I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for your opinion. When I said risky this is what I meant. I tried my best to explain this as much as I can in the dev notes. This is why I didn't tag the game harem yet. I know it will offend a lot of people. I took inspiration from 'Pale Carnation', a game that I love a lot. But wanted to give the MC harem. This is going to be a tough road. But I want to stick with it.
I hope you do honestly seems good haven't tried it yet but it's on my list. Dont worry too much about the haters you will get an audience that likes this kind of content. You did one really good thing and that was going into detail about what's going to be in the game.

I love pale carnations myself also

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
played the demo so far i like it but my question is who is the woman crying at the end is that his mother?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I hope you do honestly seems good haven't tried it yet but it's on my list. Dont worry too much about the haters you will get an audience that likes this kind of content. You did one really good thing and that was going into detail about what's going to be in the game.

I love pale carnations myself also
Dev replied to someone who is, I most seriously hope is, a troll because if they are not they need psychiatric help.
I already stated I applauded the amount of explicit honesty in what would be in the VN. Even though I am not a fan of all the unavoidable tags like BDSM and Maledom(I dislike Femdom significantly more) I am still trying it out and will see how I go.
If it becomes too distasteful that's ok because they were straight up to begin with so no retarded review bombing/thread fucking or other BS.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Personally. I don't like NTR at all. But the concept of all the girls being innocent is pretty dumb. As for the storyline and renders, they look quite well done. I will stick with it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
someone really thought it was a good idea to give MC a hairy asshole:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so in general the best thing i like about it is the art.

sadly when the dev said things were unavoidable he definitly meant that shit:ROFLMAO:. what i mean by that is simply this game is almost entirely kinetic. 1 set of choices is basically just to see additional animations during a sex scene. and the other is how you respond to someone.

but yeah once again so far mostly Kinetic. you dont get to choose who you hook up with. you dont get to choose not to see other guys get it on with the girls.

i also appreciate the devs honesty and about the tags. i decided to try the game despite some tags i dont like just to see how much control the player has. turns out you have close to no control whatosever.

that aside i've satisfied my curiosity. likely will leave this game alone. but still wish the dev good luck.(y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if the game will be very focused on this: Male domination, Rough sex, BDSM, but I would like to know it to see if it may interest me. If it's an important part of the game, I will prefer to find another.

In any case, if I finish playing, I'm sure I won't see those scenes (I'll activate the skip "unseen text" option and use CTRL)

Voyeur scenes don't interest me (if it's watching other people fuck I prefer not to see it, and if it's spying on girls while they change or something similar, it's not something that excites me especially) So it depends on the scene, I can watch it or just skip it in any way possible (using CTRL if there is no other way). Unless it's a lot of content, I don't see any problem having it. The same thing happens to me with lesbian scenes: they bore me sovereignly, so I never see them. The game will not be focused on watching others fuck, right?

In any case, if most of the game is going to be BDSM, rough sex, male domination, voyeurism, and lesbian sex (I don't know, just asking), then I guess it won't be for me.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
ok... incest tag & incest patch but overview says MC is an orphan....:unsure: MC's family not dead/gone?, but put him in the orphanage?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
someone really thought it was a good idea to give MC a hairy asshole:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so in general the best thing i like about it is the art.

sadly when the dev said things were unavoidable he definitly meant that shit:ROFLMAO:. what i mean by that is simply this game is almost entirely kinetic. 1 set of choices is basically just to see additional animations during a sex scene. and the other is how you respond to someone.

but yeah once again so far mostly Kinetic. you dont get to choose who you hook up with. you dont get to choose not to see other guys get it on with the girls.

i also appreciate the devs honesty and about the tags. i decided to try the game despite some tags i dont like just to see how much control the player has. turns out you have close to no control whatosever.

that aside i've satisfied my curiosity. likely will leave this game alone. but still wish the dev good luck.(y)
I don't know if the game will be very focused on this: Male domination, Rough sex, BDSM, but I would like to know it to see if it may interest me. If it's an important part of the game, I will prefer to find another.

In any case, if I finish playing, I'm sure I won't see those scenes (I'll activate the skip "unseen text" option and use CTRL)

Voyeur scenes don't interest me (if it's watching other people fuck I prefer not to see it, and if it's spying on girls while they change or something similar, it's not something that excites me especially) So it depends on the scene, I can watch it or just skip it in any way possible (using CTRL if there is no other way). Unless it's a lot of content, I don't see any problem having it. The same thing happens to me with lesbian scenes: they bore me sovereignly, so I never see them. The game will not be focused on watching others fuck, right?

In any case, if most of the game is going to be BDSM, rough sex, male domination, voyeurism, and lesbian sex (I don't know, just asking), then I guess it won't be for me.
That hairy asshole was something I was very concerned with. I didn't want the mc to be too good-looking. But I guess that was too much. I will keep your opinion in mind. The thing about watching others. I will try to make an option next update where you can choose to avoid any content relating to other males. However, the story and relationships will stay the same.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That hairy asshole was something I was very concerned with. I didn't want the mc to be too good-looking. But I guess that was too much. I will keep your opinion in mind. The thing about watching others. I will try to make an option next update where you can choose to avoid any content relating to other males. However, the story and relationships will stay the same.
Personally, seeing others fucking doesn't worry me as long as it isn't NTR and I can avoid the girls I see in that scene.

I like BDSM and maledom less, so if I can't avoid it, I might only be interested in the game if there is little of it.

I guess I'll skip the game for now.

I wish KKpotato luck with the game.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Thank you for explaining. This is exactly what I meant.
I must say I prefer the option to share every woman espacially in regards to male domination and not be hardlocked depening if she is a slut or not.

That said, it seems to me you worry to much about the supposed "risky" stuff. :)
These discussions are normal here at the start of a new game, it will calm down soon enough.
I would recommend to just do the game how you want it, if the quality is good it will be successful regardless of what tags it has or has not. (y)

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
We definitely need more male domination games, so it's good to see some more. Question, you said that the game won't be a complete harem so women that you aren't exclusive with, will also be having sex with other men (sharing), can you lock down multiple women then or are do you have just one choice ?

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes