Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Wow, damn, speaking of the world map, it looked so different in previous versions of DS :eek: :unsure:

View attachment 4034708
That's an interesting map. We can assume that the skyscrapers are old Cairo. If it was late afternoon, the city ruind would be west of Zeta (mind the shadows cast eastward). That would mean that Zeta has been build right east of Cairo, on the east side of the Nilo. But there are piramids. Small ones. I'm not sure there are piramids on the east side of the Nilo, so this location should be the northern part of Giza (where there are actually small piramids). At the moment i don't think there are many buildings west of giza but the cataclism should have happened 'somewhere in our future' so maybe Cairo expanded and Egypt face a first world level of economic development (I don't think at the moment they have much reagarding skyscrapers or 70's style highways). Might well be, it's a strong and relevant country. The Nilo should be very close then.

EDIT: If it's Giza Zeta il south-west of current Cairo, but the ruins should still be west of Zeta because if they were north the shadows would be cast southward, if the were east they would be built right over the Nilo, if they where south they would be built all over the Giza archeology site.

Reactions: yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
having played both options for Lirah, I think the only one that really works is to let her quit the palace and do her thing (then fuck her...obviously)

This is a matter of ''tastes'' I guess, but as Zaton himself says the rough/submission stuff works with women who want it (or ''deserved'' it...:LOL:), it just doesnt works when the woman is not into it, the queen making her yours by order doesn't really work well

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This is a matter of ''tastes'' I guess, but as Zaton himself says the rough/submission stuff works with women who want it (or ''deserved'' it...:LOL:), it just doesnt works when the woman is not into it, the queen making her yours by order doesn't really work well
As usual i played as a nice guy, but Zaton could be played as a rather despicable individual. So he could just have fun degrading and raping Lirah. And he's still doing her a favour. Being bored is not a good reason to leave a very privileged and sheltered position in a very safe town.
She finds out anyway.

Reactions: yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
As usual i played as a nice guy, but Zaton could be played as a rather despicable individual. So he could just have fun degrading and raping Lirah. And he's still doing her a favour. Being bored is not a good reason to leave a very privileged and sheltered position in a very safe town.
She finds out anyway.
I never found the nice guy route in DS :ROFLMAO:

nah I know what you mean, I mean I'm a bit of bastard but not a piece of shit in my usual route in any game
But you know, if the girl is into being submissive the thing works amazingly, but Lirah didn't quite fit that role

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes