PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Having finished the latest through here...my man, you have some funny shit here, and a damn good story! I loved how things with Lola went, especially since it's not often that you see a MC go full foreplay with their partners! The music was perfect as well, with a beat you could snap your fingers to...and the second part, meeting the family...damn...Jessie-Mom has some issues...but Anton...he's a riot! Subarashi! Gonna have to see about joining the Discord...kinda interested in helping with proofreading....

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
coding needs work since they keep refering to the MC as the default name instead of the name you choose

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
coding needs work since they keep refering to the MC as the default name instead of the name you choose
Yeah, I noticed that. This is a beta version as mentioned, it is in the testing phase. Hopefully, you won't see this kind of problem next update.

Reactions: michael1984

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Desire of Fate [Prologue v1.2] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wait? The discussion is still going on? I didn't think my tread will be so fun! Let me get some stuff...
I do wonder why the MC his mother is submissive to the redhead mother of the stepsister of the mc

Like aint the MC his mother some big bad ass in the black knights

To me it makes not alot of sense really to downgrade a supposed bad ass like that

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I do wonder why the MC his mother is submissive to the redhead mother of the stepsister of the mc

Like aint the MC his mother some big bad ass in the black knights

To me it makes not alot of sense really to downgrade a supposed bad ass like that
I wonder too...

Reactions: AwsHen
Jun 15, 2017
KKpotato I'd like to start out by saying really like the game and I'm really impressed with the quality especially animations considering It's you first time making a game. I just have one question you said the game will have 5 "main girls" who are all virgins, does this mean the Mother isn't a main girl? Also can you specify who are the main girls out of curiosity?

Anyway that's it for the questions, I'm a big fan of male dom so I can't wait for future updates and content especially with the mother;).

Reactions: AwsHen

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
KKpotato I'd like to start out by saying really like the game and I'm really impressed with the quality especially animations considering It's you first time making a game. I just have one question you said the game will have 5 "main girls" who are all virgins, does this mean the Mother isn't a main girl? Also can you specify who are the main girls out of curiosity?

Anyway that's it for the questions, I'm a big fan of male dom so I can't wait for future updates and content especially with the mother;).
Well, every character in the banner is romanceable. Now, a harem with 3 in the middle is mandatory(I haven't shown the other 2 yet). For, *ahem* unit members you can either romance them or you can be a loving unit member. But, how you interact with them affects the game.
But, note this 'landlady' has a dark side in her personality.

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, who are all these girls in the banner? I can't seem to recognize a few of them....
And who are the main 5 girls? Did we meet all of them already?

JotaroKaneki

Nov 18, 2021
So, I just finished the entire story as of prolougev1.2. Except for a few grammatical errors, the only thing that was off was a few times mc got called for the default name I hardly found any fault in the game. Plus good use of sound and music. What I am liking the most is the story is not complicated or simple. I am a hardcore 2d art fan. So, the art is not my favorite even though I like the models, but in terms of story, this got my attention. Good luck with the game.
I don't understand what's the standard for NTR in the f95zone is, but from my experience with ero-novels and ero-mangas, it would be immature to say that there is NTR in the game. In fact, in terms of relationships, I find the game mostly vanilla at the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is the incest patch necessary?
that is, if I try to play without incest patch will I get awkward moments of "landboy, we must not! we are landlady and landboy, sex within the Friends is illegal in our nation" and "you pervert! what kind of sicko gets hard from his Roomate. I am telling landlady"
===
Alright so... the game starts with an interesting scene of a nun getting the MC as a baby. It is quite clear what is going on from that
But then it launches into an exposition dump with exact names and dates which is frankly pointless. I didn't need to be told what other branches of the military exist other than the black knight, or the dates, or the names.

Should start with the game and leave exposition for much later rather than starting with exposition.
in general the game has a tendency to get into unnecessary exposition.

Anyways, so far the game looks good and I am looking forwards to seeing more

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes