mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I thought Netori meant sharing/swinging. Sometimes it's easy to mix that stuff :HideThePain:
Netorare is when the MC gets his girl stolen, netori is when he steals another guy's girl and netorase is swinging/sharing. There's a few other ones, like one variation of that word that's for a fly on the wall perspective but those 3 are the main ones.
This is why we should just say the english words instead of trying to be cool via weebspeak
Could have just said "does MC steals other men's girls? does the game contains sharing?". there, unambiguous, non confusing, and no need to start expounding on the definitions of similar sounding foreign words

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Still not happy with Jessica basicly dominating the MC his mom aka Maria

Kinda wish we get the answer to that and hopefully we can turn that around

Specially knowing that the mc his mom is a super soldier how can she be that submissive to Jessica

Kindda feel bad for the mc mom

Also seems we have to make a harem but only the redhead step sister and some other girls are able to be in it since the MC can only have 4 in the harem ?

Thats a bit of a shame

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018

Specially knowing that the mc his mom is a super soldier how can she be that submissive to Jessica

Also seems we have to maake a harem but only the redhead step sister and some other girls are able to be in it since the MC can only have 4 in the harem ?

Thats a bit of a shame
I hope we can hate fuck her until she is broken xD

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

About Maria's submissiveness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also seems we have to maake a harem but only the redhead step sister and some other girls are able to be in it since the MC can only have 4 in the harem ?
About 4 girls in Harem.
4 girls are for a particular event. After that, he is free to have more. I guess I didn't make that clear.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
About Maria's submissiveness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About 4 girls in Harem.
4 girls are for a particular event. After that, he is free to have more. I guess I didn't make that clear.
Fair enough

Still felt like Maria was submissive in that scene with Jessica

And i kindda dislike Jessica becaus of that

I mean Maria is supposed to be this super soldier high ranking member of the dark knights

Just seeing Jessica basicly making Maria feel bad by hugging the MC and then scolding Maria becaus of some work thing

That aint really love lol

I hope we get a chance to make Maria get even

or at least make a choice were we can dominate Jessica and make her just as submissive

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Umm. I see quite a lot of improvements. That's a good sign. Loved the sex scenes with the maid. The animations were one of the best among HS, especially the POV. Keep up the good work. But who are the two girls in the end?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But yeah i gues with this update the prologue is offically over ?

So far its alot of different things going on

Several families we know off and some we havent seen yet

Already have a few enemies as well

But first that training to become a super soldier comes next for the MC

Will be interesting to see how the MC can get the wealth and harem and power to become the king

Kinda messed up we couldnt beat that guy his ass tho who beat lola

But at least we get a chance at the heir battle to determine the next king

Just hope if we become king we can place Maria the mc his mom next to us so she doesnt have to feel down around Jessica no more

Seems we already got one of the harem as a wifey the amazing strong maid interesting to see how that goes with her being in a lesbian relation with the strong sister

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

Will be interesting to see how the MC can get the wealth and harem and power to become the king

Just hope if we become king we can place Maria the mc his mom next to us so she doesnt have to feel down around Jessica no more

Seems we already got one of the harem as a wifey the amazing strong maid interesting to see how that goes with her being in a lesbian relation with the strong sister
Time will answer them all.
We will have a 6 month time skip next. It's the training part.

Reactions: michael1984

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018

I hope we steal this asshole harem and fuck them and his mom on his face to them break his neck

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Time will answer them all.
We will have a 6 month time skip next. It's the training part.
That be gud to have a time skip but 6 months with no women will be hell for the MC :ROFLMAO:

But yeah gues it will only make him want the harem more :sneaky:

Hope that training wont take long tho maybe we will see like a training montage and skip towards the end were he is become a super soldier badass

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes