S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wait, why is Sam getting reworked? She was perfect already, and wasn't one of the characters who couldn't be restored.

Sep 2, 2023
Too bad, aside from whatever that's supposed to be on her forehead I really like that version of Phoebe.
It's a texture break that I didn't bother to photoshop out. Common issue with Daz. She looks good when having a neutral face but her smile makes her look not so great. I'll post different renders when I have time.

Wait, why is Sam getting reworked? She was perfect already, and wasn't one of the characters who couldn't be restored.
Her .duf file was corrupt. She was easy to rebuild, so she should be very, very close to her original model. It could happen that there are miniscule differences with her body, but I think I got her right based on older renders. It helps that no one has seen her naked yet :p

Is the game dead? The last time I checked he said the game was on hold because of medical issues, but now the whole patreon page is down and so is the discord server
avatars-000133792369-1z6cab-t500x500.jpg

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
none of the his support sites have any info for supporting the game
long story short, a mixture of medical panic and strong painkillers lead to the premature deletion of all the devs accounts related to this games development. They're getting better but not back in full form so no support paths have been remade yet

Reactions: Belly97
Sep 2, 2023
I wasn't going to post this stuff but I sort of got harassed about it talked into it on Discord. You know who you are :whistle:.

These are just random behind the scenes stuff that I had left on the cloud. All three are sexual, so if you don't wanna see it then don't look. This isn't anything new, so don't get worked up about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I wasn't going to post this stuff but I sort of got harassed about it talked into it on Discord. You know who you are :whistle:.

These are just random behind the scenes stuff that I had left on the cloud. All three are sexual, so if you don't wanna see it then don't look. This isn't anything new, so don't get worked up about it.

That Green Fun Times, that's what i want more, could be called Super Happy Fun Times with Big Green and Little Green. :love:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

You got your discord back? It is only special invite? :eek: I was in your older one, before it vanished.

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 2698546

Overview:
The story takes place in a high fantasy world that has undergone a technological revolution, bringing its technology to modern standards. Magic has long since faded in this world, is rare enough that most regard it as nearly mythical. The Empire of Humanity is at its absolute pinnacle, engulfing nearly all of the world and the various races with it.
You take on the role of a detective, orphaned at an early age and raised by an Orc. You lived an average life until an old being set its sights on you, granting you powers you didn't ask for. As a murder with eerie similarity to an old case pops up, you'll need to use your newfound powers to solve it for good. How you do that will be up to you. Will you be a good man and follow the rules, or will you be like Dirty Harry? Either path is valid, and both will come with their own drawbacks. Choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-06-14
Developer: BlackHandGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Update Only: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: HotFix
Extras: Signature - Walkthrough Mod - Gallery Unlocker

View attachment 1776977 View attachment 1776978 View attachment 1776979 View attachment 1776980 View attachment 1776981 View attachment 1776982 View attachment 2698565 View attachment 2698566 View attachment 2698567 View attachment 2698553 View attachment 2698554 View attachment 2698556 View attachment 2698569 View attachment 2698570 View attachment 2698557 View attachment 2698558
not sure if you know this but the discord invite keeps telling me its "expired" and also I cant get on to Black Hand's patreon to follow him, could you give me any help?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You got your discord back? It is only special invite? :eek: I was in your older one, before it vanished.
not sure if you know this but the discord invite keeps telling me its "expired" and also I cant get on to Black Hand's patreon to follow him, could you give me any help?
I'm guessing, but I think they don't mean a discord server, but on their discord account with which they use to talk with their collaborators or helpers or whatever. So whoever helps with bits and pieces was probably the person harassing them to share those pics here. Not an actual joinable discord

Reactions: Belly97

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The main issue here is that Phoebe IS changing, no matter what, because she's one of the two characters BHG cannot recover. Now, you could recommend trying to get her to look similar, and that's what the "No" option is about, but even then, she WILL look different from how she looked in the rest of the game. That is not avoidable.

Since she has to be changed no matter what, just like Hope, BHG is asking about potentially changing her more drastically (though keeping her human).

My personal vote would be to make her look more like Red. Play up the cousins connection, so we can have a real ginger in the harem.
I must learn a lesson from this. I'm going to document assets used in my games from now on.

Reactions: sava75 and Belly97
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes