Jun 15, 2017
Really good start for this game, I'm definitely going to be keeping a keen eye on this. I'm surprised that the story and characters turned out to be so interesting unlike most other carbon copies of games you find. The renders and animations continue to be really good and I'm yet to find a girl that's unattractive in the game which is a massive plus. My only criticism is with the latest sex scene, I'm personally not a fan of sex scenes with little/no dialogue and just options to go faster or slower until you cum, I think doing this makes sex scenes feel very short and unsatisfying. I'm hoping future sex scenes will be like the earlier ones in this game with actual dialogue during the sex. Anyway keep up the good work and I'm really excited for the future updates.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well well well, do we have a rough dimond which gets better after each update ?
Dont know how I missed this one out. After seeing this game in the "Latest Updates" I checked the tags and the dev. Notes but some things were unclear so I digged through the comments.
After that I tried the game out and here is what I think:

Im glad that I didnt played the very first release since you would forced to see some unwanted scenes. That would probably resulted in judging the game falsely for what it wants to be. Im glad that in the version I played (prologue v2) you have the "safe" aka "normal" route now.
I checked both routes out and yes I must say that the "hardcore" version felt as the real/intentional/cannon while the "normal" was tinkered a bit so that you are not forced to see other guys fucking the girls execpt the MC.
While its not the best its by far not the worst I saw. And in the end I think it managed to deliver.

The world building is also decent. While not groundbreaking and at some scenes lacking to deliver his potential, it still managed me to care and being interested to it.
The MC is not a loser/weakling but not a complete chad too. But its shifts more to the stronger type of character. I always prefer such MCs. What I thought in the beginning that the MC would be the "generic-ugly-HS-MC" seems like he will get a work around in the story.
The Background picture and what is being mentioned in the last part of the version hints that way. And I must say this is a good looking HS male model:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I got the feeling that some relationships or sex scenes got rushed a bit, its not that they feel completely out of space.
Also the game has a good amount of girls in the game. Be in LIs, Semi-main girls (thats how the devs. call them) or side chicks. Since its a partial harem game im more interested in the LIs + Semi-mains while Im not interested to see the side chicks at all. But game offers you a very good amount of males in the game, be it for story reasons or future rivals + for their sex scenes.
And like I said, if you play the "normal" route you should be safe.

The game has a liking for Fit / Muscle girl.
Not to much so they still look feminie but not to less so they still look fit. Thats how I like them. :p
There are some games where you also have this fetish, but mostly of them just are "a bit to much". Glad to see here it fits my personal taste.
This one gets a (y) from me.
I mean will you look at that:

Also the dev. seems to have another specific fetish, venes.

While its not one of my top-5 favorites fetishes, I also started to like this...and here the dev. also managed to look them appealing. I already can guess HOW they got them and its nice to see that a dev. manages to apply his fetishes nicely in the game without making them feel out of place.
Also here, a (y) from my part.

Whats there more to like ?
Well, the game promises following:
-Harem/Group sex
-Male Domination + their "harder" execution being optional (choking, slapping)

I like what I hear...but also some part Im not really liking to hear:
-Sharing/Swinging
-Group sex (FMM/MMFF etc)

While im 100% sure it wont be NTR because the game dont go that way, its more of Netorase these scenes because its more of a "happy" relationship from MC part to the other males...which kinda sucks for my part.
I wont force the dev. to change thinks for me personal liking, so far he managed to craft a good game. However while I wont mind when people like to see such scenes, I also would want to see the other girls to bang the MC.
I mean I wish this chick would be banged like this by the MC and not by Samir:

Will the MC have the chance to bang the side chicks "normaly" or even better, steal them away from the other guys like Samir ? I dont know. I wish but right now these guys seems to be nice and MC is not a douche.

I saw some people talking about "Trap" or "Futa" content in the future because of a single scenes in the game where MC has a talk about his preferences.
While I didnt saw any hints or anything mentioned by the dev in the notes for it happening in the future, I hope IF it comes, at least it would be optional.
You know, if you dont want the "girl" with the dick, she wont have it and in that version she is your regular girl.

In the end, a very good and promising game with some personal stuff I dont like hence im not fully on board with this yet, but the game is upfront with everything since the beginning and thats what I also like:
The dev. is pretty cool and a memelord.
I already saw some good memes in the game and I dont mind to see more. :ROFLMAO:
Btw, you deserve the cool glasses bruh

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Well well well, do we have a rough dimond which gets better after each update ?
Dont know how I missed this one out. After seeing this game in the "Latest Updates" I checked the tags and the dev. Notes but some things were unclear so I digged through the comments.
After that I tried the game out and here is what I think:

Im glad that I didnt played the very first release since you would forced to see some unwanted scenes. That would probably resulted in judging the game falsely for what it wants to be. Im glad that in the version I played (prologue v2) you have the "safe" aka "normal" route now.
I checked both routes out and yes I must say that the "hardcore" version felt as the real/intentional/cannon while the "normal" was tinkered a bit so that you are not forced to see other guys fucking the girls execpt the MC.
While its not the best its by far not the worst I saw. And in the end I think it managed to deliver.

The world building is also decent. While not groundbreaking and at some scenes lacking to deliver his potential, it still managed me to care and being interested to it.
The MC is not a loser/weakling but not a complete chad too. But its shifts more to the stronger type of character. I always prefer such MCs. What I thought in the beginning that the MC would be the "generic-ugly-HS-MC" seems like he will get a work around in the story.
The Background picture and what is being mentioned in the last part of the version hints that way. And I must say this is a good looking HS male model:

While I got the feeling that some relationships or sex scenes got rushed a bit, its not that they feel completely out of space.
Also the game has a good amount of girls in the game. Be in LIs, Semi-main girls (thats how the devs. call them) or side chicks. Since its a partial harem game im more interested in the LIs + Semi-mains while Im not interested to see the side chicks at all. But game offers you a very good amount of males in the game, be it for story reasons or future rivals + for their sex scenes.
And like I said, if you play the "normal" route you should be safe.

The game has a liking for Fit / Muscle girl.
Not to much so they still look feminie but not to less so they still look fit. Thats how I like them. :p
There are some games where you also have this fetish, but mostly of them just are "a bit to much". Glad to see here it fits my personal taste.
This one gets a (y) from me.
I mean will you look at that:

Also the dev. seems to have another specific fetish, venes.

While its not one of my top-5 favorites fetishes, I also started to like this...and here the dev. also managed to look them appealing. I already can guess HOW they got them and its nice to see that a dev. manages to apply his fetishes nicely in the game without making them feel out of place.
Also here, a (y) from my part.

Whats there more to like ?
Well, the game promises following:
-Harem/Group sex
-Male Domination + their "harder" execution being optional (choking, slapping)

I like what I hear...but also some part Im not really liking to hear:
-Sharing/Swinging
-Group sex (FMM/MMFF etc)

While im 100% sure it wont be NTR because the game dont go that way, its more of Netorase these scenes because its more of a "happy" relationship from MC part to the other males...which kinda sucks for my part.
I wont force the dev. to change thinks for me personal liking, so far he managed to craft a good game. However while I wont mind when people like to see such scenes, I also would want to see the other girls to bang the MC.
I mean I wish this chick would be banged like this by the MC and not by Samir:

Will the MC have the chance to bang the side chicks "normaly" or even better, steal them away from the other guys like Samir ? I dont know. I wish but right now these guys seems to be nice and MC is not a douche.

I saw some people talking about "Trap" or "Futa" content in the future because of a single scenes in the game where MC has a talk about his preferences.
While I didnt saw any hints or anything mentioned by the dev in the notes for it happening in the future, I hope IF it comes, at least it would be optional.
You know, if you dont want the "girl" with the dick, she wont have it and in that version she is your regular girl.

In the end, a very good and promising game with some personal stuff I dont like hence im not fully on board with this yet, but the game is upfront with everything since the beginning and thats what I also like:
The dev. is pretty cool and a memelord.
I already saw some good memes in the game and I dont mind to see more. :ROFLMAO:
Btw, you deserve the cool glasses bruh
Damn. That is some rough analysis!
I won't answer all of your questions. But to keep it simple he won't lack the confidence he is right now and yes he will bang like that. Stealing girls from his friends is something he won't do. But stealing from a few assholes? Definitely!
And yes he will do what Samir did to Monica :sneaky:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
shit son, this was quite good, hope it wont get abandoned
and i really like how dev managed to make the matures look a bit old, these models and engine rarely manage that

Reactions: KKpotato

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
And yes he will do what Samir did to Monica :sneaky:
I dont doubt that MC will do it. I mean from the beginning we see MC is not lacking in size or confidence. I mean the scene with Belle shows it. Im pretty sure from that on it will even go better.
My question was if MC will also bang different Side chicks like Monica, Arni, Debby or Belle (if she comes back).
Heck, every girl would be nice. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

You said the option will be there for SOME, IF the corruption or lust level is high enough, but arnt some side characters (sadly) out of option to get banged by the MC because they are in a relationship like Monica with Samir ?
Ok, Samir seems to be the guy who dont mind really that since she allowed the MC to "share" her a BJ, but from what we saw in the current version she is not really that fond of MC and I dont see how MC and Monica will have a sex scene when she has Samir.

Welp, anyway. I hope if MC got the chance to bang Monica, it will be like a beast ravaging a innocent lamb :sneaky::devilish::KEK:
Very great ahegaos on that girl.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Personally, I'm only interested in the scenes of those LIs who are or will be part of the harem. The rest of the girls don't interest me.

I don't contemplate the option of sharing, and I don't want to see girls fucking other guys either. I'm not interested in LIs who have sex with other guys different than the MC.
Agree with you there. I was annoyed with Belle at the start first because of her "dirty talk" and then because it was a one night stand. That deepened further with the bathroom scene where we had no choices...No I don't want some douchebag's girlfriend to suck the MCs dick. Straight up sharing which isn't tagged.

If that's an ongoing trend I'll just stop playing regardless of any other tags that I do like being a part of the game.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Sorry, my dude. It is how it works on this site, it falls under both tags.
Yes that is redundant, but it is how the tag is used by F95 moderators.
Because of this part:

whoring / sharing / swinging is the romantic interest having sex with someone who is not the MC.

Nope. completely wrong both in F95 and in general.

In the world outside F95 NTR is short for netorare (your girl is stolen) netorase (sharing) netori (you steal someone else's girl) and several other rarer variants.

In F95 it means "waifu has sex with someone who is not MC". No need for being stolen, MC being into it is not relevant.
We don't have any say in the tags. The moderators do. They have the knowledge and they run the site.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Agree with you there. I was annoyed with Belle at the start first because of her "dirty talk" and then because it was a one night stand. That deepened further with the bathroom scene where we had no choices...No I don't want some douchebag's girlfriend to suck the MCs dick. Straight up sharing which isn't tagged.

If that's an ongoing trend I'll just stop playing regardless of any other tags that I do like being a part of the game.
I agree that i want to have a say if want to get involved with side characters or not and i hope we will in future.
Yeah, no real interest Monica, maybe if we could cuck Samir and make her our pet. But iirc dev said, no stealing from friends :eek:
But i wanna see Belle again, she has a engagement coming up iirc and i wanna cuck her hubby and fill her up at that engagement :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lol funny how people still complain about sharing and ntr when there are clearly two separate paths the normal mode were u dont see such things

Or hardcore mode

For people not wanting to see sharing and the likes between other guys and the girls just pick the normal path and ur fine

On another note tho ... Hope we get to find out what happend with the MC his childhood friends and his stepmom that raised him

Specially that one childhood friend who went and became a model ...Just hope she hasent become a harem slave for some douchebag

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes