michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
wait they mention that his mother died but his dad has more wifes and I think that all of the guys have harems
Yeah his mom died ur right and his dad has some wives thats for sure theire his step moms i think

But they treat him like shit anyways so no need to get them involved in the payback

I doubt that guy has his own harem tho maybe just some side pieces plus he was eyeing up the MC his sisters as well

So thats enough reason to kill him brutally

But i do like the MC his alpha behaviour in this game ... Finally a MC that has the balls to be a alpha

Now we just need that super soldier upgrade and beat that guy his ass for laying a hand towards the blue haired lola

And for lusting after the mc his sisters

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah his mom died ur right and his dad has some wives thats for sure theire his tep moms i think

But they treat him like shit anyways so no need to get them involved in the payback

I doubt that guy has his own harem tho maybe just some side pieces plus he was eyeing up the MC his sisters as well

So thats enough reason to kill him brutally

But i do like the MC his alpha behaviour in this game ... Finally a MC that has the balls to be a alpha

Now we just need that super soldier upgrade and beat that guy his ass for laying a hand towards the blue haired lola

And for lusting after the mc his sisters
change of plans we fuck our sister in his face piss on his face and then skin him alive :KEK:

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Now the prologue is finished looking forward to first chapter/episode,MC getting super soldire serume hopefully he's gonna become ripped like samir not the skinny classic honey select male and after 6 month hopefully MC will look like the MC in main menu of the game not the hobo he is now

Maria best girl my absolute favorite i hope it wont take 10 updates to get her and we get the first harem girl mina she is good definitely in top 5

I really like the choice where we can stop lesbian relationship between mina and lily because girl on girl is a big turn off for me and most of the dev out there put lesbian just to have sex in game and they think all man love girl on girl i was actually thinking not playing anymore but was having trouble as render,girls and story was really good thank you for that choice DEV

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Good start.
Seems to be an interesting story and some good characters.
Althought i really missed the option to be more reserved or resentful, especialy towards Jessica, Maria and Leyla.
As for Jessica i really wanted to slap the bitch in the face...clearly not hugging her.
Maria disliked her seeing how she behaved towards Jessica and would also loved to give her a piece of my mind then and there, also for setting the thing up with Mina which came across as manipulativ, well and inked up...a good character but definitely dislike her.
As for Leyla...sorry but bringing a knife and threatening to cut of ur dick, i really don't care for her reasons at that point.
I would liked to give her a a good slap too, the MC's reaction to that was lacking imo...certainly on my ignore list, also inked up.

As for Mina, she is my favorite character so far, really liked the interaction with the step father, althought i didn't liked her reason at the end and that the MC just accepted her without questioning why she is doing that, or just accept her reason afterwards.
Glad we could stop the lesbian relation.

Looking forward for the next chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Will their be a gallery added in the future?
I wanted to add that. But I don't have too many scenes now. I will definitely try to set one up or get someone to set it up in the future.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
So is it the good kind of corruption as in moral degeneration or is it a dating sim where you collect "corruption"(romance) points in the form of dates and gifts you spent a good bit of time grinding to get the money for that is just labeled corruption to draw in corruption fans with false promises?
There is no grinding the game.
Corruption/Lust works more like sexual in the game.
There is karma in the game. If your karma is too low you will face consequences.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Desire of Fate [Prologue v2] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Also I don't know if this was intentional, but the other friend in the party looks a lot like Kuwabara which I very much approve

• Star-struck
Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes