BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are many girls in the game. At first, I thought the MC hooking up with anyone would not be a problem.

Relationship with 5 of the main girls is unavoidable and failing to do so will lead to a bad end. There are also, semi-main(idk about another term) girls whom you can decide to add to your harem or not. As for the side girls, It will be avoidable. Due to the storyline, hooking up with 'landlady' is unavoidable at first. But you can later decide if you want to continue your relationship with her or not. Additionally, I have decided to make all sex scenes skippable (except for the main girls).
Belle, the girl from the beginning, is she a main LI, or a side...? Her getting married is a big no to me and honestly, although I find her attractive, I will avoid her unless the husband can "disappear"

On the other hand, I may be weird, but I prefer to avoid the sex scenes of all the girls who aren't going to be part of the harem.

Then again, I only see one ending, and having a bad ending wouldn't be funny, so I hope it's easy to get a relationship with the 5 main girls.

Reactions: Look-see

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Belle, the girl from the beginning, is she a main LI, or a side...? Her getting married is a big no to me and honestly, although I find her attractive, I will avoid her unless the husband can "disappear"

On the other hand, I may be weird, but I prefer to avoid the sex scenes of all the girls who aren't going to be part of the harem.

Then again, I only see one ending, and having a bad ending wouldn't be funny, so I hope it's easy to get a relationship with the 5 main girls.
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to harem. Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with er bf. As for the main girls, I haven't introduced any of them yet. But all the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them.

Last edited:

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
There will be a few different endings (secret, good and neutral). Failing to do a few tasks (relationship and moral choices) will lead to a bad end. You will understand it more in the next update.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to harem. Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with er bf. As for the main girls, I haven't introduced any of them yet. But all the main girls will be virgins when you meet them.
I'll write it down then: completely ignore Belle and Monica sexually.

Reactions: wiseold6996

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There will be a few different endings (secret, good and neutral). Failing to do a few tasks (relationship and moral choices) will lead to a bad end. You will understand it more in the next update.
I only see one ending in games, so I don't really like to play until I'm sure how to get the ending I want. And a bad ending isn't something I want to achieve (usually after I get it I close the game, delete it, and be pissed off for a long time).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Trust me when I tell you it took me like 10 minutes to make Belle and Monica. I had to put a lot of effort into making other girls.
I suppose that being side characters the effort is less than in the main characters. In any case, ignoring them has to do with my personal preferences: if they aren't going to be part of the harem, they interest me little, and if there is the possibility of sharing even less (nothing, actually).

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Less effort for side characters makes them kinda pointless, if they fail to attract the attention of the player due to being low effort work, why have them at all? Only if to decorate the landscape.
Generally speaking, if you aim to make a legend of a game you should spare no effort anywhere.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Less effort for side characters makes them kinda pointless, if they fail to attract the attention of the player due to being low effort work, why have them at all? Only if to decorate the landscape.
Generally speaking, if you aim to make a legend of a game you should spare no effort anywhere.
You are right. I will try to do that.
I mean, they looked good enough to me so I went with them. But I will try to make all characters look good enough.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I mean, they looked good enough to me so I went with them. But I will try to make all characters look good enough.
If you really, truly, are satisfied with how they turned out.. then i suppose it's fine.
But if your inner voice is nagging at you saying that something feels off, then you should work on the part that feels off more.

The players, especially the experienced ones, will pay attention to every minuscule detail.
To how your characters look, their , their story and .
Everything will be noted and everything will contribute to the overall success or failure of your entire work.

Alright, enough preaching i think. :ROFLMAO:
The most important part is to have fun. Because if you won't have fun from your own work, nobody else will either. :giggle: :coffee:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Update Prologue v1.2(beta) is ready! This Update contains the following futures: Introduction of 2 new mode (Normal and Hardcore) Updated GUI Made some adjustment and polished the previous version a little. 500+ new renders This update is story focused mainly and does not contain new sex scenes. (Suggested to play from the start.)
PC -
MAC -
I patch-

I found this on his discord :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KKpotato

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Belle & Monica are side-girls. You cannot add them to harem. Lola(blue hair) is a semi-main girl who you can add to Harem after she breaks up with er bf. As for the main girls, I haven't introduced any of them yet. But all the main girls will be virgins and single when you meet them.
Something I am wondering, why would you ever make it that you can't add the side girls to the harem? I mean if you go through the effort of making them and have the player go and interact with them, be it in any way, then as the player they are more likely to have some attachment no matter how deep or shallow to them. That would make it that they want to add them to the harem if there is going to be one in the game. So if after all that effort why not just add them then? If they are for just decoration might as well be ones that are exclusively with the MC.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Even after choosing your own name at the beginning of the game, the game still gives the default MC name "Rowan" at least a few times in dialogues, so it's clearly a bug.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes