KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
We definitely need more male domination games, so it's good to see some more. Question, you said that the game won't be a complete harem so women that you aren't exclusive with, will also be having sex with other men (sharing), can you lock down multiple women then or are do you have just one choice ?
I wanted to lock it down, but I haven't fully decided yet.

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I wanted to lock it down, but I haven't fully decided yet.
I think it's kind of cool that you offer us a finite choice. I think 1 would be too little and being able to lock down all women (numerically) would be too much.

If you gave us a number that the harem can include like 5 or 10 depending on the total number of women, that would be cool. Maybe that would be better expressed through a percentage, like say 25% of the total number of women can be locked down. But what I mean is you can choose out of EVERY girl, but only lock down say 5 out of 25 or if the percentage is higher 10 out of 20.

Then at the end of the "window shopping" part after we had enough time to see and talk to all of the women, we have a selection screen where we decide how many and which women we want to lock down, because maybe some players will want to just lock down 1 or 2 women rather than the full maximum number that I talked about in the previous paragraph. The women you didn't lock, but are interested in will be shared, the ones that are locked are exclusive to you and the ones not chosen will have relationships with other men only.

Problem is, how you would implement that system when new women are added to the line up since some people might use up all their choices when not all of the women are added yet, maybe the designs can be finalized first or something like that. Your thoughts as the dev ?

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
That hairy asshole was something I was very concerned with. I didn't want the mc to be too good-looking. But I guess that was too much. I will keep your opinion in mind.
It's too much. Tbh It's not necessarily the idea that's bad it's that the asset you've used for the hair is absurd and gross looking. looks like he's shitting a pile of twigs and it interferes with the sexiness of the H scenes

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
It's too much. Tbh It's not necessarily the idea that's bad it's that the asset you've used for the hair is absurd and gross looking. looks like he's shitting a pile of twigs and it interferes with the sexiness of the H scenes
I really like the idea of the dev that the MC should not look too good but I also think the ass hair are the wrong way to do it.^^
Maybe make him a bit overweight or give him scars or strange looking eyes, etc...?

Lack of personal hygene is a problem imo.^^

Reactions: YungZeus

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I really like the idea of the dev that the MC should not look too good but I also think the ass hair are the wrong way to do it.^^
Maybe make him a bit overweight or give him scars or strange looking eyes, etc...?

Lack of personal hygene is a problem imo.^^
Yes, I will fix it. There is a reason I called this a demo. I needed a few opinions. Thank you.

Reactions: darkdepths

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I think it's kind of cool that you offer us a finite choice. I think 1 would be too little and being able to lock down all women (numerically) would be too much.

If you gave us a number that the harem can include like 5 or 10 depending on the total number of women, that would be cool. Maybe that would be better expressed through a percentage, like say 25% of the total number of women can be locked down. But what I mean is you can choose out of EVERY girl, but only lock down say 5 out of 25 or if the percentage is higher 10 out of 20.

Then at the end of the "window shopping" part after we had enough time to see and talk to all of the women, we have a selection screen where we decide how many and which women we want to lock down, because maybe some players will want to just lock down 1 or 2 women rather than the full maximum number that I talked about in the previous paragraph. The women you didn't lock, but are interested in will be shared, the ones that are locked are exclusive to you and the ones not chosen will have relationships with other men only.

Problem is, how you would implement that system when new women are added to the line up since some people might use up all their choices when not all of the women are added yet, maybe the designs can be finalized first or something like that. Your thoughts as the dev ?
Implementing that kind of thing will Impact the story a lot. That kind of thing suits sandbox or dating sim more. Moreover, it will slow down the game's progress a lot. Let's just see where things go from here. But I will keep your opinion in mind.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Implementing that kind of thing will Impact the story a lot. That kind of thing suits sandbox or dating sim more. Moreover, it will slow down the game's progress a lot. Let's just see where things go from here. But I will keep your opinion in mind.
Thing is I haven't seen a sandbox game like that, at least with a selection screen that allows you to choose the women you want, I'm a sucker for good presentation and lots of choices in games, especially when both of these elements are combined.

Reactions: Look-see

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
So I was fapping earlier and saw the mc had hairy ass I don't know what should I do do I keep fapping or just laugh so I did both

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Still would have preferred a route where you can just have all the girls to yourself, and only yourself, and make a complete harem. But that's just me. Not sure if the dev would be willing to make this kind of separate route though, which is a shame.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Personally, I'm only interested in the scenes of those LIs who are or will be part of the harem. The rest of the girls don't interest me.

I don't contemplate the option of sharing, and I don't want to see girls fucking other guys either. I'm not interested in LIs who have sex with other guys different than the MC.

In any case, first of all I'm going to wait to see to what extent the game has maledom and BDSM.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
That hairy asshole was something I was very concerned with. I didn't want the mc to be too good-looking. But I guess that was too much. I will keep your opinion in mind. The thing about watching others. I will try to make an option next update where you can choose to avoid any content relating to other males. However, the story and relationships will stay the same.
Honey Select males are never good looking. His face was enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes