cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Desires of Fate: Prologue v2 iPatched

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Desire of Fate [Prologue v2 Bugfix]
DOWNLOAD
Patched:
Unpatched:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato and Balu83

van321

Jan 7, 2021
This feels like a far less boring, more humorous version of My New Family with added dystopian and political intrigue elements. I am not usually a harem game fan, but this one seems interesting.

We will watch your career with great interest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi just find the game right now. I read the developer note. But i am a bit confused...

Normal Mode: You will be the only male involving sex scenes. You won't reach any sex scenes involving other males even by mistake.

If i choice the normal mode i stay safe to not see any other male with every female in game? Including girls who are not part of the harem? Because I'm not interested in seeing any other male being, other than the MC having sex with all the women in the game. Whether they are part of the harem, or whether they are secondary or tertiary girls.

Just to understand and to be sure to choice the right mode to play.
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:KEK:

Yep, you're safe, don't worry. I don't know how you people function without breaking down upon seeing another guy on the horizon, but yeah, sure.
Being out in public must be unbearable.
Its not a problem to see other man in the game, i just do not wanna see they dick in anyone's pussy. If is for the plot, its ok.
But only for story purpose. If you like to see other dick is up to you, i am not into this kinda of things.
Make friends is ok, but when a pussy come, the only male to touch and fuck her need to be me (MC). Not others. No sharing, no NTR nothing. I do not like this kind of things

Reactions: EJW and 7!0L4+02

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Its not a problem to see other man in the game, i just do not wanna see they dick in anyone's pussy. If is for the plot, its ok.
But only for story purpose. If you like to see other dick is up to you, i am not into this kinda of things.
Make friends is ok, but when a pussy come, the only male to touch her need to be me. Not others.
You're the only guy you'll see having sex on normal mode, you're good. Other guys will still get laid, and it might get referenced in the dialogue. Like if I remember right there's reference to Lola having sex with her BF but you won't have to worry about seeing it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You're the only guy you'll see having sex on normal mode, you're good. Other guys will still get laid, and it might get referenced in the dialogue. Like if I remember right there's reference to Lola having sex with her BF but you won't have to worry about seeing it.

There are 3 types of girls in the game:
Main Girls
(There are 5 main girls in the game and it is your job to build a harem with them. A Relationship with them is mandatory. They are all virgins and only one of them has some lesbian experience.)
Semi-main girls (Relationships with these girls are not mandatory. You can decide to build a harem with them or not.)
Side girls ( Romantic relationship with them is not possible. With high corruption or lust you can fuck around with them)

This Lola girls is a Side girls?
Just to understand in witch category go. Its not a problem if a side girls speak about her BF, but the other two (expecially the first one, need to be exclusive to MC.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Main Girls
(There are 5 main girls in the game and it is your job to build a harem with them. A Relationship with them is mandatory. They are all virgins and only one of them has some lesbian experience.)
Semi-main girls (Relationships with these girls are not mandatory. You can decide to build a harem with them or not.)
Side girls ( Romantic relationship with them is not possible. With high corruption or lust you can fuck around with them)

Just to understand in witch category go. Its not a problem if a side girls speak about her BF, but the other two (expecially the first one, need to be exclusive to MC.
Lola is a semi-main girl if I remember right. Her boyfriend is a piece of shit and, mind you I'm assuming here but it looks like part of her story seems to be centered around stealing her from her dirtbag boyfriend. It's an arranged marriage that she wants out of so I really wouldn't hold it against her.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Main Girls

Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to your harem.
Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with her bf.
All the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them. There are 5 of them. You will know more about them as we go on.
Relationships with the 'unit' members are not mandatory, but possible.

Play the normal mode. You won't see any other guys having sex. Story wise you might hear them having sex. But you won't have to see them.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to your harem.
Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with her bf.
All the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them. There are 5 of them. You will know more about them as we go on.
Relationships with the 'unit' members are not mandatory, but possible.

Play the normal mode. You won't see any other guys having sex. Story wise you might hear them having sex. But you won't have to see them.
Do the mother/milfs and the other sisters be part of the harem too? I really love the incest part. So i really hope that i can also add them to the Harem :love: :ROFLMAO:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Do the mother/milfs and the other sisters be part of the harem too? I really love the incest part. So i really hope that i can also add them to the Harem :love: :ROFLMAO:
What!? How dare you!
That's heresy! I do not commit such a crime as incest. I am a true Christian follower who goes to the church every fricking Sunday!

There is no 'incest' in my game. You have a 'landlady', take it or leave it. But you can add your 'landlady' or 'roommate' to your harem.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
it does look interesting but is there any walkthrough mod available?
There is no WT mod available.

I will make a walkthrough next update.

But the choices aren't too difficult to make at the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EfeGR

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
What!? How dare you!
That's heresy! I do not commit such a crime as incest. I am a true Christian follower who goes to the church every fricking Sunday!

There is no 'incest' in my game. You have a 'landlady', take it or leave it. But you can add your 'landlady' or 'roommate' to your harem.
thanks,you are truly man of true faith!

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes