Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I agree that i want to have a say if want to get involved with side characters or not and i hope we will in future.
Yeah, no real interest Monica, maybe if we could cuck Samir and make her our pet. But iirc dev said, no stealing from friends :eek:
But i wanna see Belle again, she has a engagement coming up iirc and i wanna cuck her hubby and fill her up at that engagement :LOL:
That is some good shit. I hope we will see things like these.
The MC has the potential to be a pure alpha in the game.
Hope he won't turn into a chick.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The story is not bad but the language used is giving a me heart attack. Instead of using room mate, unit, tenant just used the actual words. reading the dialogue is painful. The story and jokes are quite good but the dev really have to fix the writing

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Awesome renders definitely keeping an eye out for this.
Like how the dev clearly explained some things about the game people seem to always jump on the hate train when they see sharing or NTR tag.
GL to the dev

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Agree with you there. I was annoyed with Belle at the start first because of her "dirty talk" and then because it was a one night stand. That deepened further with the bathroom scene where we had no choices...No I don't want some douchebag's girlfriend to suck the MCs dick. Straight up sharing which isn't tagged.

If that's an ongoing trend I'll just stop playing regardless of any other tags that I do like being a part of the game.
Any girl who isn't going to be part of the harem doesn't interest me. Belle doesn't interest me, so I used CTRL on her opening scene (I'd rather have had the chance to avoid it). Plus, she's too slutty for my tastes.

I'm not interested in Monica because she's not going to be part of the harem and because I don't like her.

No, there are more than seven Li's. But 5 are mandatory. There will be a lot more Li's.
Will those more LIs be part of the harem or will they just be there for casual sex scenes?

There will be a few different endings (secret, good and neutral). Failing to do a few tasks (relationship and moral choices) will lead to a bad end. You will understand it more in the next update.
I want to get the best ending possible with the LIs that interest me in addition to the mandatory ones. The part of the bad endings is the one I like the least. I'd rather know how to avoid them before I have to make a decision.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to harem. Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with er bf. As for the main girls, I haven't introduced any of them yet. But all the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them.
Now you're speaking my language!
Some fun on the side, while keeping a straight up waifu materials as harem of main girls?
Sing me up. Glad I stuck around checking your replies. Good on you for keepingthings honest and clear.
I'll definitely keep track of this game. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: KKpotato

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Consider me interested, What a pleasant surprise, wasn't expecting such a long prologue as well. Can't wait to see what's next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
KKpotato I'm really digging this one so far. MC isn't some virgin loser, but he's also not an "Alpha Male" asshole either.

The set-up is clear: have a harem of four girls for political and financial gain in order to become the official heir of the soon-to-be King.

Both Lilith (MC's stepsister) and Darla seem nice enough, but we haven't met Samira yet, and Kagura's name came out of nowhere.

Besides those four, the maid Mina is "forced" on us, but I don't mind because I think she's adorable. (Also I gave my ok for her to "assist" buff, beautiful, damaged Lily because why not?)

I kinda wish MC had asked Maria about Samir and Jason. If MC is taking over as heirs, where does that leave these two guys who have been pretty cool to MC? Especially Samir, who is MC's stepcousin.

Will MC be able to pursue his half-sisters, Leyla and Lily? His mother Maria? I'm not a fan of Jessica after the way she treated Lilith, but it's early days, yet.

Lola is definitely getting added to the harem if possible. The way she baited Robert and took the hit to sell his assholishness was badass IMO.

Now MC is off to the island to get augmented along with Samira and two others. I hope Darla is one, so that all four of MC's starter harem will be augmented.

And I can't wait for MC to get a fucking haircut.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
My goal is June/July.
Please be patient this kind of work takes time and a lot of mental & physical strength.
Is there plan for walkthrough.... Tbh... I have no idea what you consider right option... Those options are looking sus...

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
My goal is June/July.
Please be patient this kind of work takes time and a lot of mental & physical strength.
Hi there KKpotato, thanks for this!
I'd say you're off to a great start. For as much as I love harem games, more than often the setting is poorly staged and you cannot avoid but feeling something is a little off. But you cleverly created a a scenario/world where this can be very well implemented. You clearly took a lot of time to think and put the right pieces together and it shows.
For me this game has a lot of pluses: good setting with deep complex story; good variety of LIs with well developed personalities (I also find them very good looking in their way); great potential for interaction between characters, from matching to opposed interests; MC is not a high-school wimp (that's one that pisses me the most in other projects); players have choices to see or do, or not, according to their preferences; and the story and plot are complex and interesting enough to a point that I was almost pissed it had to end. Believe me, that doesn't happen many times.
I really don't have any criticism at this point, as I'm more interested in seeing what's going to happen next.
Also, after reading many of the previous posts, including those from the first leak (I don't post much but I lurk around a lot), I'd advise you to stay true to your vision as that will do you a great service.
Great job. Keep at it and thanks again.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Started this game recently and I have to say I'm quite invested in the story and worldbuilding!

I can't wait for the next update regarding MC's story and upcoming content.

Keep the good work dev!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Still not happy with Jessica basicly dominating the MC his mom aka Maria

Kinda wish we get the answer to that and hopefully we can turn that around

Specially knowing that the mc his mom is a super soldier how can she be that submissive to Jessica

Kindda feel bad for the mc mom

Also seems we have to make a harem but only the redhead step sister and some other girls are able to be in it since the MC can only have 4 in the harem ?

Thats a bit of a shame
I think that's the privilege of being the first wife....

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think that's the privilege of being the first wife....
Yeah ur right.... but considering the mother of the mc her position of power socially and strength wise ... just looks weird imo
.. and doesn't make me care much for the first wive at all ... but she probally just needs that massiv D inside her to defrost her bitchyness :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MythMackay

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Really liking pretty much everything about this one so far... except Robert of course lol. I have a sneaking suspicion, that we'll even see another, more likeable side of Monica in future updates. Anyway, nicely done dev...I'm really glad this one popped up on my feed!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay finally played through and I'm pretty impressed. The renders look really good for HS, the characters are mostly likeable, you'd clearly dumped a shitload of frames into the animations so they're really smooth. Overall that was a great prologue.
Also really like how fast Leyla went from threatening to cut off the MC's pecker to trying to help him seduce her sister. Gave me a good chuckle.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes