Ish910

Dec 15, 2017
I think the Dev actually made it so we get it wrong regardless lol
i saw one of his replies in the comments saying something about getting the right answer but honestly idk if it's already implemented or he's working on it.

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
i saw one of his replies in the comments saying something about getting the right answer but honestly idk if it's already implemented or he's working on it.
It will be implemented in the next update.

anyone know the right answer in class ?
There is currently no way to get the right answer. Which is a problem lol

as22

Oct 1, 2018
The games "not bad" but it lacks any drama suspense or internal conflict from the MC. He has nothing to lose and the females are written to like him from the start. Not exactly riveting stuff here.

It would have been MUCH better if the MC was already going out with a girl back home, and she was introduced to the readers at the start briefly. After this, the two sisters start to seduce the MC knowing this fact. Him and we the readers have to choose between staying faithful or cheating with the two hot sisters. This then leads to a relationship as they begin to like him more and more.

This would make the game that much more interesting than the generic: Go to homestay > the daughters are hot > they fall in love with the MC instantly > the end.

Reactions: ElCharlo

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
The games "not bad" but it lacks any drama suspense or internal conflict from the MC. He has nothing to lose and the females are written to like him from the start. Not exactly riveting stuff here.

It would have been MUCH better if the MC was already going out with a girl back home, and she was introduced to the readers at the start briefly. After this, the two sisters start to seduce the MC knowing this fact. Him and we the readers have to choose between staying faithful or cheating with the two hot sisters. This then leads to a relationship as they begin to like him more and more.

This would make the game that much more interesting than the generic: Go to homestay > the daughters are hot > they fall in love with the MC instantly > the end.
I understand the lack of "nothing to lose" part, but with your example, absolutely no one would choose to stay faithful to the girlfriend back home, especially if she was introduced briefly. Nobody would care about her.

I have other plans for the dramatic part, but it will come later, when the player will be closer to the girls and actually care about them.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

This is a harem game, so of course my MC will have a romance with both sisters. And if the MC has a girlfriend back home, she should accept it or else leave. I don't see the moral conflict anywhere.

I understand the lack of "nothing to lose" part, but with your example, absolutely no one would choose to stay faithful to the girlfriend back home, especially if she was introduced briefly. Nobody would care about her.

I have other plans for the dramatic part, but it will come later, when the player will be closer to the girls and actually care about them.
As long as it doesn't involve choosing between LIs, death of LIs, blackmail or similar, then it's fine.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Off to a great start, models and animations look great (though the MC has a bad case of baby face). Looking forward to next updates, hope we aren't waiting too long.

logor23

Jun 3, 2022
Solid first release, congrats! Will be following this game going forward. As for the criticisms, I'm hoping for a bit less nervous laughters in the dialogues (my brother does this and it's driving me nuts) and less emphasis on the MC's face (self-insert ? :HideThePain: ), but otherwise not much else to say so far. Hope you can stay focused!

Manster1775

Oct 17, 2023
It will be implemented in the next update.

There is currently no way to get the right answer. Which is a problem lol
Nice to see you will make it to where you can get it correct. I took Philosophy in college, so not being able to get that correct irked me. lol Other than that, I'm a fan.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Eventually, here are some FAN SIGs for DESIRIUM - as requested by ElCharlo in the GFX Request Thread:

GAME - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,96 MB /.gif

DsiG0.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4056304_DsiG0.gif

LI 1 - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,84 MB /.gif

DsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4052331_DsiG1.gif

LI 2 - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 1 MB /.gif

DsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4052332_DsiG2.gif

LI 3 - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,94 MB /.gif

DsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4052333_DsiG3.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you have desire or not: by using these Sigs in your personal signature ...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit :coffee:!

And ElCharlo : thanks for your game & good fortune with the future development! All the best & fingers crossed!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes