BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm one of those who like the hottie model types like in Leap of faith.. Being a DIK.. those kind. Not saying it's right or wrong but that's just how I roll. The truth is I almost passed when I looked at this one.

DEV - I have always wanted to create an adult visual novel as I am a fan of them. I am a newbie at this and "Desire of Fate" is my first visual novel.

These words stopped me and I decided to give it a chance..

But now I'm so glad I did. Enjoyed the game greatly and can't wait for more. Is everything perfect? Perhaps not, but damn this DEV got some skills and looking forward to how he develops over time.

The skills are there. Two thumbs up!

Edit: Oh you bastard.. first time I've been RickRolled in a long time.. three thumbs up..

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Overall interesting prolog, good world building and the models are wonderful. My only complain is how the MC just went along with everything and didn't really question anything. Also as some have stated before some of MC's responses really didn't make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the responses, you'll get from someone, who doesn't have any self respect sadly, Mc didn't show any real, manly qualities yet, he is a pushover, from what I've seen so far...

Last edited:

JotaroKaneki

Nov 18, 2021
This is the responses, you'll get from someone, who doesn't have any self respect sadly, Mc didn't show any real, manly qualities yet, he's was a pushover, from what I've seen so far...
I would be surprised if he was cockier than that actually. I mean he was literally a hobo a few days ago. Now, he has the opportunity to become an aristocrat. And, he is fucking girls here and there. I think it was his position that made him go along.

• Hey there
Reactions: JohnLewd

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I would be surprised if he was cockier than that actually. I mean he was literally a hobo a few days ago. Now, he has the opportunity to become an aristocrat. And, he is fucking girls here and there. I think it was his position that made him go along.
I don't agree, hobo or not you are or you're not, status or job occupation doesn't make you a real man, your will, attitude and actions does. Not saying that he may not become one, but for now he's not.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, hobo is a bit over the top. He had a apartment, a job and he did fuck girls here and there.
Even then i would expect the MC a bit more distant, reserved or holding a bit of a grudge against the mother which abandoned him.
And yeah, i really would have liked a stronger reaction towards Leyla after the 'i cut ur dick' stunt...
Certainly wouldn't want to hug Jessica after she hits her daughter.
Same as the mother who want to use him for political ambitions and political marriages.

Sure we need to follow the story and the MC has not much of a choice at that point.
But still, it would be different if he grudgingly accepts and has some resentment towards the mother, if we choose so.
It would be more convincing than ''if it's for our future i'd love to'', he barely knows the family at that point, at least not enough to willingly and happy dive in that danger.
Besids becoming a super soldier sounds like a good deal, no matter the future he choose.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I mean, hobo is a bit over the top. He had a apartment, a job and he did fuck girls here and there.
Even then i would expect the MC a bit more distant, reserved or holding a bit of a grudge against the mother which abandoned him.
But then again, she had literally just saved his life... And between that and everything that's been dropped on him, it's just fair to consider he was still dazed or a bit stunned.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
And yeah, i really would have liked a stronger reaction towards Leyla after the 'i cut ur dick' stunt...
Certainly wouldn't want to hug Jessica after she hits her daughter.
Same as the mother who want to use him for political ambitions and political marriages.

Sure we need to follow the story and the MC has not much of a choice at that point.
But still, it would be different if he grudgingly accepts and has some resentment towards the mother, if we choose so.
It would be more convincing than ''if it's for our future i'd love to'', he barely knows the family at that point, at least not enough to willingly and happy dive in that danger.
Besids becoming a super soldier sounds like a good deal, no matter the future he choose.
I see that we are having some interesting logical conversations here. Hmm, let's see.

MC is definitely not a Chad. But, it's not the worst I have seen. Especially, after what I am seeing in the builder. LOL.

But according to the story if I remember correctly. MC's mother didn't abandon him. She lost him. She tried to find him, but couldn't. Plus, any orphan's dream is to have a good family. I mean having a family like this must be a big opportunity.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020

St Louis of Azure Lane was my inspiration for the design of Lola. The images are coming out just the way I wanted . NSFW will be out for patrons only.
Damn! These are some of the best HS renders I have see so far.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
That's one of the things with HS renders. They can be average or just the same...
But, if you invest time and effort to use it well, this shows just how awesome they can be.
I truly hope that this guy continues with the game. We needed some diversity. The models and renders of this game are truly diverse. Moreover, the story is good.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
MC is definitely not a Chad. But, it's not the worst I have seen. Especially, after what I am seeing in the builder. LOL.

But according to the story if I remember correctly. MC's mother didn't abandon him. She lost him. She tried to find him, but couldn't. Plus, any orphan's dream is to have a good family. I mean having a family like this must be a big opportunity.
The MC of game is the personification of a cuck...harem path didn't change all that much about it.

Yeah not abandoned, she gave him into custody of that nun, because of the war, understandable.
But emotions are rarely logical, so i'd guess the MC would still feel some kind of resentment.
He had a hard life in the slums no money, could not go to college, his gf leaved for carreer cause it's getting to dangerous where they lived etc.
While his mother married a new guy has a happy family, money and made political career to one of the most important persons in the country.
And after a couple of days want to use him for her ambitions, which quite likely means lethal danger for the MC.
I also see it as oportunity, but more along the lines of the MC does it for himself, not out of love for his new family he knows for a couple of days.

I'm not saying he should hate her, but all happy and rainbows after a couple of days is a bit much imo.
Like where u go shopping with her and she is all 'call me mommy'...me, yeah no, i would prefer to call her by name, or mother as the most formal option.

It's still a very promising game mind u, it's more nitpicking from my side.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
MC is being completely rational about this. Keep it inside, don't let out your emotions when you're vulnerable and they can compromise you. Besides, I don't think throwing a hissy fit when life starts actually doing you good is exactly a very manly quality.
He's spent most of his adult life living in the slums at the mercy of gangsters. What we've seen him go throw is probably a drop in the bucket compared to what he's used to. Picking fights with the people he's dependent on is neither a good nor manly quality. Like I'm just saying, refusing to recognize that you're in a position of weakness and lashing out at people over it is kinda the exact opposite of manly behaviour. Taking it out on his mother would've just weakened his position.

Gotta remember you aren't the MC. I love playing the self insert game too but if you don't adjust your perspective to the character's then you're gonna get hit with the dissonance every time. Getting offended over things that the MC himself doesn't actually care about is silly.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
MC is being completely rational about this. Keep it inside, don't let out your emotions when you're vulnerable and they can compromise you. Besides, I don't think throwing a hissy fit when life starts actually doing you good is exactly a very manly quality.
He's spent most of his adult life living in the slums at the mercy of gangsters. What we've seen him go throw is probably a drop in the bucket compared to what he's used to. Picking fights with the people he's dependent on is neither a good nor manly quality. Like I'm just saying, refusing to recognize that you're in a position of weakness and lashing out at people over it is kinda the exact opposite of manly behaviour. Taking it out on his mother would've just weakened his position.

Gotta remember you aren't the MC. I love playing the self insert game too but if you don't adjust your perspective to the character's then you're gonna get hit with the dissonance every time. Getting offended over things that the MC himself doesn't actually care about is silly.
You can't be more wrong, not saying that MC should throw a hissy fit, but he doesn't have character, if you let someone trample you like that and not at the very least make some boundaries, shows that you don't have any self respect, and they did that multiple times from trying to kill him to risk your live for my ambitions etc, and then to humiliating extortion and MC acts like nothing happened and don't make them accountable for their actions, it's like saying, it's nothing, you can do it again...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You can't be more wrong, not saying that MC should throw a hissy fit, but he doesn't have character, if you let someone trample you like that and not at the very least make some boundaries, shows that you don't have any self respect, and they did that multiple times from trying to kill him to risk your live for my ambitions etc, and then to humiliating extortion and MC acts like nothing happened and don't make them accountable for their actions, it's like saying, it's nothing, you can do it again...
Who's humiliated him? Who's trampled him? You're completely ignoring the MC's perspective on these events and substituting your own. After Lola got slapped MC would've gotten himself killed if his friends didn't stop him. So he obviously has a spine and some self respect, he just didn't feel those events compromised those as you do.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Who's humiliated him? Who's trampled him? You're completely ignoring the MC's perspective on these events and substituting your own. After Lola got slapped MC would've gotten himself killed if his friends didn't stop him. So he obviously has a spine and some self respect, he just didn't feel those events compromised those as you do.
Play the game again, maybe you'll see, but from your response I really doubt it...(I'll give you a hint for one, someone try to chop Mc's dick out) As for Mc throw himself after Lola got slapped, that's not a manly behavior that's childish, not selfcontrolled temper, an angry response, real man try to calm the situation, even if he's angry, if possible... Not to mention that this slap was provoked by her, by showing sex between Mc and her, rubbing it to his face and to top that end it right there infront of everyone...

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
(I'll give you a hint for one, someone try to chop Mc's dick out)
Once again, you're substituting your perspective for the MC's. He wasn't displaying any real anxiety at the event and didn't show any sign that he viewed her threat as real. Considering he talked her down from it in about 30 seconds tops I don't see much trampling going on there, he was in control the whole time. Someone confronted him about something and he talked her down, the knife was more comic relief than drama.
As for Mc throw himself after Lola got slapped, that's not a manly behavior that's childish, not selfcontrolled temper, an angry response, real man try to calm the situation
So it's not manly behaviour when he gets mad on someone else's behalf, but it's also not manly behaviour when he doesn't get mad on his own behalf? You can't have it both ways. Him taking it out on his family would've done absolutely nothing to help him. Him trying to stick up for Lola showed them that he's a reliable person who puts his friends first.
Not to mention that this slap was provoked by her, by showing sex between Mc and her, rubbing it to his face and to top that end it right there infront of everyone...
Not sure why you think blaming the victim here means anything to the debate about the MC but even ignoring how out of context your interpretation is ignores half of the conflict. Her fiance provoked her originally when he started neglecting her and cheating on her. Was it smart of her? No. But it doesn't make it her fault that her fiance is some limp pricked loser who can't stomach the fact that his girl had enough self respect to treat him the way he'd been treating her.
Now even if she was in the wrong there's no excuse to hit her. I don't care what kind of galaxy brain BS you come up with, the MC flat out isn't wrong for sticking up for his friend after she got assaulted.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Once again, you're substituting your perspective for the MC's. He wasn't displaying any real anxiety at the event and didn't show any sign that he viewed her threat as real. Considering he talked her down from it in about 30 seconds tops I don't see much trampling going on there, he was in control the whole time. Someone confronted him about something and he talked her down, the knife was more comic relief than drama.

So it's not manly behaviour when he gets mad on someone else's behalf, but it's also not manly behaviour when he doesn't get mad on his own behalf? You can't have it both ways. Him taking it out on his family would've done absolutely nothing to help him. Him trying to stick up for Lola showed them that he's a reliable person who puts his friends first.

Not sure why you think blaming the victim here means anything to the debate about the MC but even ignoring how out of context your interpretation is ignores half of the conflict. Her fiance provoked her originally when he started neglecting her and cheating on her. Was it smart of her? No. But it doesn't make it her fault that her fiance is some limp pricked loser who can't stomach the fact that his girl had enough self respect to treat him the way he'd been treating her.
Now even if she was in the wrong there's no excuse to hit her. I don't care what kind of galaxy brain BS you come up with, the MC flat out isn't wrong for sticking up for his friend after she got assaulted.
Didn't I said it before you'll not going to get it as expected... Firstly if someone threatens you with knife to make your dick disappear, you'll take it as a comic relief and act like nothing happened after, really?? What a twitsted world you live in, it's definitely not very sane one and it's not reality.. Secondly I didn't said not to care, if someone hurt somebody, but his actions are not manly, he doesn't think directly resort to violence, that's pretty childish, and then again it was just a slap, after she's been so brazen and infront of everyone, to escalate things it's never wise, violence should be last resort, not to mention he was part of that rub in the face too...( "Her fiance is some limp pricked loser who can't stomach the fact that his girl had enough self respect to treat him the way he'd been treating her") To act like the loser as you call him, doesn't make you better than him and having self respect, just shows that you are weak as him... And you didn't get the other point either, why I bother to explain, sometimes I wonder.(About him earlier I said, if he don't have any self respect and don't make some boundaries at the very least, after someone do the things they did to him trying to kill him, chop his dick, etc and not hold them accountable in some way, several times, it's pretty weak.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes