Oct 12, 2018
okay so i just did another "good " run, to find the ending i cant find again, and i literally got stuck at one point. there was nobody offering me anything left to do, aside from the guy who calls you mommy. but for him i had not had enough charm, or the right hair, or both. Which one is required?

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
It would be great if this is translated. MTL although somewhat understandable gives me a headache.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Last time I checked The Princess of Zeven WAS being translated by Kagura
Which is gonna be released in like what, 2 years?:cautious:

I did download it before but in the end could barely play it, so don't complain about MTL, better than nothing.
I still cant play it! The translation, Its unbearable, My poor Eyes, My poor Brain, My Free Time, My Internet, My Electricity.:cry:

so don't complain about MTL, better than nothing.
This.....no man, just no, dont subtly encourage MTL:confused: (as long as its EDITED MTL, then we cool:cautious:).

since it seems a lot of people dont play these games for the amazing plot and having seen most/all events usually means the game is 'done' for them.
I actually play hentai rpgm/wolf rpg games for the plot as well (hence the reason i never bother with full save or completed recollection room, uploaded saves). But its precisely because of this that I can clearly say, fuck mtl.

Whenever I download a MTL i play for more then just hentai pics (seriously if you want hentai just go fap on rule34 or simply hentai, danbooru, gelbooru, theres so much:rolleyes:), thats right i play games for the plot as well, so the moment i cant understand what fuck im being told because of shitty MTL, I delete the game, I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE ART IS, if cant understand, I DELETE:mad:!

Whenever I see a hentai scene i dont want to be told,"the long meat bar suddenly enters the open crack, the back and toes arches up as the meat stick is pushed in, Pan Pan Pan, Bread Bread Bread all night long!":rolleyes:

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
I agree with this. I'm fine with people being okay with MTL but I don't think it's a good idea to encourage it. The thing with MTL is that it has a risk of putting off real translators who might be interested with the game before.

Last edited:
Reactions: japayue28

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I agree with this. I'm fine with people being okay with MTL but I don't think it's a good idea to encourage it. The thing with MTL is that it has a risk of putting off real translators who might be interested with the game before.
I never said i'm encouraging MTL translations because obviously a proper translation is always best and should be applied whenever possible. However, everyone seems to be bashing it because it's not up to their standards. Yes MTL can most of the time be horrible and confusing in terms of instructions and leading you throughout the story, but it's made because there's no actual proper translation. Now the point I made is that I would rather have some sort of translation even if it's not perfect rather than not having anything at all. If people don't like MTL it's totally fine no problem, but there is no reason to go around complaining left and right in every single game that comes out with a Machine translation. Just wait until an official/proper translations comes out. What I think they should do rather is try to request/ encourage other people who understand both languages to make some sort of fan translation as I've seen in some other game threads before. I find that a better alternative to whining because posts such as "I see Is MTL I delete" aren't going to change the fact that it's translated that way. If you guys don't like it, don't install it, no one is forcing you and i'm sure people can wait for a better translation, but you don't have to give the whole thread a bad light and ruin it for everyone solely because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: japayue28

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
I believe complaining about MTL is mainly hoping that there's someone that will work on real translation for the game (especially if the game is so worth it). I'm glad that there are always complains because that will also show the translators that there are people who are hoping that the game will be translated properly. If all the comments go "Yey thanks I'm happy this is good" then that would make the translators think that it's not worth it anymore to try to translate the game for real.

I also believe complaining about MTL won't really do any harm to the thread itself. People who are okay with MTL also knows that it will be barely understandable but they are just okay with it. Thus what I don't understand is why people complain about the complains. People are just stating the truth (that MTL is bad translation) and conveying their disappointment in hope that someone else will work on the translation properly (especially if they believe the game is very much worth a proper translation).

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I believe complaining about MTL is mainly hoping that there's someone that will work on real translation for the game (especially if the game is so worth it). I'm glad that there are always complains because that will also show the translators that there are people who are hoping that the game will be translated properly. If all the comments go "Yey thanks I'm happy this is good" then that would make the translators think that it's not worth it anymore to try to translate the game for real.

I also believe complaining about MTL won't really do any harm to the thread itself. People who are okay with MTL also knows that it will be barely understandable but they are just okay with it. Thus what I don't understand is why people complain about the complains. People are just stating the truth (that MTL is bad translation) and conveying their disappointment in hope that someone else will work on the translation properly (especially if they believe the game is very much worth a proper translation).
Agree! People criticize MTL games because it did discourage translators to not wanting to translating the game anymore, because "what is the point? People was okay with it and already know the content inside the game so they wouldn't want to play it again even with better translation". Many good games did get overlooked by translators because of that reason
Not just that but there's lot of MTL games has game breaking bugs because some people only put the game through machine translate program without checking if the game's files was okay, or the MTL was so bad people couldn't understand at all so they can't doing quest or know how to advancing the story thus giving the bad impression from players and why they don't like MTL (luckily this game didn't have any bugs when I'm playing it so far, and the MTL was readable so at least it was in "okay" category)
I'm still thinking that MTL should only be accepted if:1. No translators took any interest with the game, so they won't feel discourage and give up their half way project. 2. Edited MTL, basically MTL for most parts but with the quest or important hint it would be translated manually like the case with Anera the demon tower. 3. At least having Guide or Walkthrough to help the players, playing MTL games specially the bad one without knowing what you had to do was painful

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes