KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lisa (MC's childhood friend) has been selected.
After the end of the votes, A's face and B's hair assets were selected for Lisa's model. And, in the end, she turned out just as I imagined.

Lisa is MC's childhood friend and, they have been together their whole life. Unfortunately, due to some complications, they had to separate and, Lisa went to become a model. But fate will allow them to reunite again.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Mc look like 30~40 rather than 20, really need to adjust the model somehow :ROFLMAO:
Honey Select punishes the male models very brutally, it is really hard to fix that.

But anyways the goal was to make the MC look comparatively Manly/Handsome after the prologue.

Reactions: AwsHen and Vleder

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What!? How dare you!
That's heresy! I do not commit such a crime as incest. I am a true Christian follower who goes to the church every fricking Sunday!

There is no 'incest' in my game. You have a 'landlady', take it or leave it. But you can add your 'landlady' or 'roommate' to your harem.
Oh yes "landlady" i forgot it :LOL:
As a true christian follower too, i can say that the bible is the first incest book too :ROFLMAO: but ofc no one remember it or do not wanna accept it.

But anyway the important thing is that the "landlady" and the "roomate" can be part of the harem. So cant wait to see some naughty things with all of them. Expecially the "landlady" :love:

Thank you for the answer

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to your harem.
Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with her bf.
All the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them. There are 5 of them. You will know more about them as we go on.
Relationships with the 'unit' members are not mandatory, but possible.

Play the normal mode. You won't see any other guys having sex. Story wise you might hear them having sex. But you won't have to see them.
In which category the 'unit' girls fall into? Semi main girl category?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to your harem.
Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with her bf.
All the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them. There are 5 of them. You will know more about them as we go on.
Relationships with the 'unit' members are not mandatory, but possible.

Play the normal mode. You won't see any other guys having sex. Story wise you might hear them having sex. But you won't have to see them.
What are unit members

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I am guessing you are new.
These Devs don't have the balls to say it.

The 'Unofficial' patch turns the 'unit' members into 'family' members
You dare? I have the biggest balls you've seen. That aside, I wouldn't comment here. Me and KKPotato are at war as always, but I couldn't resist when I saw your post.

I love you man. <3

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
You dare? I have the biggest balls you've seen. That aside, I wouldn't comment here. Me and KKPotato are at war as always, but I couldn't resist when I saw your post.

I love you man. <3
Take him and your balls to your thread and, love him there, not here.

Also, what war? Who are you again?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This game is next on my list, so here we go again:

*Font may need to be in bold or you may want to find a better font for your game, the current one is lacking.
Would be a good idea to select a couple fonts and then create a poll to let people pick the one they like the most.
Another great enhancement for the font would be the ability to change it's size, i'm sure people with bad eyesight will thank you for your foresight. ;):coffee:
*Animation needs work.
Continue improving your animation skills and then revise old scenes to improve their animation.
*Sex scenes could use more camera positions.
*This one 1.png cracked me up, good job and good taste. (y)
However do not overdo it.
To me jokes are like piercings, they can do both - enhance your look, or completely ruin it when you overdo it.
*A little extra proofreading could be good, there's an occasional typo here and there but nothing serious.
*There are subtle interruptions between animation sequences: 2.png
These can happen between animations for a second or two only, but still noticeable.
*Game feels tad too much like a kinetic novel atm, you need to put more choices in there i think.
But those choices not all have to be of the planet-warping magnitude, naturally. ;):coffee:

That's about it. It was fun while it lasted.
I will be looking forward to the day i play this game once again. :cool::coffee:

crei

Jul 2, 2017
Came looking for sexy scenes, ended up engrossed with the story. Really looking forward to the continuation!
The girls are also great.
I agree that this could use more choices, though.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes