Sep 2, 2023
Also, here's something else I recovered but sadly I have lost the context for what it was meant to be. It may have been a custom I made for someone, I dunno.

wallpaper maz.png

Also, here's Liz. I think this was from an enviro that took too long to render so I never used it for the game:
44.png

Here's Red:
part 44 shot 41.png

X gone give it to ya, but not yet :p:
x gone give it to ya.png

Sadly, that's about all I have :(.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Looks like I'm not the only one hooked on BG3. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, bro. I've finished 3 playthrus, working on a new one now and still not ready to use mods yet. After I do my Dark Urge run and finish it, I'll do a solo character run and start using mods. Am going to need them at that point.
There are some amazing BG3 mods out there, if people arent checking them out they are missing a lot. Currently just started my 5th play through with the Artificer class and cambion race.
11.png

Anyway its a shame what happened to the dev and this game... one of the very first advices i gave to my friend thats making his own game was to back up every build he does. Use cloud, external hard drives, USB, everything you can and you know what happened? His PC crashed, windows got corrupt, everything went to shit but because he had an external hardrive that he kept everything on as a back up, everything was salvaged just fine.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
A few did. I used to have a shit ton because I used Kimmy for a lot of light tests, but most are gone now obviously. Here's the Kimmy stuff I have been able to recover.

View attachment 2985942
View attachment 2985943
View attachment 2985947
View attachment 2985949
View attachment 2985954
View attachment 2985967
Veeeerrry nice ones!
Also, on a side note, could the moderators maybe elevate Rusty Shackleford's Cock towards the status he had before his health problems? I admit I personally was reluctant to believe at first, but I think he sufficiently proved to be the dev of DecNec at this point.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes