. So it has to be a protective measure for slaves specifically.
I don't know why Ain has the collar though. Early in the story I remember she was punished and then got that collar, but she kept it afterward so... Maybe she's like her mother and she just likes it ? (soon Zahra, soon, I just know it).

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
does anybody have
September Wallpaper: Romantic Ivy
August Wallpaper: School Teacher Zahra
November Wallpaper: Bond Girl Nadia (Patreon)

Halloween Wallpaper: Wednesday Queen is missing as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Appreciate the effort but NSFW versions were implied.

Reactions: OUndrAnt

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
does anybody have
September Wallpaper: Romantic Ivy
August Wallpaper: School Teacher Zahra
November Wallpaper: Bond Girl Nadia (Patreon)

Sadly I couldn't find more images of the Teacher Zahra wallpaper aside of the SFW ones. Maybe Zetan just created a SFW version, which is closed for my subscription level.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Sadly I couldn't find more images of the Teacher Zahra wallpaper aside of the SFW ones. Maybe Zetan just created a SFW version, which is closed for my subscription level.
Of the NSFW images, I like the Ivy images the best.

Perhaps it is the timeless nature of Ivy herself or the setting and rose that echo the same.

She is a true beauty!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah true, I think I recall it being some form of a household insignia where it denotes her already belonging to someone else's family so she won't be harassed by any idiotic slave trader that wants to traffic her into the business....
Makes sense, yet you would assume that well dressed women that walk around Zeta would be presumed to be citizen and of a decent position. Clearly slave dealers wouldn't caputre them within the city limits and outside... probably the collar wouldn't make much differenct.

Now, metal slave collars, as something you wear everyday, not just a constraint for transportation, i don't know if they happened anywhere else in hystory but they were a costume of roman society. They where just metal rings the slave couldn't easely remove without tools and expertised with the name of the household to prevent easy flights, since family slaves in Roma pretty much roamed the urbe for all kind of errands and where rather trusted, but they had to be told apart from citizens and they could still escape.

I think the brilliant idea behind slavery in Roma was that a slave had all the right to buy off his freedom. So slavery could have been seen more of an unfortunate temporary circumstance by a slave, who was motivated to work well and faithfully for his owner, so he could become a liberto quick and still work for the household as a free man. To be a liberto of an influential family was still a position of prestige.

Some of them. Of course you had slaves dieing in mines and fields and being abused too.

Reactions: Yngling

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Ivy definitely is the hottest

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
She´s not treated as a slave, so I really hope is just a fashion choice. Maybe she wanted a choker but there wasn´t one around, so she improvised.
I remember that being mentioned for Emily (the clothes too), but not for Ain. I may have just forgot, but I think it wouldn't make much sense as girls from other families (like Nadia) can just wander without problem. So it has to be a protective measure for slaves specifically.
I don't know why Ain has the collar though. Early in the story I remember she was punished and then got that collar, but she kept it afterward so... Maybe she's like her mother and she just likes it ? (soon Zahra, soon, I just know it).
I'm literally replaying right now as of reading this, I imagine it's a little of everything people have mentioned. but she said and I quote that "she likes it and will keep wearing it." I think this is just to solidify how truly submissive she really is.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
not sure if it's been mentioned yet. it's not really that big of deal, just a minor annoyance, the exclamation point is constantly on the bedrooms circle even when there is nothing new to do in any of the bedrooms. not sure but I doubt this is on purpose. maybe implement one of those clear notifications interface in the settings, like I've noticed in other games? either way, amazing game so far! I fucking love it!!

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
not sure if it's been mentioned yet. it's not really that big of deal, just a minor annoyance, the exclamation point is constantly on the bedrooms circle even when there is nothing new to do in any of the bedrooms. not sure but I doubt this is on purpose. maybe implement one of those clear notifications interface in the settings, like I've noticed in other games? either way, amazing game so far! I fucking love it!!
It has been a while since I had the problem you mention but I am pretty sure that there is always something to do if there is and exclamation. It is not always triggered the way you expect. I am at the end of the current version and there are no longer any exclamations anywhere. Even after playing 5 times from the beginning, I still occasionally have trouble triggering an event.
I should also mention that Yuna is the real name for Ivy. In the game she likes the name. The dev now uses the name also. This is still optional of course.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Any new info with regards to the mentioned non-beta 16c release? The dev mentions the 16 beta is missing some animation.

Regards.

(Copied from the Patreon site...)

Dev 14.07.2024
New
July 14

Hope you're all doin well! I have started to work on 0.17, and 0.16c is mostly prepared which includes the Zahra scene animation and one ani...

Reactions: ksatnod

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev log 04.08.2024

Hope you had a great week! I had a good one, 200+ renders in and the crew has reached the place of interest.

About the patch, 0.16c is coming tonight, give me a few more hours to prepare everything. I have now added Emilia's kitchen service and Shani's workout as animations in addition to the Zahra date and duty Lirah ones.

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 15%

Reworks:
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%

Dev log 0408-2.png Dev log 0408.png Dev log 0408-1.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

What exactly is this I am seeing in the upper boobas region? Is this supposed to be shadowing or is this some kind of protruding tendon? If it is the latter then it looks awful. I only ever witness such malformity on aging strippers with terribly done oversized fake implants. :confused:

I noticed this same shadowing or tendon protrusion issue on Ain recently too (during scene with Nadia). Whether shadow or tendon, hope designer scraps this choice and goes back to the original blemish-free look which was amazing.

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes