Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Firstly if someone threatens you with knife to make your dick dissapear, you'll take it as a comic relief and act like nothing happened after, really?
You realize this isn't real life and that these aren't real people right? The knife on the dick might be rather unique but ignoring that one specific the scene dynamic is a pretty common anime trope. It seems like you're the one who isn't getting it if you're getting upset that a fictional character didn't react the way you would. He's lived a hard life where he's had little value and it takes more than personal danger to elicit a response. He's a protective person so he instead responds to his friends being in danger, same with his childhood friend before the game started.
Besides that, not that I've any first hand experience with this but I don't think it'd be a good idea to antagonize someone who's got a knife to your dick. Since the MC was not just able to easily diffuse the situation without losing any body parts but also get his sister on his side it really wouldn't do him any good to turn around and make an enemy of her.

Like you're response is entirely emotional ignoring the politics as well as the MC's personal vulnerability. Acting out the way you're expecting would put him at a major disadvantage with pretty much everyone he depends on. He's not in a position to hold people accountable, and not antagonizing these people doesn't just keep him secure but advances his own interest as well.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Not sure quite why but i get hot Dana Scully vibes from the Robin character.. Me likes.. More please lol

• Star-struck
Reactions: KKpotato

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Despite my review i have just one main flaw.. its my own opinion and tbh as its a early build it might be something already fixed.. but at the point im playing now (1st arrival at the family home) i was a little put off by the abundant OVER muscular female bodies.. Its not a massive hate on the project just one that felt (for me) unneeded as the women look better without all that testosterone and beefcake.. Overall i like what ive seen so far with that one exception

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Despite my review i have just one main flaw.. its my own opinion and tbh as its a early build it might be something already fixed.. but at the point im playing now (1st arrival at the family home) i was a little put off by the abundant OVER muscular female bodies.. Its not a massive hate on the project just one that felt (for me) unneeded as the women look better without all that testosterone and beefcake.. Overall i like what ive seen so far with that one exception
Well, if you play complete the full play-through of the current playthrough. You will know that there is a reason for them being like that. It is for a reason and is related to the story. But not all girls will be like that. There will be more variety.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Well, if you play complete the full play-through of the current playthrough. You will know that there is a reason for them being like that. It is for a reason and is related to the story. But not all girls will be like that. There will be more variety.
Ah say no more nudge nudge wink wink know what i mean lol

Reactions: Xypher and KKpotato

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
after how it ended i cant wait to see the results of the future episodes.. especially if were heading into Universal soldier territory and a (literal) War for the throne

• Red Heart

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man there where things that still doesn't convince me yet like the sharing/swinging content (not my type of stuff but if it completely avoidable i can live with it) and not all girls can be added to the harem (this one hurt me deeply, please dev reconsider) but i really really enjoyed it, the story is quite interesting, the character are unique (I absolutely love Maria). I see a great potential in this game, best of luck to the dev. I can wait to try more.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, I caught a bug in the traceback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus a few typos. I'll leave them here:

Oh, and "Jessica making Maria feel bad" is nowhere near as bad as to what she was doing to Lilith. Fucking awful, and I hope she pays for it.
Also, really hated the stunt Leyla pulled. -10/10, would not partner with her.

• Red Heart

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You realize this isn't real life and that these aren't real people right? The knife on the dick might be rather unique but ignoring that one specific the scene dynamic is a pretty common anime trope. It seems like you're the one who isn't getting it if you're getting upset that a fictional character didn't react the way you would. He's lived a hard life where he's had little value and it takes more than personal danger to elicit a response. He's a protective person so he instead responds to his friends being in danger, same with his childhood friend before the game started.
Besides that, not that I've any first hand experience with this but I don't think it'd be a good idea to antagonize someone who's got a knife to your dick. Since the MC was not just able to easily diffuse the situation without losing any body parts but also get his sister on his side it really wouldn't do him any good to turn around and make an enemy of her.

Like you're response is entirely emotional ignoring the politics as well as the MC's personal vulnerability. Acting out the way you're expecting would put him at a major disadvantage with pretty much everyone he depends on. He's not in a position to hold people accountable, and not antagonizing these people doesn't just keep him secure but advances his own interest as well.
I can buy all of this, as long as he does end up "holding her accountable" someway later. So far, he seemed legit on the whole "partner" thing, and I have no indication that he wasn't.
You say "he's protective" but he has known her for like, a day. You would think he would be protective of, at the very least, his own dick lmao!
Not saying he should make an enemy out of her. JUst show her in trouble, and MC not helping her and saying "You got this, partner!"
Nothing life-threatening, just a little payback would be nice.

The most hilarious part is how the mother didn't question the daughter threatening MC's dick, right after she explicitly explained how she wants him to marry for political power.
There's being laid back,a nd then there's being dangerously careless.

Tbh, the author can just let that pass with "oh, the mother knew she wasn't serious" but then that just means she left her pull this right after she had finished trying to convince her of helping.
The mother doesn't seem to carry any real weight in the family dynamic despite this whole badass killer the author's trying to portray her.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Hey, I caught a bug in the traceback.

Plus a few typos. I'll leave them here:

Oh, and "Jessica making Maria feel bad" is nowhere near as bad as what she was doing to Lilith. Fucking awful, and I hope she pays for it.
Also, really hated the stunt Leyla pulled. -10/10, would not partner with her.
Thanks for pointing out these!
I did the bug fix and I will fix these typos. I am a bit inexperienced and English, not being my first language I do face these sorts of problems.
Now about the knife:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Speak for yourself buddy!!

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes