S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I must learn a lesson from this. I'm going to document assets used in my games from now on.
To be fair, even if they had been documented, those records would have been lost in the same purge that wiped everything else.

Documentation saved separately, would help against accidental loss though

Reactions: Belly97
Sep 2, 2023
You got your discord back? It is only special invite? :eek: I was in your older one, before it vanished.
I'll make a new one once I'm done with the meds that fuck with my head. The way I am now, I only spend like 1 hour every few days on discord. I'll put the new link in here when I do.

I must learn a lesson from this. I'm going to document assets used in my games from now on.
You should! I had one on my phone. Ended up deleting it because I thought to myself "It shouldn't be hard to remember the models. I can just throw them back together." Look how that worked out :HideThePain:

Sep 2, 2023
Status Update:

I'm trying like hell but I just can't find a model for Phoebe that satisfies me. Am I just being too picky here? I dunno, but I'm not ready to settle yet. I just have that feeling that if I keep looking for a little longer, I'll find the right fit.

Here's some failed runs. Feedback is welcome about them. I felt like these were....too young looking maybe?

ph try 1.png
ph try 2.png

After trying so much, I got tired. I decided to do something else. My cowriter mentioned that he thinks doing renders is therapeutic for me. It just might be, despite the fact that I suck at making them. So here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Status Update:

I'm trying like hell but I just can't find a model for Phoebe that satisfies me. Am I just being too picky here? I dunno, but I'm not ready to settle yet. I just have that feeling that if I keep looking for a little longer, I'll find the right fit.

Here's some failed runs. Feedback is welcome about them. I felt like these were....too young looking maybe?

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386

After trying so much, I got tired. I decided to do something else. My cowriter mentioned that he thinks doing renders is therapeutic for me. It just might be, despite the fact that I suck at making them. So here it is:

both look like they are in their 20's to me

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386

After trying so much, I got tired. I decided to do something else. My cowriter mentioned that he thinks doing renders is therapeutic for me. It just might be, despite the fact that I suck at making them.
Just an amateur opinion so take it with a grain of salt. The cheeks or cheekbones look a bit strange on this iteration. Not as pronounced in the bottom one. Probably because of the blush.
It might just be the pose and lingerie but she also looks more like a model and less like a "girl next door".

And don't stress over finding the perfect fit right away. If you're having fun just keep iterating and experimenting. If it starts to stress you out take step back. Especially while still in recovery.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386

The first one looks a bit like her, i think.

Make Karlach a LI and I'll pledge my life to you ;)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386

Personally, i wouldn't say they look too young. To me, both look fine and are in that "young-adult" appearance range. If i had to pick one, i'd choose the first/top image, who has a more distinct look than the other image.
One's apparent age is ultimately subjective, so i'd say context of the character (background, etc.) matters to help for the look you're aiming for. Examples like "looking young/youthful for one's actually age" and vice-versa, or something like "having dark circles around eyes possibly indicating a tired/stressful life". Just throwing out some ideas.

Reactions: gojira667

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386

I love BG3 and I love Karlach. Hated her bs endings before the major patch. I'm currently doing a Minthara run and Jesus! You REALLY have to be a HUGE asshole for this. Not sure I'm cut out for it. :ROFLMAO:

And since you brought this up, I'm going to just say it: We NEED Tieflings in DN!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I love BG3 and I love Karlach. Hated her bs endings before the major patch. I'm currently doing a Minthara run and Jesus! You REALLY have to be a HUGE asshole for this. Not sure I'm cut out for it. :ROFLMAO:

And since you brought this up, I'm going to just say it: We NEED Tieflings in DN!

(Mod to let you not be the Asshole & still get Drow Lady if you want)

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
(Mod to let you not be the Asshole & still get Drow Lady if you want)
Looks like I'm not the only one hooked on BG3. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, bro. I've finished 3 playthrus, working on a new one now and still not ready to use mods yet. After I do my Dark Urge run and finish it, I'll do a solo character run and start using mods. Am going to need them at that point.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386

1st one looks good (y)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386
Hard to say for sure from just the one render each, but I'd be totally fine with either of these for Phoebe. I don't think she looks 'too young' in either of them. The second one does look a bit younger than the first, though. The single-render comment applies here, though, since she looks younger due to having smoother skin (but that could also be explained by her appearing to have more makeup on; her eyes also seem to be more defined and contrasted, her cheek blush is more saturated, and her lips are more defined/uniform in color, all of which could also be due to makeup).

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Status Update:

View attachment 2981384
View attachment 2981386
Reminds me of going to the optometrist - "Which is better, 1 or 2? 1? ... or 2?"

I'm going to say 2. The face looks fuller (1 is a little sunken in). If there's a difference outside of the face, I can't catch it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's funny, because of Patreon changing their desktop website, and because I've only been a subscriber to three creators (BHG included) I can now still some of the old deleted posts. Clicking "See All" at the bottom brings me to the deleted page though. But otherwise, I can see the full posts of these posts including all the pictures in them in their full glory

patreon bug showing old posts.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i always thought pheobe was a year or 2 younger than the MC and Glasha
She is. There is a scene specifically talking about how weird it would be to creep on her when she was only 14(?) iirc when MC dicussing how they met etc.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
This was my first attempt at making Phoebe as she was, but clearly this isn't the correct base model. I'll keep looking through my files, maybe I'm overlooking it. That's all for now, I'll check back in later.
I liked this Phoebe the best. Your first instinct was the best, I think.

I think you are probably overthinking it. You've got pretty much got all the fans' favorite characters back (Great Job!), Glasha, Vasaer, Faiza, Liliah, Grace, and Natasha, also Zuzanna, Ophilia, and Qadira too, so Phoebe's exact appearance is kind of not that important. She was always kind of plain, so that's probably why it's hard to figure out what model you used. Just find any blonde model, that is moderately attractive, tweak it up a bit to your liking, and I think you are all set. Put in the game that Phoebe had some extreme-makeover or ill-advised plastic surgery to explain the change in appearance, and I don't think most fans will mind.

I liked Phoebe enough as a character, and her backstory is pretty compelling, but I think most fans aren't interested in her specifically for her appearance, so any moderately attractive blonde of around late 20s early 30s will work great.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
TBH- slim Phoebe does things for me. I liked that second set of renders despite them looking a little less like her.

I wonder if any more of those solo-kimmie renders survived. They were really cute. :love:

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes