desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Good work on the prologue. I liked the improvements since the first release. I pegged this as a mafia story initially, but this angle of high society politics is even more interesting. The super soldier thing is kinda weird and out of place though.

That exposition dump about mom's story felt really flat. It reads like the game is just reading a synopsis of what happened to the player. Instead, you should try to write it as if she is telling an emotional story to her son. Also, some visuals to go with this story would help a lot. Just one picture or 2 to describe each situation she is describing.

On the game design side, I am not a huge fan of choices with obviously wrong and right answers. Most of the choices boils down to say mean insensitive things to get minus points with the girls, or say the obviously confident nice guy things to get points. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing there won't be anything gained by having low karma or low points with the girls, right? Low points would just lead to missing scenes rather than having a different sex dynamic with them?

Other than that, I found this rather enjoyable. That's coming from someone who doesn't typically like anime style harem stories.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Good work on the prologue. I liked the improvements since the first release. I pegged this as a mafia story initially, but this angle of high society politics is even more interesting. The super soldier thing is kinda weird and out of place though.

That exposition dump about mom's story felt really flat. It reads like the game is just reading a synopsis of what happened to the player. Instead, you should try to write it as if she is telling an emotional story to her son. Also, some visuals to go with this story would help a lot. Just one picture or 2 to describe each situation she is describing.

On the game design side, I am not a huge fan of choices with obviously wrong and right answers. Most of the choices boils down to say mean insensitive things to get minus points with the girls, or say the obviously confident nice guy things to get points. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing there won't be anything gained by having low karma or low points with the girls, right? Low points would just lead to missing scenes rather than having a different sex dynamic with them?

Other than that, I found this rather enjoyable. That's coming from someone who doesn't typically like anime style harem stories.
The game has quite a few science fiction stuff. It will come in place eventually. 'Supersoldier' thing felt out of place because MC didn't have anything to do with them before.

I wanted to insert an image, but I was having issues with that as I had to make younger/kid versions of Maria and Jessica. I will try to remake it in the future, but maybe not now.

Low karma and High Karma will have effects on the storyline. Having low krama may lead to game-over. On the other hand, having high karma will prevent you from taking underhanded methods in achieving your goals. There are male-dom points in the game. Depending on the male-dom points scenes will vary a little.

And finally, thank you for enjoying it.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Low karma and High Karma will have effects on the storyline. Having low krama may lead to game-over. On the other hand, having high karma will prevent you from taking underhanded methods in achieving your goals. There are male-dom points in the game. Depending on the male-dom points scenes will vary a little.
The thing is, there is no balancing act with the choices. For almost all choices, Karma, mcdom, and the girl points are aligned to the same response. For example, if you try to get -karma points, you will also get -girlpoints and often no mcdom points. If you answer with things that the girls will obviously like, by being a manly nice guy, you will get the girlpoints, +karma, +mcdom, +lust. Basically there is just a clearly right answer for most choices.

I could guess your reasoning for choosing to do it this way. For one, I imagine you want to keep things as linear as possible to streamline development. I assume this is a set story about the rise of the next King and the MC is going to be a nice guy who protects his harem and is a manly gentleman and all that. I think it's safe to assume that negative karma isn't gonna turn him into Robert 2.0, right? So in the end, I wonder what purpose these variables really have, especially since you are racking up mcdom, lust, and +karma points just by virtue of picking choices that give you girlpoints.

Not throwing shade at the decision to keep things mostly on the rails. Many devs do this so they don't have to juggle multiple branches constantly. That said, I think it's worth having a look at the points system and what you want out of it. If I had to guess on how the current system will work in practice, pretty much every player will end up with a high karma, high mcdom character unless they are purposefully pissing off the girls. You are way too loose with the point allocation and bundling them together all the time.

It doesn't matter so far because you have not called for any of these variables (I think), but I can definitely see some issues when determining the cutoff points to trigger a variation. Also, the fact that all the variables are moving in the same direction (karma, lust, mcdom, girlpoints all increase at once or decrease at once) will greatly reduce any type of variations they can impart in practice. At that point, you might as well just have 1 variable called "nice guy chad" points.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to discard it if you've already considered this stuff or just disagree with me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KKpotato

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The game is great so far!
but there is one problem, that facial hair... Mr protagonist, I beg you...
31m4ml67AdL._SL500_.jpg
Jokes aside, Good luck KKpotato, excited to see how you develop the game and story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Made a mod for the game that adds some features and UI improvements along with the walkthrough. Enjoy!

KKpotato Like the game so far, good luck! Some technical stuff and other stuff I've noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the mod.

Yeah, I made a few mistakes. I will fix them all in my next update. Thank you for pointing them out.

Reactions: LightmanP
May 18, 2022
Finally checked this one out. Really enjoyed it. Liked that the mc was not the only one in the world having sex and the story so far.
I wish you luck with this and thanks.

My one big complaint as it is one of my favorite fetishes is that the term is Cuckquean NOT cuckqueen.

Mar 28, 2019
~>It seems I can't directly delete save game is it the mod I use?

~>The intro/prologue is morel like a chapter 1 didn't expect it to have more content than it should be worth to try and play the game since it has a lot of fetish involve in near future perhaps?

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
~>It seems I can't directly delete save game is it the mod I use?

~>The intro/prologue is morel like a chapter 1 didn't expect it to have more content than it should be worth to try and play the game since it has a lot of fetish involve in near future perhaps?
If you want to directly delete a save you need to delete it from 2 places.
First, from the save files inside the game directory.
Another from - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DOF

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes