raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
How do you find/unlock Romy, i think i had it once and skipped it, or was "rude", is she locked after that?
Also, i maxed out the local store, but still have "You will meet her while working at the local store." for a person.
And for stepmom i get " You need to corrupt your stepsis first." although it's everything done for the stepsis

Last edited:

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
After leaving prison it says to go to the forest. I've tried searching the thread for directions, but every suggestion I have found leads to the bunker. I already did the bunker for the cosplay scene, so there is nothing to do there. Am I not supposed to go to the forest, or am I missing something?
I believe that is where the removed "house in the woods" serie is supposed to start, followed by "Ashley in the Garage". Both are not in the game atm but Testo did say in a previous post that they are working on it.

Jun 6, 2024
I believe that is where the removed "house in the woods" serie is supposed to start, followed by "Ashley in the Garage". Both are not in the game atm but Testo did say in a previous post that they are working on it.
Thanks. The forest is a pain in the ass. There aren't any clues, & too many direction combos to try blindly.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
How do you find/unlock Romy, i think i had it once and skipped it, or was "rude", is she locked after that?
Also, i maxed out the local store, but still have "You will meet her while working at the local store." for a person.
And for stepmom i get " You need to corrupt your stepsis first." although it's everything done for the stepsis
1. Romy. Go to saveeditonline.com, upload your save, ctrl + f, "romistory" change "0" to "1"
2. If you still have a character to meet then maybe you haven't maxed out the location after all, but only gathered enough experience to get promoted? Check this out.
3. You didn't fuck the stepsis yet. Walk around the house and find her in various daily activities. First, she has to give you a blowjob 5 times. Then the last event in her bedroom and then you can continue with your stepmother.

Thanks. The forest is a pain in the ass. There aren't any clues, & too many direction combos to try blindly.
I forgot to remove this annotation when I did a jail rework and removed the strange house thread. Sorry for the confusion. There are hints in the forest, to get to the bunker just follow the sound of the waves. It is written in the description under the photo. If you have a specific task activated like finding the witch's hut, finding a page of a document or a mud puddle also hints appear at some point.

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
1. Romy. Go to saveeditonline.com, upload your save, ctrl + f, "romistory" change "0" to "1"
2. If you still have a character to meet then maybe you haven't maxed out the location after all, but only gathered enough experience to get promoted? Check this out.
3. You didn't fuck the stepsis yet. Walk around the house and find her in various daily activities. First, she has to give you a blowjob 5 times. Then the last event in her bedroom and then you can continue with your stepmother.

I forgot to remove this annotation when I did a jail rework and removed the strange house thread. Sorry for the confusion. There are hints in the forest, to get to the bunker just follow the sound of the waves. It is written in the description under the photo. If you have a specific task activated like finding the witch's hut, finding a page of a document or a mud puddle also hints appear at some point.
1. Thanks
2. I think I maxed out he Local store, i'm max promoted, i have Alexa working, and I can only work
3. Figured it out, i already had the Stepsis maxed, but the mom didnt trigger las even

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
What’s the new warehouse item I’ve already built the lab with both upgrades and hired Veronica but I’m not seeing another upgrade or something else lol.Im assuming I’ve completed everything so far.

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Hello, i can't find the password in the Ryan's mansion ... Someone can help me ?
I miss something ? when i try first time i have and interraction with Eden and after nothing :cry::cry:

EDIT : Nevermind, password is eden .... lol .....obvious

Reactions: godete

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Destroyer-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S1lent159

Jun 24, 2021
How am i supposed to progress further? This is the only thing i havent done in the quests. The last thing frank said was to lay low for a while. And after around 50 days passed and nothing new comes up when i go to him. Also i cant see ryans house when i go to the village. Screenshot_2024-09-21-21-56-58-829-edit_com.brave.browser.jpg

mkta23

Feb 21, 2020
Can someone help me with a walkthrough with frank? is the VIP guy in the hotel? i can't interact with him (no quest) and i don't know what to do from there

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes