Paz

Aug 9, 2016
What exactly is this I am seeing in the upper boobas region? Is this supposed to be shadowing or is this some kind of protruding tendon? If it is the latter then it looks awful. I only ever witness such malformity on aging strippers with terribly done oversized fake implants. :confused:
It's a DAZ artifact. Breasts are an additional asset on top of the actual model in most of the cases, so under certain angles it can create those visual artifacts, it's not intentional. We do fix it when we notice it, but sometimes it slips through the cracks.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
It has been a while since I had the problem you mention but I am pretty sure that there is always something to do if there is and exclamation. It is not always triggered the way you expect. I am at the end of the current version and there are no longer any exclamations anywhere. Even after playing 5 times from the beginning, I still occasionally have trouble triggering an event.
I should also mention that Yuna is the real name for Ivy. In the game she likes the name. The dev now uses the name also. This is still optional of course.
thanks for the info, I've noticed this as well. I've been exhaustively trying to trigger different events. I only mentioned anything since nothing new has popped up in quite some time. but I'll take your word for it since I've witnessed this myself. I literally just got to the dialogue about this after reading her notes before checking back here. good to know I made the right decision about Yuna. lol is this a hint towards her lineage? Most of the time I have a terrible time discerning this on looks alone. just how I am.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I know this next update will be very focused on the Mutants, but will it only be that? So far there has always been a main interest spot and then some stuff on the side, so I hope it keeps being that way.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So, serious question to all: did you save the girl or fuck the hive queen and feed the horde?
I saved both options, in fact I always save layers in every game when I'm given important choices!

I especially make different saves in each layer at the beginning of different episodes or when the day or the second day comes (just in case I want to go back a little far). This makes it clear what goal I missed, even if it is a harem, I still make every important save...

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
So, serious question to all: did you save the girl or fuck the hive queen and feed the horde?
I have both saves, but I prefer saving the Daughter path. The choice is basically a question of quality vs quantity. Is one Mantis worth over an army of "Ants"? Moreover, how can we even keep the colony size in check? From what we know about the Queen, she can easily out breed every race and we end up with a situation of "Ant" infestation that will be probably worse than the Decayed.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
I have both saves, but I prefer saving the Daughter path. The choice is basically a question of quality vs quantity. Is one Mantis worth over an army of "Ants"? Moreover, how can we even keep the colony size in check? From what we know about the Queen, she can easily out breed every race and we end up with a situation of "Ant" infestation that will be probably worse than the Decayed.
Nice , thought out answer!

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Does anyone know if there is more content planned for the broken fairy? I understand that the Quest is finished if I have broken her but will there be additional scenes in the basement.

Thx in advance!

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
0.16c:

Minor changes / Bugfixes:
Added new animations in Zahra date scene
Added new animations in Lirah's duty path
Added new animations in Shani's repeatable workout scene & Emilia kitchen scene
Fixed a bug where dismissing the Queen's question during the second arena event would continue the scene as if the player answered
Added non-sexual options when speaking to Talia at the end of the Freedom or Duty questline
Fixed a wrong condition where you could trigger Nadia and Rabiah visiting while Shani is in the Zone

Also Mutant's quest II: 15%

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Desert Stalker [v0.16c] [Zetan]

NOTE: Read the notes below the dotted line.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have my previous compressed version, v0.16b, I made an update only compressed patch, so you don't have to redownload the entire thing, unless you want to that is. You honestly should anyway, but who am I to tell you how to do things?

Desert Stalker [v0.16c] [Zetan]

COMPRESSED:

Update Only Patch:
- - -

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 599 Votes